oo1

This Is Where I Belong

 

twin-flames-purple-rose-symbolism.png                                                                

 

 
 
 

Because It is You..

Chapter 1

 

Haa POV :

                                                                              My Name is Hana Lee; Today is January 20th. This marks the first time I                                                                                              write in my diary. Not too long ago I got in a tragical accident,

                                                                                  But hopefully I'm fine. Yet Something feels off, it feels as if I'm newly born.

                                                                                   And I feel like a part of me had been lost but I wonder what is it?

                                                                            And the other strange thing is that I got a voicemail from an unknown number today.

                                                                     Someone said: "Hi! Hana...I hope you are doing fine....It's been awhile, right?"

                                                              The caller stood silent for awhile then said; "I miss you...and I'm sorry"

                                                                         I didn't understand that message and how did that stranger know my name?..."

 

 

 

 

Flash-Back  :

September, 13th 2014;

It's Been a week already since Luhan came to stay with us, I tried seeking an answer of what's the reason he would stay away this long from EXO and His activities but he woud always answer with a plain: "It's okay, don't worry".

His words seemed off; and everytime I keep searching his eyes trying to find the answer but there's nothing there to tell. At that point of time , it felt as if I do not probably understand him at all. When I once thought I knew him better than anyone else.

It was a rainy sunday night as I was together with Luhan, Daehyun, Jia and the orphans watching the TV show : "Happy camp". Whilst everyone were watching excitedly and laughing, My eyes  suddenly landed on Luhan but instead  a neutral expression was plastered on his face and he was staring with that same flat-footed expression he has perfected for weeks now. I surveyed his face with curiosity bubbling up in my chest. I sighed to myself trying to rather ignore that kind of view. Then Stood up as I clapped my hands to get everyone attention: "Kids! It's time to go to bed, each one goes to his room now" They all started groaning and complaining: "Please let us at least finish this one"

"No way! Tomorrow You've got school" I rejected unconsciously but was distracted By Hana (One of the orphans; mentioned on the last chapter of Season1

She blinked her eyes in surprise as she fearfully voiced: "It's Sunday tomorrow though"

*That Girl is so c lever" I thought to myself then said: "Ah...we've got other avtivities to do ;Everyone Go now! Hurry... No More complaints" I added before anyone'd cut my sentence.

Before another word reached my throat I was interrupted by the sudden door-bell that rang the entire orphanage. Everyone stared curiosly when Daehyun questioned: "Who would it be at this kind of time? " while Jia rushed to the door first followed by everyone, I was about to leave as well just when I noticed Luhan still stucked in his place not moving a finger. I approached him after mastering up the courage this time and murmured: "Are you fine?" 

He didn't react to my question first so I called: "Luhan", He finally snapped back and asked:" What?"

I repeated my question with a sigh: "Are you fine? You seem so pale and frazzled". He gazed at me bluntly which soon morphed into a weak smile: "I'm okay, I just need some sleep".

"You had been resting aka sleeping for hours today, you're spacing out a lot and forgetting things often as well, Are you really sure that you're fine?" My voice was rising in the volume and fits c lencing with undercurrent furiocity running in it.

"Can you at least tell me what's going on with you?" My voice soften as I pleaded a reply but he instead chose to keep quiet and said in return: "I will...Once I settle it myself" .  Both anger and frustration builded up inside me as I told: "Am I that useless and bootless to you? Huh?" I added as tears slipped down my cheeks. He was at once astonished by my unexpected reaction just when Jia called my name: "Hana, come" 

I wiped my cheeks quickly looking down my feet as I voiced with a softer, indistinct pitch: "Forget what I just said...I'm just being sentimental these days" I exhaled before stepping out the living room heading to the rest. I was able to spot a girl aging about 8 to 10 years old along with an old man standing by the door. The girl was crying her heart out refusing to let go of her father's hand or maybe she figured it out...She understood what was awaiting her and what she's going to let go of this time. Suddenly the image of when I first entered the orphanage  vaguely passed through my mind. I tightened my fists and demanded: "Good Evening, I'm Hana Lee the orphanage funder, how May I help you?" I already knew my question's answer was as clear as the sunlight in a hot summer day, yet I faintly chose to ask it.

"I"m zhang Jiao, I'm here to...." Before he could finish his sentenced I cut him out and coldly spoke: "Follow me please" I led the way to the office where I tend to save the informations of the orphans.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure about this decision? Is it really your latest option?" I reasured as he was about to sign the contract, he, without hesitation and confidently nodded while signing it.

Somehow, each time an orphan was admitted to this orphanage, I was counting the outnumber of possiblites of the reason why my mother left me; and each time I hated her even more and my hopes decreased lower.

After discussing evrything with Mr Zhang we headed back to t he living room; the girl was still whining and yelling out loud, whilst everyone else were trying to be supportive and comfort her as they all believed and comprehended her feelings one better than the other. I turned back to check the father's expression but he apparently wasn't t h ere. I ran to the front door hoping to find him and he was stiil walking out in which I was able to distinguish him. I yelled: "Excuse me....Do you really have to go this far? I mean...at least let it be a stainless farewell" I said guessing in hopes that his heart warms up at least a bit.

"If I were to kindly say goodbye to her, she'd probably want to see me even more and it'll be harder for her to let go" He heartlessly replied me.

" She...She'll either way want to see you once more and miss you everyday, but having to hate you is even harder to cope with. I just wanted to inform you that" I said with a tender voice then bowed to him bluntly before leaving him there and stepped into the living room. Hanah was talking to Yilin (the new girl) trying to commiserate her: "Don't cry, you'll be fine here. We've even gotten two wonderful mothers Jia and Hana and a father too! You can consider them......" She was impeded by Yi lin: " But I'm different, I've got both father and mother and I don't need another fake ones like you do" I could sense she was jus plain furious trying to gain all of her anger on Hana, she surprisingly replied with rather softer and silky tune: "I know you don't mean it, you are just furious now"

"No! You mistaken me , I mean it, soon my parents will come find me, you just wait' At that point of time Yilin considered everyone in the room as her enemy.

"Zhang Yi Lin, apologize right now" I myself couldn't control my feelings as  my voice sounded cold to even your own ears.

"I did nothing wrong" She stubbornly rejected without thinking through.

"I'll only repeat this once, Apologize to her immediately" I added eagerly but she didn't move a finger.

"Stretch out your hands" I stated as I reach out for a stick of wood.

"Hey, Don't go that far, it's stiil her first day" Luhan voiced.

"Do not interfere"" I said steadly then thrashed her twice.

Yilin's cries highered as she screamed louder: "I hate you" And ran to one of the rooms and the slammed the door.

"Are you glad now? You should have understood her feelings a bit, why are you like this seriously?" Daehyun spat out on me.

"Yes! I'm glad! I'm actually delighted. It was the right thing to do, if I were to leave her like that, what would the other orphans do? they'd prbably find her behaviour acceptable" I replied with rager boiling in my blood just to be distracted by a hand softly intertwined around my shoulder, Luhan didn't say anything but just that kind of doing made it sound as if he's trying to say:"Don't worry, calm down" That kind of hidden words. I froze in my place as my entire body warmed up, I looked back at him as he nodded his head at me sincerely.

 

3r POV :

Jia took the orphans to their rooms then cameback whilst all of Hana, Luhan and Daehyun sat on the bench. It was all quiet before Luhan broke it: "You shouldn't in your feeling with work, just now you overreacted" He supportively told her.

"You think so?" Hana turned to him looking genuinly sorry.

"Think so? It's Obvious" Daehyun nagged. Luhan once again patted Hana's shoulder before standing up off the couch gesturing to Jia and Daehyun to leave as well.

EX POV :   

Meanwhile EXO who just ended their Thailand Concert were in their cars heading back to the hotel. Sehun suddenly asked out of nowhere: "I wonder if Luhan hyung is doing well" 

"He is more than fine obviously after meeting Hana of course, he may even end up leaving like Kris" The exhausted Tao stated.

"How can you say that in a velvet glove! All of us know very well that he's suffering health problems, it's so unjust to say that about him" Lay added fiercely.

"Actually I thought the same way too, aside of being sick Luhan was lingering around China and his hometown a lot, he acted stragely lately" Kai opened up.

"It's too early to guess about those things. For now let's only wish him to recover" Suho concluded.

 

3r POV :

"Meanwhile In the orphanage; Hana thought awhile then headed to the room Yilin was in. The little girl was sitting in the corner of the room hugging her knees and face buried in her hands. Hana took a few steps towards her then slipped to sit next to her. Yilin inched further from her obviously frightened of her. Hana cleared then stated in a gentle way: "I am so scary in your eye, aren't I?". In reply, Yilin hummed tunelessly.

"Em...I am about to tell you a secret, but you should promise me, you wouldn't tell anyone about it first" Hana then told as she turned and snuggled closer to Yilin.

Yilin snuffled as she stared at her steadily with unblinking eyes gaining interest.

"About that...I actually also used to live here when I was your age" Hana started.

"You don't have parents?" Yilin asked peculiarly.

"I actually do have both parents, yet I supposedly had to be admitted in here therewith" Hana truthfully replied with a slump.

Yilin swallowed with eyes twinkling at Hana as she questionned: "But...Were you able to....meet them ever after?" Her eyes were full of hope and expectancy.

Hana wandered through her sincerely pure eyes for awhile seeing the child-her before her eyes then honestly replied her with a shaking voice: "No...I didn't....I in fact didn't but... None the less I had a lot of hope to do so and I still do" 

Yilin looked down upon her trembling hands in anticlimax.

"Yet! being able to ignore their absence, I was indeed joyous and buoyant..But...Do you know how I was able to overbear with that?" Hana sensed disappointment in Yilin's expression so she tried to console her.

"How?" Yilin said with sparkling eyes in the dim quiet room.

"Friends!.... Just like I'm talking to you right now, Someone else came to me when I first entered here and sincerely consoled me, I felt so special at that time. Therefore I want you to feel that way too. Because even though I hadn't been able to meet my family again I genuinely believed that friends are also a part of a family, always united in the weal and the woe; That's family. Thus you'll be able to find your family here as well and start afresh; can you promise me you'll be able to do so?" Hana uttered each word with veracity then sticked out her pinkie to her. Yilin looked at her with a puzzled face then joined pinkies with her and said: "Thank You...Ma...ma" She said with eyes forming wide crescents then hugged her tightly, "I can call you that right? ...." Yilin smiled to Hana innocently.

Hana was left speechless before she was able to creakily hug her back: "Emm...of course sweety!" She replied.

Simultaneously, Luhan was sleeping in the living room's couch as he was watching over her the whole time she was thinking over her behaviour. Hana was stunned by seeing him resting on the couch in an uncomfortable fetal  position with his legs curled up. She hissed a whisper as she covered his trembling body with a blanket: "He doesn't even go to his house instead sleeping here; moron" Her face suddenly morphs to a wide smile and grinned as she watched his peaceful sleeping face; her eyes unconsciously wandered to him as she analyzed every little detail about him. She crouched on the floor facing him as she rested her arm on the couch and muttered: "Your face is so dull" She pouted. Then suddenly without thinking through she approached him even closer but soon backed off hastily as she scolded herself quietlly: "That'd be stealing then" *A kiss* She thought aloud. And then unexpectedly she jumped by Luhan's soft deep voice: "What are you doing?" She was only inches away from him so she ended up falling down and hitting her head with his chest. 'Ah!" She groaned in pain" As he laughed hysterically at her.

"How is that even funny?" She complained.

"Oh... By the way are you okay?" He asked as he checked her forehead, Hana's eyes flickered to meet his, she gulped then ed him; Even though they had been a couple for awhile now, it was atypical for her to have skinship with him as they rarely meet. She blushed then tried to skip with it as she questionned: "You...Aren't you sleeping?"

"I tried to, but I can't still get to sleep" He replied.

"Does that mean you were up all along? You heard what I said too?" Hana asked awkwardly.

"If you're talking about the stealing part then yes! I did!" He as he scoffed.

She blushed even harder; he then got c loser as he printed a quick kiss on her cheek: "This way it won't be considered stealing"  She stood frozen with eyes unblinking; she ended that with a gulp; Luhan smacked her forehead: "Yah!! Get yourself together"

She shook her head twice then said morphing to a serious expression: "Anyway...I've got that one doubt lately"

"What is it?"' He asked incredulously.

"If....Only if I were to die ... and you happened to find someone just like me...exactly the same....will you still fall in love with her?" She said out of nowhere.

Luhan kept silent not knowing what to answer then bursted out laughing: "Seriously, why would I fall in love with someone like you anyway, she'll probably look as ugly as you" He teased.

"Yah" Her eyebrows furrowed until he said: "Nevertheless, I didn't like you because of your face nor did I love you for your personality; I chose you because it's you; that's the only reason. So no matter how similar she may seem to you, she'll never be you"

Hana coughed trying to act cool: "Of course...I knew that''

"But I never said I wouldn't fall in love with another girl not necessarily as ugly as you are" He added as he noticed how proud she acted.

"You really!!" She clenched her teeth. He laughed at her reaction then suddenly started yawning.

"Oh you must be sleepy" She uttered and he replied with a sad and dbilitated: "Yes, But I can't sleep for some reasons...therefore, Can you watch over me as I sleep?"

"I'm good at that! I can even sing you a lullaby" She excitedly stated.

"No! it's fine you just need to stay until I drift to sleep" He only said before holding her hand and closing his eyes.

*So all this time as I thought you were actually sleeping overtime, you didn't even get a blink of sleep...Sorry...Luhan.. for being an unreliable girlfriend* She thought as she stood that way for awhile then drifted to sleep as well with her hands still interwined with his. Luhan opened his eyes as he felt something beside his chest, just to find Hana laying her head on the couch beside him, she was visibly asleep.

"Look at you,  I told you to watch me as I sleep and you ended up sleeping in no time" He grinned toothily at her weird sleeping position with his eyes tuned on her tightly held hands as he started to perspire.

 

 

 

author's note:   

            

♥  Annyeong !! how is everyone doing? I miss all of you a lot! Finally:! I uploaded the first chapyer though it's just plain, hope you guys enjoyed♥