Morning Frenzy

Neighbors 2 Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Annyeong, Lovelies! To make up for the really short chapter from last time, I made a longer one. YAAAAAYYY!! ENJOY!)

After that...incident, the neighbor's window was never opened. Soon,Sunday night came around.

At dinner, my parents reminded me that their flight would be early in the morning, tomorrow.

"Even though you have to study, make sure that you enjoy yourself" my dad encouraged.

Yeah, my parents aren't very....normal...

"And don't forget, you'll have the house all to yourself, so we won't barge in on you, ever" my mom said, wagging her eyebrows.

Ewwww, ummmmaaa!

" Yah! Don't tell her stuff like that!" my dad panicked " she's still my sweet, innocent baby, okay?!"

Thank the Lord for fathers.

" If a boy tries to get near you, I will shoot him down, stab him until he's a blob of red and then nail him to the door by his small intestine as a warning to all other boys" my dad said sweetly.

O_O

"AIGOOO! This punk! Ya! This is the reason that she's 16 and still doesn't have a boyfriend!

My dad pouted,"Mehrong"

My mom blew raspberries right back at him.

-_- Please stop.

"Aigoo! People will think you both are the kids and that I'm the parent!" I joked.

"He started it!" my mom whined.

I laughed." Thanks but I think that I should just get an arranged marriage like y'all did" I joked, trying to avoid the boyfriend talk that was coming.

My parents froze giving a knowing glance to each other.

Silence.

"U-uh, you know I was just joking...right??"

My mom cleared .

"Min Ji, here are the details of your new school" my mom said, distracting me by handing me a small packet. "And here's the uniform". She brought a garment bag and took out the uniform. My eyes widened. SO CUTE! YESSSSSSS!!!!

Halfway through dinner, I caught my parents making eyes at each other so I excused myself and took the stuff up to my room. I opened up the packet and started reading.

Welcome to Seroun Arts Academy!

(A/N Seroun (새로운, sae-roh-oon) means new)

I smiled. I had the feeling that this was gonna be great year.

Next day morning -

(Recommended Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NLGMmRReU8)

Pure White Bedsheets

Fluffy Pillows

My windows were open and the sun shone down on my face. I snuggled  deeper into my huge, pastel colored comforter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BRRRRIIINNNGG!!!!

My alarm started blaring.

Right next to my ear.

Did I mention that I'm NOT a morning person?

"NO! SSHUT UPPP! I REFUSE!! NEVEEEEEEERRRRR!!!" I screeched, as I feel out of my bed in suprise. I threw the evil alarm clock onto the ground.

It was quiet.

I glared at it. It was a battle of wits. Me vs. the alarm.

.

.

Silence

.

.

.

.

.

BRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!

"ANNNDDWWAAEEEE! IT'S TO EARLY! LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANT SLEEEEPPP!! ARRGGGHH!" I pounced on top of the alarm like a savage, sheets and all, pounding it continuously onto the ground in frustration.

-SLAM-

The alarm and I both paused. We stared out through my window at the open window next door.

At the window stood the blonde haired guy from before.

.

.

.

.

Shirtless

.

.

.

•///•

My mouth fell open as I stared in awe.

6 pack?

8 pack?

I felt a trickle of drool running down the side of my mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter