Introduction

Music & Lyrics

Nam Taehyun has always been a good man. He gets his job done and make sure never to bring trouble to the people that he is working with. After all, one can never know whether by holding up his part of the work will others in line be affected as well. If there is one thing to describe Nam Taehyun, that will be he is a stickler of the rules.

 

But God decided that he needed spice in his life and that will be in the form of Song Mino. One can imagine Taehyun’s horror when he saw that guy walking into the meeting room. Till this day, he wonders what he has done wrong to deserve this.

 

“Oh, look who do we have here?”

 

“Oh my god, what on earth did I do to deserve this? I should have known better then to accept this.”

 

“Should have known you will be the one he picks.”

 

“He is so going to get it when I see him. Kang Seung Yoon is a dead man walking.”

 

“Erm, guys... please hold your horses. Well, at least until the meeting is over.”

 

Seung Yoon’s manager cuts in but effectively silences the 2 guys who are sitting across each other. One with utter looks of exasperation and the other is just smirking away being just amused with the whole situation.

 

The 2 guys in question stop their little staring session and turn their attention to the manager who quickly summarizes the plans before the 2 start gnawing at each others’ throats again.

 

In short, their “good friend” is going to have his comeback wants the 2 of them to contribute some tracks to his album since Taehyun writes awesome music and Mino is one of the best lyricists. Apparently, their friend wants the best people working on his album and who better to find than Nam Taehyun and Song Mino.  

 

They resort to their staring match again once Seung Yoon’s manager took his leave, muttering something about meeting again in a few weeks to collect some of the sample tracks for review.

 

For the first time since Mino stepped into the room that Taehyun has the chance to really take a good at the guy sitting across from him. Clad in a light blue sleeveless top with white stripes and white pants, Mino looked as good as Taehyun remembered. He would never forget the tanned skin or the toned arms. He sighs mentally in his brain as to why the guy in question must always look this good. Life is so unfair.

 

On the other hand, Mino was eyeing at Taehyun taking in the image of Taehyun. He always had the aristocratic looks and there is something very elegant about Taehyun that always reminded Mino of a cat. It seems Taehyun is still sporting the slightly longish hair that he remembers so well. It is not a 50:50 part rather a 70:30 but then again only Nam Taehyun can make a hairstyle that would look ugly on all men and make it look good. Mino inwardly muses. He could so tell the younger boy’s feathers are so ruffled with this little project going on. However, he still undecided whether or not he wants to thank their friend yet.

 

“Are you done giving me the once over? If you are then I am leaving. See you at the next meeting.” Cutting the encounter short, he cannot wait to get out of the place

 

“It is nice to see you too, Taehyunie. It has been a while since we last saw each other. Since you are in a rush and don’t have time to catch up, I guess I will see you at the next session then. Pleased to be working with you again.” Completely unaffected by the younger’s curt tone, offering out his right hand for a hand shake.

 

Taehyun lets out a sigh resisting the urge to roll his eyes. He needs to be polite, grudgingly taking the hand in front of him in a quick shake before letting go. Turning his back immediately and left with a still smirking Mino in the room, he tries his best to ignore the sparks he felt in that quick 3 seconds but yes the sparks are definitely still there.

 

Even after all these years, Mino still affected him so much.

 

“Damn you, Mino.” He mutters under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, a short intro on my new story as part of my "channeling" phase. Hope you all like it. See you soon!