Now we wait

What could possibly go wrong

 

A couple hours passed since Dr. Akiyama told him about Yongguk’s condition. Yongguk was still fast asleep one hand in Youngjae’s another on his belly. Youngjae told Dr. Akiyama to tell the other doctors and nurses that he was refusing to leave. Zelo eventually wondered into the room where Yongguk and Youngjae were. He walked up to Yongguk whose still in a breathing through an oxygen mask. His heart beat can be heard on the heart rate monitor.

“Is he going to wake up hyung?” Zelo asked.

“I hope. The doctor said he should.” Youngjae replied. “Where’s everyone else?”

“Back at the base.” Zelo replied. “Dae-hyun didn’t want to crowd Yongguk’s room.”

The two stared at Yongguk for a while until Zelo finally asked.

“Hyung?” Zelo started. “Is the baby okay?”

“Yes, the baby is fine and will live as long as Yongguk does.” Youngjae placed his hand on Yongguk’s belly. He felt the little baby still in there probably hoping umma will wake up. “Dr. Akiyama said that when Yongguk wakes up she’ll do an ultrasound on him. We get to see the baby in Yongguk’s belly!”

Zelo smiled. He wanted to see the baby inside Yongguk’s bloated tummy. Zelo sat and waked for Yongguk to wake up. He helped keep Youngjae company. Occasionally either Dr. Akiyama or Dr. Yook would come in to check on Yongguk.

“We should be able to tell you your baby’s gender.” Dr. Akiyama said as she set up the equipment for the ultrasound. Meanwhile Youngjae remembered to tell Zelo something important.

“Zelo?” Youngjae started. “I think its best Yongguk has the baby in Japan. Tokyo to be more specific. With that gang still on the loose they could try to kill Yongguk so he’s not safe here.”

“Okay but we’re coming with you.” Zelo replied. “B.A.P stays together through everything. It’s what Yongguk would want.”

“Glad we can agree on this. Thanks for not arguing with me.” Youngjae smiled.

“Thanks for understanding.” Zelo responded.

It had to be at least 14 hours after everything happened that Yongguk slowly woke up. Youngjae and Zelo were the first two he saw. They noticed his awaken after he moaned Youngjae stood up from his chair and due to the blood donation he sat on Yongguk’s bed. Zelo sent the rest of the group a text saying:

“Yongguk hyung woke up!” He added smiley faces.

The two doctors turned their attention to Yongguk as he awoke. Dr. Yook took the oxygen mask off Yongguk’s face so he could talk and breathe air that didn’t come from a tube. Yongguk turned his head to Youngjae. It took a while but Yongguk finally started talking after he had a sudden flashback of being shot in the lower abdomen.

“Youngjae-ah!” He cried. “I lost our baby.”

“Shhh. Yongguk, no you didn’t.” Youngjae assured. Dr. Yook and Dr. Akiyama set up the ultrasound. Takahiro was the main ultrasound doctor. Once the picture was set up Youngjae pointed at it. “Look. There’s the baby.”

Yongguk saw his baby and cried tears of joy and relief. He touched the little picture of the baby on the screen. Zelo and Youngjae both started shedding tears of relief.

“If you look here.” Dr. Akiyama pointed to the screen. “That’s your baby’s heartbeat. Dr. Yook can you turn the sound on?”

The sound of the heart beat soon appeared and Yongguk smiled and cried like crazy. He covered his mouth his hand.

“Would you like to know the ?” Emiko asked. Yongguk nodded his head with a big smile on his face. “It’s a girl. Congratulations Mr. Bang, you’re having a baby girl. Despite the fact you were shoot in the lower abdomen she is still perfectly healthy.”

“If you had been shoot only 1 inch to the right it could have killed her instantly. She’s very lucky and so are you.” Dr. Yook added.

“Thank you doctors. I would not have survived if it weren’t for you.” Yongguk said cried tears of happiness.

“Or Youngjae. He’s donated at three pints of his blood to save you. Mr. Yoo truly loves you and your baby girl.” Dr. Akiyama added. “He’s also suggested something to keep this from happening again.”

Yongguk turned his head to his lover.

“Well?” Yongguk asked.

“I think we need to move to Tokyo. It’s the safest and closest place I could think of. We and with the help of the rest can raise our baby there.” Youngjae revealed.

“Tokyo?” Yongguk questioned before smiling. “I’ve always wanted to live there.”

“Great! We’ll move to Japan next week then!” Zelo cheered. “I love Japanese people!”

“We love you too.” Dr. Akiyama replied speaking for her people. Zelo was kind of shocked to find out she was Japanese. She spoke Korean so well.

“Aww Zelo.” Youngjae laughed pitching his cheeks. “Did you really think Dr. Akiyama was Korean?”

“That happens a lot.” She giggled. “I’m not Korean but my husband and son are.”

Little do they know she’s leaving out details about her husband’s past. Yongguk and Youngjae would find out later.

“What if your husband is Korean then why is your last name Akiyama?” Zelo asked

“It’s a long story. When we got married he took my last name.” Dr. Akiyama’s face cringed. Dr. Yook left and came back with a printed out picture of the ultrasound. He handed it to Yongguk to keep. Youngjae soon got tired and lied is head on Yongguk’s chest being careful not to hit the IV. Yongguk lifted the arm that had the IV in it so Youngjae could lie his head on his chest.

Dr. Akiyama grabbed a water bottle from the little fridge and handed it to Yongguk to force Youngjae to drink.

“He donated a total of three pints of blood to you. Almost 1.5 liters compared to you who lost five pints equaling about 2.4 liters.” Dr. Yook added. “Make sure he drinks that.”

“Yes doctor.” Yongguk agreed. He smiled looking at Youngjae and the ultrasound. “We’re still having a baby!” Yongguk hugged Youngjae tightly after saying that. He never thought he’d be this happy to be pregnant.  

The other members of bap showed up in Yongguk’s room. Yongguk playfully yelled at them for not being there when he woke up then showed them a picture of his ultrasound.

“It’s a girl!” Yongguk revealed. The others cheered silently carefully hugged Yongguk.

“So what do you plan on naming her?” Jong up asked. “We need to know.”

“I think I know.” Yongguk smiled. He thought of his foster mother Moon Eun-Kyung who passed away when he was young. “Her name will be Yoo Eun-Kyung. I don’t care if you like it or not Youngjae. It was my foster mother’s name and a tribute to her.”

“I love it actually! But what about your foster father? Would you name the baby after him if it was a boy?” Youngjae asked

“No!” Yongguk yelled. “ that abusive . I’m glad he’s dead.”

That reply shocked everyone in the room. Even the unborn baby in Yongguk’s womb. Even she was like.

“Holy umma.” Eunkyung said from Yongguk’s womb. Only a 15 week old unborn baby and already swearing.

“Oh is he why you were afraid of being pregnant?” Jong up finally asked.

“Yes, I feared I’d end up like him. I feared him so much as a child. Even after he was murdered in my teen years I still feared him. So much so that my hair started to turn white.” Yongguk took a deep breath. He couldn’t believe he was telling this story again. He only told it to Jong up years ago when he started crying and panicking. “I was bullied for it in school until I lost my and stabbed the guy in the shoulder with my favorite pen. I was so horrified that I ran out of the school and never returned. I found the guy who had killed my foster parents and joined up with him after I soaked my hair in hydrogen peroxide. From that day on my natural hair color would forever be white or blonde. Depending on the day.”

The baby in Yongguk’s tummy listened to her umma’s story. Even she had pity for Yongguk and she didn’t even know what pity was. When everyone thought she had no idea what was going on outside Yongguk’s body they were wrong. She knew everything that was happening. She was scared that Yongguk might die because she knows that if he dies she dies too.


So Eun-Kyung's pretty smart for a fetus isn't she? I don't know how much a fetus in the knows about its surrounding our what's going on outside the mother's body. I tried to google it but I only got results for belly size and other stuff.

Here's Yongguk's and his foster mother's bio 

Bang Yongguk (With his natural white hair)                                    Natural born hair color

Bang Yong-guk 

Name: Bang Yongguk (방용국) 

Age: 25

Ethnicity-Nationality: Korean-Korean

Family: Moon Eunkyung (foster mother, deceased) Unnamed man (Unnamed foster father, deceased), Yoo Eun-Kyung (Daughter, growing in his belly) 

Career: Mob leader

Other facts:

-Yongguk has no idea who his real family is all re can remember is a flash back of an girl who he believes is his sister.

-After Yongguk stabbed his class mate (Arrow reference) he dropped out of high school in the 11th grade.

-Even though in chapter 2 Yongguk took six pregnancy tests. It really only took him the first one to believe he was pregnant. He only took the others to make sure he still was.

-Yongguk wanted a career in law like his foster mother 

-Yongguk worked closely with the man who killed his foster parents until he himself was killed. He died pretecting Yongguk from bad people. 


 

Moon Eun-Kyung

Name: Moon Eun-kyung (문은경)

Age: 47 (at death)

Ethncity-Nationality: Korean-Korean

Family: Unnamed man (Husband, deceased) , Bang Yongguk (Adopted son), Yoo Eun-kyung (adopted grand daughter, in Yong-guk's womb) 

Career: Lawyer

Other facts: 

-Eun-kyung was loved deeply by Yongguk because she was the caring mother figure Yongguk needed. 

-Her maiden name was Choi

-She was not supposed to die that night her husband was killed. The robber who shot her husband shot him through the back while he was choking her for not listening. The fired shot went through him into her heart. She died moments later. The robber was trying to save her not kill her only the husband.

-Yongguk always kept either a picture of her or the little heart locket necklace with her picture on it at all times.

-Yongguk loved Eun-kyung so much so he named his daughter after her.

-Eunkyung always protected Yongguk from her husband. She either stood in between him blocking his path or she yelled at Yongguk to run for cover. She sometimes beat her husband back for hurting Yongguk or her.

-If Eun-kyung had lived there's a 50/50 chance Zelo would have died when he was homeless. Unless Yongguk still found him and took him in and Yongguk would still be in school and earning his law degree. 

-Eun-Kyung had secretly saved up money so that one day she and Yongguk could get away from her husband but instead before she died she told Yongguk where the money was so he could support himself. 


Next character bio: Zelo

Future new character bios for: Onew, Yukito and others.