Reunions

Neighbors 2 Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong Lovelies! Did you miss me? Heheheee :) Mian. I had updated the chapter and published it but half of it got erased. Buuuuutt, now you get a revised and even better chapter! And it's long too! YayayAyYAYAYAYYAY! HEHEEMWAHAHABWAAHAHAHAA!!!! (Author-nim is going slightly crazy from finally having finished the chapter and getting over the stress it was giving her). The song that came to mind while writing most of this chapter is attached in the gallery section place box thingy...yeah. WARNING: Song doesn't apply to all of the story. Anyways, here's the long awaited chapter :) Enjooooy~

Sehun POV

I crouched in pain as I watched the crazy girl walk off.

Wth?! Are her knees made of bricks? What is she?!....Maybe she's...but it can't be...an alien?!?

I shuddered as I got off the bus. I'd have to be careful. What if I was kidnapped to another planet for being too y? I hid my face and walked off of the bus, slowly feeling goosebumps rise on my neck.

Wait, but even my fingers are y!

I stared to panic.

"EEEIIIIAAAAHHHH!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHHH" I screamed in shock.

Oh.

It was just my fanclub.

AKA a bunch of shrieking girls who felt the need to stalk me life.

AKA worse than aliens.

Normally, I could shake them off with smiles and flirting. After all, most of them were pretty hot.(But i'm hotter. Hehehee.) But today just wasn't the day. I looked around, contemplating how to escape  from the savage beasts, who were looking at me like prey, their eyes glazed over with pure hunger, when I saw the rest of Exo.  I grinned and without a second thought, broke into a sprint.

"OPPAAA! DON'T LEAVE! WAIT FOR ME!! I LOOOVE YOOUUU" a chorus of shrieks followed after me.

"HYUUNNGSS!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I reached them without having any of the beastly nightmares tackle me like a football.

I breathed heavily but grinned as I high-fived my best friends.

"Glad to see you in one piece," Suho joked, throwing his arm over me.

"Thanks, so am I" I said breathlessly.

Min Ji POV

I walked through the school gates and gaped at the size of my new school. Any thoughts I had of my hot jerk of a neighbor were gone. The place was so....huge!

Wow I feel even more vertically challenged. Looks like this place is PERFECT for my self-esteem.

I saw crowd of girls waiting near the gate, chattering and giggling with each other, while holding signs that said: EXO OPPA! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE!

I raised an eyebrow and walked past quickly. They sort of gave off the feeling of being....dangerous. I glanced around cluelessly.

How do I find out where on earth the office is, in this huge place?

Suddenly, a girl popped into my face.

"Hiiii! AreYouNewHere!! IDon'tThinkI'veSeenYouHereBefore!OmgIt'sSoNiceToMeetYou!!AreYouSearchingForTheOffice?CanIHelpYouInAnyWay?" she said enthusiastically.

Woah.

"..U-uh..umm" I stuttered still in shock from the girl's bright personality.

"Ah Jin, deep breaths." A girl said as she hurriedly walked past us.

"Ah, right..calm, sorry" the girl, Ah Jin, repeated, looking clueless for a second. Suddenly she smiled warmly.

"Sorry about that. It's just that I love meeting new people! My name is Ah Jin. Song Ah Jin. It's nice to meet you. I'm a part of the welcoming committee. Your new here aren't you?"

"Ne, it's nice to meet you. I just moved from New York a few weeks ago. Please take care of me!" I smiled back.

Her eyes widened.

"N-New York?"

I nodded.

"Is it..are you..maybe...are you Min Ji?"

Her smile disappeared.

I nodded again, this time confused.

"But how do you know me?"

A look of rage flushed over her face as she slapped me on my arm.

"YA!"

"AH! What are you doing?! Who are you?"

"YA, you idiot!! It's me, Jinnie! Your best friend Jinnie!!" She yelled, looking like she wanted to cry.

I felt a pang in my heart.

Jinnie.

-Flashback 11 years ago( Author POV)-

"Min Ji-ah, we're gonna be friends forever and ever right?"

The five year old Jinnie and four year old Min Ji are swinging on the swing sets.

"Of course! We're best friends and best friends will be together forEVER," Min Ji replied, stretching her hands out widely, indicating her perception of forever.

"Pinky Swear?"

"Pinky Swear!"

"Prove it" Jinnie pushed, seeking assurance.

Min Ji thought for a bit.

"Okay. Watch this,"

Min Ji walked to the playground set and started climbing to the top. Jinnie waited in anticipation.

When she reached the top, Min Ji grinned, cupped her hands around and yelled," Jinnie-ah! Ya, Song Ah Jin! I wuv you! You're my bestest friend in the whooooollle wide world! I'll never leave you! Never Ever EVER!"

Jinnie squealed. " Kim Min Ji, so cool! Your the bestest!!!"

They laughed together and continued playing, innocent and naive, protected from the world.

-Fast Forward to 5 years ago-

"Min Ji-ah, I didn't see you at school today. Where were you?" Jinnie asked as she ran into Min Ji's house.

" You won't believe what Sehun did toda--"

She froze. Everything was where it should've been. But, the windows were all closed, and the curtains were pulled. Something didn't feel right.Min Ji's eomma would never leave the curtains closed, since she hated the house being dark.

She ran upstairs to Min Ji's room. Everything was where it should've been. But there was something missing. Min Ji. Where was Min Ji?

Jinnie walked to Min Ji's desk to see if her school stuff was still there, but instead she found a note. It was tear-stained and crinkled up.

-To my dearest Jinnie:

If you're reading this now, it means I've already left. I moved to New York for my parent's jobs.

Mian(Sorry).

I'm so sorry. Jinnie, i'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't near to see you being hurt. I'm selfish aren't I? Jinnie, I'm so sorry. Jinnie, can you forgive me? Jinnie-ah, I love you. Don't be sad okay?

One day, I'll come back for you so don't get a new best friend, arrasso(got it?)? Jinnie, please don't be angry. Jinnie, don't cry. Someday I'll be by your side again.  Saranghae, Jinnie-ah. Please forgive me.

-

Jinnie gasped in disbelief.

"No,..nononono..NO!" She repeated, shaking her head.

She ran to Min Ji's closet, flinging it open. The clothes were all gone.

She ran downstairs, in and out off the rooms, searching for any sign that it was all just a joke, but all it did was further prove the inevitable. Her best friend was gone. She dropped down by the front door and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"You liar! You said that we'd be friends forever. That you wouldn't leave me. Min Ji, why did you leave me! Why didn't you tell me?! Did I mean nothing to you? Was our friendship nothing?! Was I the only one who thought we were like sisters??"

She felt as if someone was squeezing her heart.

"Min Ji...I love you , don't leave me here alone! Why didn't you even say goodbye? You jerk..you could have atleast told me goodbye! Don't disappear like this and leave me like everyone else did!!!" She yelled, the tears flowing down like a river.

Like that, the 12 year old Jinnie's life was shattered to pieces. She didn't have any family other than her father who was always away on trips. All her memories of him consisted if only seeing his broad back. Her mother had run away while she was just a little girl. All she had was Min Ji, who was like a sister to her, although younger than her. She was her only family. But now, she was gone too.

-Present Day (Min Ji POV)-

"Jinnie"

I stared in disbelief at the girl who I had once laughed, cried, and played with. I started to tear up.

My sweet, sweet Jinnie.

"Jinnie, is it really you?"

One by one, my tears started to fall.

She furrowed her eyebrows."Ya, why are you crying? You're the one who left me without saying a word. Don't you feel ash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter