Bus

Neighbors 2 Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few seconds after I arrived at the stop, the bus arrived. I hurriedly got on a breathed a sigh of relief.

Safe!

I squeezed my way into the only empty spot; a corner of the crowded bus. As the doors started to close, I smiled.

3

.

2

.

1

.

.

"Wait! Don't leave!"

My smile immediately faded away and a look of disbelief and shocked took it's place. My eye started twitching.

Arrgghh!!!! This guy just won't leave me alone!!

As the does opened, the blonde haired boy climbed in.

That's when I saw a tiny detail that I had missed earlier. We were wearing the same uniforms.

Shoot! He goes to my school too?! WTH??!!

I tried to hide behind the silhouette of the man in front of me, fingers crossed.

His eyes scanned the bus for an empty spot to stand. And he found one. Right in front of me.

He made his way to where I was standing. I started to break into cold sweat. He stopped about a foot away. Slowly, he inched closer closing the distance. We were facing each other, with only a few millimeters between us. I didn't dare look up. I could feel him breathing, softly on my hair.

^///^

I cleared my throat I and shuffled backwards. He followed after me.

Bam!

My back hit the corner of the bus. Too nervous to be face to face with him, I quickly turned around and faced the wall. I could feel him stepping in right behind me.

What the heck is he doing?! This is so awkward!!!

>///

My hair was tied up in a bun, and I was pretty sure that he could see the goosebumps starting form.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter