oo2

This Is Where I Belong

twin-flames-purple-rose-symbolism.png                                                                

 

 
 
 

Perles de verre...

Chapter 2

 

3r POV :

 

Song: See You Again.

The Next Morning:

"Hey! You Sleepy-heads!.. Aish! So Embarrassing" Hana woke up at the loud voice of Daehyun.

"Ah! What?!" She mumbled words under her breath then slowly rubbed her eyes open with vision blurring a bit; she got startled and fluttered at Luhan's face so close up that she was able to feel his breath. She gulped at the unusual feeling then ed back and turned hastily only to find the furious Daehyun staring at her with undercurrent anger running in him whilst the orphans were muttering things while chortlin.

"What a responsible and deligent boss you are, really!" He thereupon castigated her before turning his focus on Luhan who was still peacefully sleeping and kicked his Body with his foot: "Luhan hyung, wake up"

Daehyun's kicking inflitrated his grogginess and forced him to wake up as well.

At that instant Hanbyul who was standing beside Daehyun spoke: "Unni! Please give me some water I'm thirsty!"

"I'll give you that, come! You shouldn't see this kind of immature things." Daehyun told her.

"Why? What's wrong with that? I thought Hana unni and Luhan oppa are dating, aren't they?" Hanbyul said in a clear steady voice making it understandable for everyone there. Hana choke on her own saliva.

Daehyun hen inhaled and glared at both Luhan and Hana then looked back at Hanbyul as he mumbled: "I can't still get where does this girl these things!"

"Did you say something oppa?" She asked naively.

"Nothing! You shouldn't stay here another second" He said as he went to the kitchen with her.

Just then Jia entered the room delightfully with her younger brother Ye Zi Yu: "Good Morning, Everyone!" She after that sensed something fishy as she asked counfounded: "What's going on in here?" 

"Nothing special!" Hana denied as she rapidly stood up and dusted herself.

"Is Hana jie and Luhan ge really dating?" Cheng a 10 years old boy asked once again in chinese.

Hana exhaled when The baby *Han* Started weeping.

"I'm going to go check on Han" Both Hana and Luhan stated at once.

"Ey! They are escaping from the quesion which means that's true, they are really..." Cheng added just to be cut off by Hana's yelling: "Ya! Go prepare for school already!"

"But Jie jie, today is..." *Little* Hana disrupted once again so Hana got furious: "Fine, fine! I got it!" 

"Woah! I can finally get the situation now!" Jia added whilst Daehyun laughed at Hana: "It's funny just a bunch of little kids are able to defeat you" 

"Well... That's true!" Luhan agreed. "Hey!" Hana glowered at him.

"Enough! Stop it now! Someone go buy us some bread! We are left out with none" Jia inerrupted.

"I'll go!" Cheng volunteered.

"Will you go alone?" Jia reassured.

"Yes! I'll be back immediately" He nodded politely.

"Here! The money" Jia handed him the money and he left.


In The SuperMarket *Cheng*;

After getting the bread Cheng had to pay the bill to the seller as he told: "This is not enough, go bring another dollar"

"What? But..I have been buying this with only 4.04 dollars so far" Cheng's brows furrowed as he argues incredulously.

"This boy really has got no manners no doubt you're an orphan!"  The man Yelled at him in which everyone in there were able to hear him.

Just then a guy approached him and boldly told: "How much is that?"

The storekeeper cleared up his throat as he annoyingly replied him: "It's 5.04 dollars"

The guy then stretched out his wallet and handed him the money as he gave him a sincerely serious look back: "You can keep the rest "

"Ge ge! It's fine!" Cheng said looking genuinly sorry.

"It's okay, you can pay me back later" His eyes formed wide crescents as he Cheng's hair gently.

"So... Will you go home with me so I can give you your money?" Cheng  asked naively.

"Now?" He raised a brow.

"Yes!" Cheng smiled and nodded in reply whilst the gentleman thought for awhile and answered next: "Sure! Let's go!"

"Yeah! It's not too far from here!" Cheng cheered as they left.

In The Orphanage;

Luhan was together with Jia and Hana in the kitchen in the process of preparing the breakfast for everyone. It was all quiet until Hana broke the ice by asking Luhan hesitatingly: "About that... Luhan ah... Did you call EXO at all?" 

"..Not yet" He replied as he looked down his hands.

"Really?..But..." Hana stammered trying to ask him about the reason until she noticed his uneasiness she took her words back and only whispered: "Nevermind"

Jia silently worked on the meal until she felt the awkward mood she questionned out of the blue: "Didn't cheng take too long?" 

Not too long after the doorbell rang throughout the orphanage.

"Daehyun ah! Will you open the door?" Hana lazily yelled but got no response.

"Where did he go?" She complained until Luhan interrupted: "I'll open it"

"Oh?...Oh..." Hana hummed.

Luhan ran to the front door first as he opened it making a snapping voice. Just to be stunned by the knocker. His eyes widened as he stood silent frozen until Cheng spoke: " Luhan ge...This is my friend" 

"Long time no see...Luhan.."

Luhan gulped when he finally snapped back to reality: "Oh...Yifan.."

"So you guys actually know each other?" Cheng asked curiously.

"I've got to go now Cheng...okay?" Kris told.

"But...I didn't give you your money yet" He complained.

"It's okay" Kris smiled bluntly intending to go until Luhan voiced: "You can stay...Duizhang"

 Kris fluttered hearing that then confesssed: "You already know I'm unfit for that name!"

"I believe you had your own reasons...I understand" Luhan said forcing a smile.

Right then Hana showed up with Jia whilst yelling at Luhan: " Hey, what took you so long?" She soon was surprised by spotting Kris by the door: "Oh! Kris?" She called with voice dropping.

"Hello, Hana!" He greeted her awkwardly.

"Yes, Go inside! what are you doing over there?" She welcomed him.

Luhan then automatically opened the door wider for him to get in. Kris hesitated for a moment then took his steps inside.


In The dinning table (the hall);

Kris walked in as he took a cursory glance at the place then asked: "This is where we celebrated Luhan's birthday in 2012, isn't it?"

"Yes! We had so much fun back then" Hana reminisced.           

"I was there too...Ah! You must be the leader, don't you? And I'm questionning where did I see you before" Jia interrupted confounded.

"That.."He stammered.

"He is not a part of the group anymore" Luhan answered in his behalf.

"Oh! Really? That's so sad, you guys looked so harmonized together" She honestly stated.

"Jie!!" Hana nudged her side as she whispered to her.

"You two must have a lot of things to discuss. We'll leave so you can talk freely" Hana old as she left alongside Jia and Cheng.

It was all quiet again until Luhan broke the ice: "I heard you're filming a movie, congratulaions" 

"Yes, thanks!... Congratulations for the successful concert as well" Kris awkwardly nodded.

"How are you doing?" Luhan asked randomly.

"Fine! Just...Fine" Kris stuttered no finding the words to choose. 

"It's so odd, right? We're now talking this awkwardly about different paths" Luhan added tunelessly.

"Yes! I'm sorry..." Kris sincerely apologized in a sorrowful tone.

"About what? Why would you be sorry to me?" Luhan demanded with a steady voice staring seriously at him.

Kris got astonished at the sudden question as he remained silent until Luhan halted: "I...The thing is ... I also..."

He hesitated then heaved a sigh: "Forget it"

"What's going on? You seem so pale" Kris asked himas he incredulously checked his face.

"I'm suffering insomnia, I barely get a wink of sleep lately" Luhan answered until his phone rang an incoming call. His expression morphs into blank as soon as he checked the caller.

He desperately answered the call as he greeted: "Good morning, it's Luhan"

"Until when are you planning to skip your schedules? As I heard from your manager your state is not that severe, and just to remind you, you're working under the name 'EXO' not solo, so whatever you do, it affects the group as well, you'll take a part in the beijing concert anyway so you should practice with the members for the rehearsal!" SM's CEO; Youngmin's voice hoarsed at him as he bluntly listened to his words.

"Yes!" Luhan forced a reply and then hung up. He sighed as soon as the call ended.

"What is it?" Kris asked him.

"The CEO, he wants me to attend the team's promotions for the concert" Luhan honestly replied.

"I see...It must be hard for you..right?" Kris said looking genuinely worried.

"Hence, I don't want to disappoint the members as well, they're all working hard also" Luhan replied with a serious tone.

La POV :

Meanwhile at EXO dorm in Korea;

After ending our Thailand concert we  headed back to Korea. We were all extraordinary tired. The members kept complaining as soon as we stepped in the dorm. We took a shower one by one. And next we were having Lunch, suddenly the whole mood changed as we kept quiet for awhile. The fatigue of the weakning stress and work wore down our faces. Not too long after, Tao broke the silence by stating: "Honestly, I envy Luhan hyung, he can rest whenever he wanted without any burden"

"He even has got his girlfriend there, to take care of him and being all lovey-dovey for sure" Sehun joked. 

 3r POV :

of him Just then Lay stood up abruptly kicking his chair making a fuss. All eyes were tuned on him as he awkwardly stammered: "Sorry- I finished eating" He only voiced before heading to his room.

Once he got in, Chen mumbled to s: "Oh my god, I think he still has some left feeling towards Hana noona"

Sehun choke up his food before yelling: "Isn't Chorong his girlfriend though"

"Quietly" Suho nagged.

Another guess came out of Baekhyun"s mouth: "Ey...No way! It's obvious already that he doesn't care about her...I guess he only accepted her out of sympathy" Just after D.O interfered the tense conversation as he stated.

"And I guess if you keep this up! Lay hyung will be the next one to leave this group" He mocked them then stood up as well and left to Lay's room.

He enetered the room with heavy steps finding Lay listening to music while lying on his bed.

"Hyung! Can I get in?" He politely asked for permission, and as soon as Lay noticed his presence, he fixed his position and removed the headphones then replied: "Yes, of course"

"Thanks" D.O as he had a seat on the bed facing lay's; he asked first: "Have you heard anything from Luhan hyung?"

Lay answered: "Not really, he only said that he wants to rest without disturbing, his voice seemed so weak howbeit"

"Em...I See...About that...hyung, excuse me for what I'm going to ask now, but I sincerely thought that t would be best if you discussed this" D.O inaugurated.

"About what?" Lay said perplexed.

"The thing is...well...Hana noona...do you...by any chance still have feelings ...for her" D.O stuttered a question looking steadily in Lay's eyes trying to read them.

author's note:   

            

Annyeong !! Thank god I got to finish this chapter XD! it was the slowest one so far..But you guys should anticipate the next one ...Anyway; hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and subscribe; have a nce day, love you all♥