oo3

This Is Where I Belong

twin-flames-purple-rose-symbolism.png                                                                

 

 
 
 

Beautiful lie...

Chapter 3

La POV :

 

Lay didn’t say anything back and rather turned to look the other way.

D.O then immediately apologized: “Ah! I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked you that!”

“No! It’s fine … The thing is, I also don’t know! At first I thought I’d be able to take care of it on my own, now that she frankly confessed her real feelings to me…Also, Chorong is a great person too” He started but got cut off by D.O: “Yet, she’s not her …That’s the problem and you already believe it too, All you feel towards Chorong is gratitude only…If you keep this up she might get hurt by the end as well”

Lay stood speechless upon hearing D.O’s comment then voiced: “Then what am I supposed to do?”

“Honestly, If I were you I’d have fought for her until the end.

 

Hana  POV :

 

A few Days later.

It was a windy Sunday evening; I was lazily in my pajamas sitting in the couch of the guestroom surrounded by Luhan, Jia and Daehyun as both Jia and I were having a debate over who makes the dinner.

I complained continuously with puppy eyes: “Jie Jie, I’m so tired, can you please do it just for today?”

“No way! I made the lunch all alone today!” She rejected endlessly amid lying teasingly in the sofa. I frowned giving up.

“Hopefully, I was a guy” Daehyun mocked us.

“Yeah! I envy you two so so much” I derided agitatedly until Luhan spoke out of nowhere: “I will do it”

I laughed loudly and bitterly in a teasing way as I stood up and pointed a finger at him: “Huh? Like seriously since when did you use to cook, mr.Lu? ”

“You should keep your words, okay? You both rest for today. Chef. Lu will be in charge of the kitchen now” He confidently stated as he forced me to sit down.

 

We were left in awe with our jaws dropped as he soundlessly walked his feet to the kitchen.

 

 

 

A few hours later, he called us in: “Everyone! Dinner is ready”

We all ran there as I was in the lead, I first took a cursory glance at the kitchen expecting to witness a totally burnt up food. But instead viewed a tidy and clean kitchen with the table neatly prepared. I mouthed: “Oh my god” hopelessly then stared back at him whilst he had that infinite confidence drawn in his eyes which seemed more at peace I spaced out staring right into his eyes.

He then smirked at me: “Are you still keeping your words?”

I snapped back to reality and said: “Yah! When did you learn cooking this good?” I asked as the kitchen became crowded with the orphans alongside, Jia and Daehyun.

“Wow! This is definitely a total new side of Luhan! Applause” Jia commented whilst clapping.

“He’s only showing up to his girlfriend” Daehyun rolled his eyes.

“ Yeah! I wonder if you’ll ever have a chance to do that too” Jia .

“Okay then, I should take the honor to taste the main dish first” I uttered acting like a super-proud girlfriend as I opened my mouth widely for him to feed me.

“oh! Now it comes naturally (skin ship)” Daehyun commented.

“ Ew! Cheesy! ” Jia added as she closed the kids’ eyes.

I glared at both of them when Luhan chuckled as he fed me a spoonful of his meal without notice.

I didn’t even check what the dish was, because all I cared about is that it was Luhan’s first dish.

“How is it?” He asked curious about my opinion. After swallowing it, I raised a thumb up for him. By the next minute everyone took seats and started eating following my judgment.

On spur of moment, my mouth started tingling strongly and I could feel my face burning up as I blushed. I even had difficulty breathing as I choke up. Luhan who was standing next to me noticed that first and directly asked me: "Hana! What's wrong? Are you okay?" He patted my back continuously in worry.

I at that point of time didn't know how to react. I was feeling nervous and my feet were feeling like a jelly watching Hana that way.

"look at her face! .... It can't be...Luhan! Don't tell me you used Soybean oil in this!" Jia suddenly questioned with her eyebrows furrowed at me.

"Yes...it..." I stuttered and halted my own sentence as the realization knocked my mind finally. In which I totally let slip of my memory the fact that Hana actually had allergy to soy. It was something I knew since too long ago. I still couldn't believe how that slipped my mind. The next second Hana smuggled closer to me dizzyingly and fell in my arms loosing consciousness.

"Oh my god! Hana! Can you hear me?" She shook her body then turned her gaze to me with ferocity running in it: "what the heck Luhan! What were you thinking seriously!" She pin up all her agitation on me.

I didn't react at all as I was trying to put pieces together as to how did I do such a thing.

It all started because you of my insomnia due to the hard work and busy schedules. I faced problems with sleeping and now it developed severely to reach my memory as well. Concurrently ; Daehyun quickly held Hana and hurried outside with her. Everyone else followed them out leaving the orphanage except of me as I froze without moving an inch. The thought that I just unconsciously caused harm to the most precious person in my life kept bubbling up in my mind.

At the meantime;  I got a message from Lay: #Can we meet? I'm in Beijing now!#"

I left a deep breath before replying him: "I'm sorry! I'm not feeling well right now! I'll call you back again later"

3r POV :

 

When Lay got Luhan's message; he together with EXO members were in an hotel in Beijing. He heaved a sigh as he sensed something fishy. He then dialed Hana's number. Her phone rang constantly but she didn't reply. He doubted something was going on. Until he got a text message; his face wore a smile thinking it was from her but it was instead Chorong as she wrote: "Xing Xing! Today I got praised by the trainer. He said that I did well in the weekly-check. If you're not busy can you call me? I miss you"

He bit the bottom of his lips feeling guilty towards Chorong. Not too long ago; his phone rang a call from Hana. He, as a crow flies; picked. Up the call: "Hello!"

His excitement didn't last long as he heard a manly voice: "Hello! It's me- Daehyun!"

"Why are you picking up the phone? Did something happen to Hana?" He directly asked flared.

Daehyun stuttered a reply: "The thing Is...Right now; She's in the hospital!"

"What? Why? What happened?" He asked  concerned.

"It's just an allergy reaction. She got the treatment; she'll probably be discharged by tomorrow!" Daehyun replied the flustered Lay gently.

"In which hospital was she admitted?" He then asked him.

Meanwhile Luhan was still in the orphanage's garden hesitating whether to go or not; he wanted to go but his malfeasance stopped him since he didn't have the courage or mettle to face her anymore. He admonished himself the whole time. Until Hanna (the orphan) approached him: "Ge! You didn't go to see Hana jie?"

"Not yet" He replied with sorrow in his eyes.

"That's a pity. I thought I'd go with you to see her" she said while pouting.

"Why do you want to go?" He asked her. She immediately nodded: "Because I should.  #If someone is hurt you should console them; if he's sick you should share the pain with them; if someone feels lost you should just silently lead them the right way#.. That was Hana's advice for me!" The girl innocently turned to Luhan wearing a bright smile in her face.

"That... Did Hana really say that?" He was taken aback as he asked.

"Of course; Hana jie is cool right? in fact if I were a man I'd have chosen her as my girlfriend" She winked at him.

He smiled at her embarrassingly.

"I thought you'd get jealous. Anyway I need to go to sleep now. Goodnight ge ge" she frowned.

"Oh...Goodnight" He greeted her.

 


Simultaneously- Hana was in the hospital resting while both Daehyun and Jia were guarding her.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun ! Stop giggling like that and leave it's so embarrassing" She said as she was feeling perturbed about her swollen face.

"it's fine. We grew up together and saw things w shouldn't have seen; actually this is nothing if compared." He told her.

She exhaled: " Are you guys planning to spend the night here?"

"I'll leave; Daehyun will stay with you. Since tomorrow kids have school" jia suggested.

"No way. It's so late for a girl to stroll around the city this late" Daehyun fatherly-like rejected.

"Stroll? I'm going by taxi. Besides; I'm strong enough to save myself" Jia added boldly.

Daehyun mocked her.

"You guys should just leave together! It's nothing serious" Hana recommended.

"Are you really okay with that?" They reassured. Hana nodded twice.

"Nevertheless; if you needed anything just call us; okay?" Daehyun told.

"yes! Dad!" She . He rolled his eyes and left.

After they left; Hana felt thirsty. So she bought a bottle of juice and on her way back to her room; she witnessed Luhan standing by the door.

She gulped then bluntly walked to him from behind and voiced: "Why are you standing by the door; you should've gotten In if you came all the way here."

"Oh the thing is..." He was taken aback when he saw her face.

She turned her head  away slightly.

" Are you okay?" Luhan asked plainly.

"Well..it's obvious by looking at my face" She replied with undercurrent ferocity running in her voice.

"I see.." He awkwardly added.

"About today... You.. I believe you already knew about my allergy...So how?..." She asked incredulously.

Luhan kept silent for awhile watching her blank expression then inhaled: "Can I understand from that; that I did it purposely? Is that what you want to say?" He pin up all his frustration on her.

"you already know that's not what I meant" she denied with voice rising in volume and steadily.

"Then what? What is it that you want to say?" He asked coldly without A blink.

"Seriously; it became difficult to even have a plain conversation with you... luhan.. You might have slipped that but we... We are not only friends anymore.. There are things I'm curious about...things you should share with me" Hana spat out finally.

He didn't blink  an eye as he silently listened to each of her words carefully until she added: " I'm gonna ask you one last time; Are you really fine?" She asked staring directly into his eyes.

He gulped and after moments answered her: "I don't know anymore actually... I feel that my life has become a part of my work too... Acting and faking smiles the whole time... Also; I'm not even sure if this relationship is real or just a part of that acting as well... Therefore; please don't ask me that anymore." He simply uttered with a straight face before heading off.

Yixing was standing at the back staring soundlessly.

He was able to watch Hana's shaking and weakened shoulders as she cried inaudibly.

He first hesitated then approached her: "Hana!!" He called her name. Hana immediately was able to recognize his voice so she yelled: "Don't come any closer...please." She muttered the last word.

author's note:   

            

Good Evening! New chapter updated! Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment please, have a nice day♥