Young Love

Neighbors 2 Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong Lovelies!!! Merry Christmas! Author-nim managed to update just for you :) There isn't really a point of view for this chappie but I hope you enjoy!!! And don't forget to comment 
--------

When he was even younger, Sehun's mom was constantly sick and eventually was hospitalized. His dad was rarely home. Being overwhelmed with the sick of his wife's deteriorating health, he had thrown himself into his job.

It wasn't that Mr. Oh hated his children or purposefully pushed them away. He had a big burden to carry with this company and when his wife, his only refuge and relief from his burden, was at the verge of death, he was lost, just like a child. He didn't know what he'd do if his right hand wasn't there anymore. His thoughts became that of doing his best at work and such, to please her and so she wouldn't be burdened with with worry for him as well. What he didn't realize was that as he buried himself in his job, he was slowly pushing away his kids when they needed him the most.

After being hospitalized, it became known that Mrs.Oh had a tumor. They were to perform surgery on her but the chances of her surviving was very little. If this surgery was unsuccessful, she would die.

Sehun didn't understand much of what was going on. Why was his mother in the hospital? Why couldn't he see her?   At the verge of tears he had watched them roll his mother to the surgery room. He remembered the shock of hearing the long beep as his mothers heartbeat had stopped. His dad want there His older sister had sunk to the floor, sobbing and bargaining with God for her mother's life. He held back his tears. He couldn't cry now. Not when he had to hold his family up. He couldn't cry.

He mustn't cry.

Miraculously, his mother regained consciousness and came out of the hospital, tumor-free. However, she was still fragile and needed to be watched over. Still, Mr.Oh resumed in his work-crazy behaviors and Sehun made a promise to himself to never let himself cry.

Growing up, he became best friends with 11 of the children of the other rich families. They're bonds were so tight that they were like brothers. They were the only ones he opened up to and even then, he didn't always let his feelings show.

Soon, Sehun started facing another problem.

Growing up in a rich family, Sehun was taught how to approach any situation, what to say, and how to act in front of clients, family friends, and extended family.But, school was a whole different world for him. No one had taught him, what to do when he fell in love. After facing the problems concerning his mother, he had always hidden his feelings. The boys loosened him up a bit but he still wasn't good at expressing himself.

Especially when it came to Kim Min Ji.

Every time he saw her, his heart started pounding and he just couldn't understand why. He had the feeling of wanting to have her all to himself, of dominating her. And he didn't want anything touching what was his. Andso, he began to bully her, making her run errands for him, take notes for him, cook for him (which was often life threatening) and more. But no mater what, he would always keep her near him.
-------

As the days went by, Kim Min Ji found herself getting bullied even more by Sehun. She didn't know how or why he had taken an interest to her. But still, she somehow found herself falling for this cocky boy. No one else in the class would be friends with her because of him, but at the same time, he was the one who would sit with her at lunch and play with her at recess and walk her home everyday. He called it " Keeping Close Watch Over The Victim" but for some reason, the more she saw him, the more she fell for him.

One day, at last she decided to confess. She knew the absurdity of it. All the girls in class liked him and he played around with all of them. But, the instant someone confessed to him, he would reject them coldly. She knew that he was a bully to her but she wanted to be true to her feelings. That day she walked into class, roses held behind her back, a rosy pink filling her cheeks. She saw the young boy laughing and playing with his friends. She nervously shifted in place. He looked up, laughing, and noticed her.

"Oh! Min Ji! What are you doing there? Come here, peasant" he ordered her smirking.

She slowly made her way up to him.

"I.... I have something to tell you..." she said quietly.

Sehun narrowed his eyes at her before smirking. He jumped on too of his desk and clapped his hands loudly.

"Hey guys, Min Ji has something to say. Let's all listen well" he told the class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter