Chapter 4

Cabin

Warning! This is a short filler-scene which is going to be only! If you don't feel like reading , then you're free to skip it as it won't have much effect on the plot.  

 

 

 

"Being this pretty comes with a price Luhan. Are you willing to pay it?" 

 

Luhan knew that even though Minseok was teasing, it was also a loaded question. He could refuse and be sure of that Minseok would be understanding and back off for tonight, or he could accept and give himself over to Minseok. All of him. 

The decision was already made though. 

 

"Y-Yes." 

 

Minseok smirked and dived for Luhan's lips, locking them in a heated dance of teeth and tongue, basking in the sound of Luhan's soft gasps and whimpers. His hands began to move around Luhan's slim but soft body, felling every curve and line with gentle hands. His hands made their way up under Luhan's shirt, finding the two now erect buds which he squeezed and pulled on slightly.  

 

Luhan moaned as he felt the light tweaking of his buds, his legs folding and unfolding on the bed as he squirmed in search of more friction. He didn't have to wait for long though, as Minseok soon grew impatient with the articles of clothing that stood in the way of having full contact with Luhan's body. Firm hands gripped the hem of Luhan's shirt and pulled it over his head, and it didn't take long for the tight shorts and boxers to follow. The slightly cold air of the room hit Luhan full force and he couldn't suppress a shiver which caused Minseok to chuckle. 

 

"You cold my sweet? Don't worry, in a couple of minutes you won't have to worry about the heat anymore." 

 

Minseok then procceeded to a long line from Luhan's throat down to his pelvis, swirling the tip of his tongue in Luhan's belly-button as he passed it. Wanting to give Luhan immediate relief and pleasure, he dived for the head of Luhan's , which was now standing up pink and proud. Luhan let out a yelp and then a moan in surprise as Minseok began to on the angrily red head, his legs almost kicking Minseok as his whole body shuddered in pleasure. Oh if heaven was a feeling, this would have to be it! 

 

It didn't take long for Luhan to completely let go and spurt his load into Minseok's mouth, who gulped down every drop of it and then his lips with a mischievous smile. Luhan tried to stutter out and apology, but Minseok shut him up with a flick to his now over-sensitive cockhead. 

 

"Don't apologize for sharing the treasure of your pleasure with me, my dear."  

 

They both giggled at the utterly cheesy line, before Luhan once again turned serious.  

 

"B-But what about you?" 

 

Minseok climbed up Luhan's body until he was looming over him, looking like he could easily cover Luhan although being the shorter one out of the two. 

 

"Don't worry about that my sweet. The time for that will come as well." 

 

 

 

A/N: Let me just start by saying this.... 

 

I'm so sorry for my super long hiatus! I can't say I'm going to update as often as I did before (still busy and suffering from a slight lack of inspiration) but I'll try to bring you even the shortest kind of updates to keep you guys with me. Please be patient ^^ 

 

As I'm back from my hiatus (sort of) I'm going to give you all a brand new story! 

It's called "Red nose" and you can find it here . It's completely inspired by Xiumin's new drama "Falling for Do Jeon" and if you guys haven't seen it already you should definitely check out the first two episodes.  But basically it's a xiuhan story about Xiumin who works as a clown and meets Luhan who is a nurse at the hospital Xiumin performs at. I hope you all will enjoy it! 

 

That's it for now! Hopefully I'll see you guys in the comment section, because the comments really are what keeps me going ^^ Bye Bye!