Baby stuff

What could possibly go wrong

-Hours later-

Yongguk woke up again except Youngjae wasn’t there. He got out of bed to look for Youngjae but couldn’t find him. He walked up to Zelo who had been sitting on the couch closing his eyes.

“Dongsaeng-ah, Where’s Youngjae?” Yongguk asked the maknae.

“He’s right behind you.” Zelo said looking to Youngjae. Yongguk turned around to see Youngjae.

“Wow Bang you really are one light sleeper. Did you hear the toilet flush from your room?” Youngjae joked.

“No, I was just waking up.” Yongguk replied. He hugged Youngjae resting his head on Youngjae’s shoulder. Jong up was walking into the room looking down at papers until he smelled what had happened in the bathroom.

“Ughhh!” He covered his nose. “Who had chipotle? Or Taco Bell or whatever that place is that gives you diarrhea?”

“Sorry.” Youngjae admitted. “It was either there or in the one closest to Yongguk and with how strong his senses are he’d kick my . Thankfully due to his pregnancy that should only last three hours tops before he tires himself out.” Yongguk looked as if he was ready to start cracking up.

“Three hours? More like thirty minutes. I’m pregnant I’m going to be too tired for that!” Yongguk laughed.

“Oh that reminds me.” Youngjae said three feet away. “Yongguk pull up your shirt and stand so that your side is facing me. Oh and smile!”

“What are you doing?” Yongguk asked pulling up his shirt showing his abs which are starting to disappear behind a baby bump.

“Taking a week by week picture of our baby’s progression in you womb.” He waved his car keys in front of Yongguk’s face like Youngjae answered. “Now smile!”

Yongguk cracked up when Youngjae waved his keys in front of him like that. Youngjae took the picture when the opportunity was perfect. Yongguk looked so happy in the photo mostly because he was.  Youngjae kept the photo near and dear to his heart. Yongguk looked at his belly which is starting to show. He placed his hands on his tummy smiling. Zelo took that as his opportunity to touch his hyung’s growing tummy. Yongguk laughed as Zelo placed his hand on Yongguk’s belly. He rubbed Zelo’s hair and then placed his hands on top of Zelo’s.

“I’m so happy that you’re happy to be pregnant hyung!” Zelo cheered.

“Yeah, Me too.” Yongguk replied with a calming smile on his face. Youngjae hugged Yongguk once more. The two boys laughed then kissed then laughed again.

-2 weeks later-

Yongguk was closer to nine weeks than he was to eight weeks pregnant. The baby was the size of an olive so still barely even visible when his shirt off and on. Yongguk and Youngjae looked for funny pregnancy t-shirts. They had a couple differences and similar likes.

Liked by Yongguk

Liked by Youngjae

Liked by both

 

They wanted to know if the baby was a boy or a girl so they could pick a good name.

Youngjae would make Yongguk let him take a progression photo of Yongguk’s tummy. This time Yongguk had a little sign that he was holding next to his tummy saying:

“9 weeks in~ Baby is about the size of an olive and I’m very excited”

In one shot Zelo jumped into the photo with a sign that said Mommy, Baby #1, Baby #2 (coming soon) and Daddy (taking the picture) With the Mommy arrow pointing at Yongguk, the Baby #1 arrow pointing at Zelo, and the final one at Yongguk’s belly. Yongguk placed his arm around Zelo’s shoulder in the photo.

“That sign is pretty much true. You are my first baby.” Yongguk said pitching Zelo’s cheeks. The young Zelo inflated his cheeks and opened his eyes very wide looking at Youngjae. Youngjae snapped another photo of this moment laughing.

-13 weeks in-

Yongguk’s bump was finally showing he could still hide it behind his hoodie. Youngjae took another progression photo. This time Yongguk’s sign said.

“13 weeks in~ is it a boy or girl? Hope to find out soon!”

-15 weeks in-

Yongguk decided to walk around outside to get exercise for him and his baby. He just walked around Seoul in a winter coat. It was freezing seems reasonable for an early April day. He looked for clothes for his unborn baby. He didn’t buy any clothes because he didn’t want to give it away that he was pregnant. As he walked outside at dark he heard a familiar voice. It was an enemy gang member. Yongguk got annoyed his day as been going so well and then this bastard shows up.

“What do you want?” Yongguk yelled turning around. He heard a gun fire and a second later a bullet went into his lower abdomen. He looked at his stomach in pain and fear as he felt a second bullet go through his ribs and a third go just under his solar plexus. With all the other bullets in his body he only focused on the one in his belly. He fell to the ground and onto his back on the middle of the sidewalk.

Youngjae heard the gunshot as he was walking home. Being a cop he had to go investigate the situation that took place.

As Yongguk lied dying on the floor he felt the enemy coming up to his and aiming the gun towards his head. Yongguk waited for the bullet to end his life but instead the guy lifted up his shirt seeing his bump.

“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM!” Youngjae shouted firing warning shots at the crook. The guy ran away into the darkness. “Bastard!”

Youngjae ran up to the victim and made a heart breaking discovery.

“Holy ! NO” He dropped to his knees to hold his dying boyfriend. “YONGGUK! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!”

Two different people called the emergency services. Yongguk was still conscious but very weak as he held his stomach crying.

“Youngjae-ah, our baby.” He cried trying to catch his breath. Tears falling down his eyes. “I think I lost our baby! Please forgive me. I love you.”

“Yongguk please stay with me. You’re going to be fine.” Youngjae cried as Yongguk started to slip away. “Yongguk hyung please don’t do this!”

It was too late Yongguk closed his eyes and stopped breathing and his pulse lowered dramatically. There was a very low chance he’d survive this.