╰ wait what?! ╮

One Sided Marriage

 "Wait. WHAT?!" I exclaimed in shock.

I must be stressed to the point I start hearing things... I should relax a little even when I'm in university...

"Ah, Luhan is getting married? Good for him! I haven't seen the bride. That guy, getting married without telling me who his girlfriend is, tsk," I nervously laughed, scratching the back of my neck.

Please... Please tell me that was it... Please tell me that was what I heard...

"No, silly! YOU are the bride! Your father and I have already discussed with Luhan and his parents, the wedding has been planned and the date is set! Oh, honey, you're going to look..." My mother said brightly, before her voice trailed off.

I was getting married to Luhan? I was getting married to Luhan. I WAS GOING TO GET MARRIED TO LUHAN FOR HEAVENS' SAKE. My mind went blank and my mouth hung agape. An arranged marriage. At the age of 20. Without my parents discussing it with me. Did they expect me to be happy or something? I was marrying my childhood friend. I saw Luhan as nothing more than a friend. Now, we're going to be husband and wife? That was too much for me to handle.

I ran into my room, slammed the door and threw myself on my bed. I screamed into my pillow, accidentaly biting it. I picked up my phone to call Luhan for confirmation. I had this tiny, tiny bit of hope left, that he would say it was all a joke, or something. He picked up. I tried to muster up my calmest voice, but of course I couldn't. It was overwhelming.

"YAH! DID YOU AGREE TO THIS? I SWEAR IF YOU DID, LUHAN, I WILL CUT-" I shouted into the phone.

"Whoa, whoa, cal- I mean, I..."

He was quiet for a while, and then said softly, "I-I did agree... Willingly."

I let out a loud, heavy sigh of disappointment. Then I realized.

Wait. Did he say he agreed willingly?

"You know what, if you don't want to have your eardrums explode, meet me at the usual place," I said before hanging up.

My clothes were fine to go out with, so I just wore my jacket and headed out.