Chapter 2

Cabin

Luhan trailed down the stairs with unsure steps, cautiously looking around for the cabin's owner, Minseok, the man who had saved his life. 

He had woken up just minutes before, groggy and in a dazed state of mind, confused at why he had been sleeping in such a nice bedroom. When he finally had remembered, he had felt embarrassed about his own behavior. He, a fully grown man, had fallen asleep like a baby in a stranger's bed. Way to leave a good impression. 

So here he was now, with the intention of apologizing to Minseok and then leave to see if the smugglers in the woods had taken any of his stuff. The idea of going back into the woods scared him, terrified him even, but what choice did he have? Even though Minseok seemed like a genuinely nice guy, he probably wanted Luhan out as fast as possible anyway. 

 

 

Finally arriving on the first floor, Luhan's nose was hit with the wonderful smell of breakfast-food, and he could feel his mouth watering. That's right, he had rejected Minseok's offer to eat the night before. Still, Minseok couldn't possibly be cooking for both of them, right?  

"Oh Luhan, you're awake! Come on and sit down, breakfast will be ready in just a minute. I bet you must be starving by now." Luhan almost leaped a feet into the air, startled by the other's sudden appearance. Minseok chuckled at Luhan's cute reaction and headed back to the kitchen area, flipping the omelet he was cooking and putting it on a plate. "What are you standing there for? The table is over here." Luhan could hear the teasing tone Minseok used, but he still felt like he was intruding on Minseok's private life and spare time. The mare thought of eating breakfast with the other man made him incredibly nervous for some reason. 

 

 

"I-I think I should just go. I need to go and see if those people from last night left any of my stuff alone and... yeah. But thanks for the offer though, and thank you so much for helping me and letting me stay the night. I don't know I'll ever be able to repay you." Luhan fidgeted from one foot to the other and then bowed to the other, about to head for the door until he heard a loud chuckle. Startled, he looked up and was met by an amused looking Minseok, who was staring him down with a smirk on his face. luhan couldn't help but blush at the look the other was giving him. Luhan almost felt like he was breakfast. 

 

 

"Tell me Luhan." Minseok started and walked over towards Luhan, agonizingly slowly. "What were you doing out in the wood anyway? Were you planning on camping or do you have a cabin around here somewhere that I for some reason have missed to recognize?" 

 

Luhan was confused by the other's sudden question, his mouth opening and closing while Minseok just kept on smirking. "I-I was planning on camping. Those guys chasing me happened to have their hide-out a couple of meters away from where I had set up my tent." 

Minseok nodded, looking pleased as he twirled the spatula between skilled fingers. "And how long were you planning on staying out there?" 

Even though Luhan should probably question why him staying in the woods was any of Minseok's business, he found himself not bothering to think about that. The man in front of him was far too much of a distraction. "Around two weeks or so. My boss gave two months worth of vacation to me on a whim, told me I was becoming a workaholic. I was going to stay at a friend's cabin, but he had an accident and broke his leg. I didn't want to make him feel like he was missing out, so I decided to go camping alone for a shorter period of time instead." 

 

 

Minseok's smirk suddenly turned even...darker? Like he was seriously pleased with the information he had just received. Not to mention that he was looking at Luhan like he was a meal. "Then let's make a deal, shall we? You wanted to repay me for saving your life, am I correct?" 

Flabbergasted, Luhan could only nod. "Perfect! Then you can repay me by staying here with me until your vacation ends."  

Luhan could only stand there with his mouth open as Minseok approached him further, causing Luhan to back up against a wall. Minseok smirked widely, showing all of his perfectly white teeth as he put his face way too close to Luhan's, only mere centimeters seperating them. Luhan's eyes flickered form side to side as Minseok studied his face, and he could feel his heart beating frantically in his chest. "B-But why would you want that? Isn't there any other way for me to repay you?" 

 

Minseok lifted the spatula and ran the thin ladle down Luhan's cheek, causing luhan to shiver where he stood. Minseok chuckled. Such a cute little treat. "I'm afraid not Luhan. Let's just say I've taken a... liking to you, so to say. And I'd be very pleased if you'd stay here with me. I'll make sure that your every need is satisfied during your stay, so don't you worry. So, do we have a deal?" 

 

 

Luhan could feel his knees grow weak as his heart sped up even further, one part flattered and one part terrified at what Minseok had just said. But even though he was slightly scared that Minseok was in a cute body, he still felt like he owed the other at least this request. "D-Deal." 

Minseok immediately stepped back, a cute grin on his face. "Great! Now come on, the food is getting cold. I hope you like bacon and eggs. Oh, and I'll even make you hot chocolate as well for being such a sweet." And so, he left Luhan and skipped back to the stove, leaving Luhan to wonder what the hell had just happened.  

 

 

 

"Are you sure that you dropped it here?" Minseok's shout from a couple of meters away caused Luhan to turn towards the other man.  

"Positive. Looks like they found it and took my things after all." Luhan's voice turned sullen as he kept looking around for his backpack, which he had dropped diring the dramatic chase the night before. Minseok sighed and walked over to the other, ruffling his hair and offered a gentle smile. 

"Hey, don't worry. We'll search a bit more and if you can't find it, I'll order you a new phone okay? That way your friends don't need to worry if they can't contact you on the other one."  

 

Luhan shook his head but still smiled ever so slightly. "Thanks Minseok, but I can't let you buy me such expensive things. If it's not too much trouble I can just send them a text using your phone instead.  

Minseok grabbed Luhan's hand and squeezed it, and Luhan blushed beat red at the contact. Minseok was very... generous when it came to skinship. "I don't mean to sound superior or anything, but money isn't exactly a problem for me if you understand what I'm saying? You can tell me which barnd and model you want when we get back to the cabin." 

"More like the mansion..." Luhan mumbled, not expecting Minseok to hear. He did though and laughed all the way back to "the cabin now turned mansion". 

 

 

 

Luhan looked out over the forest as he sat on the balcony connected to the cabin's bedroom, bundled up in one of Minseok's huge, very pink sweaters. Minseok had half forced, half bullied him into wearing it, going on and on about how cute Luhan would look wearing it. In the end, Luhan had accepted the sweater (but only after Minseok having threatened him that he'd have to walk around otherwise), and had then been forced to listen to Minseok cooing over him while they ate dinner.  

 

A blanket was suddenly placed over his shoulders and a warm body placed itself next to him, and Luhan involuntarily sighed in content at the warmth. It had been getting pretty chilly outside. An arm placed itself around his shoulders, tucking the balnket around him and then moved downwards, encircling his waist instead. Luhan could barely find it in himself to be surprised anymore, but his heart still began to beat faster. 

"So this is where you're hiding. You should've asked for a blanket you know, that sweater may be cute but it's not all that warm." Luhan turned to see Minseok way closer than he should be, smiling at him with a wide gummy-smile. Luhan found himself shrinking down, feeling small in the precense of the other. 

 

"It's alright. It's warmer here than it'd ever be inside my tent." He barely had the time to register his slip of tongue before Minseok laughed, loudly and full of glee. "I told you so didn't I? Admit it, staying here with me isn't so bad, is it?" Minseok moved his face even closer to Luhan's until their noses where touching, giggling as he gave Luhan an eskimo-kiss. 

 

"I-I never said it was a bad thing! I just don't understand why you'd want me to stay out of all things-" 

Luhan's rambling was cut off as soft lips met his own, a gentle kiss being placed on his lips. Luhan's eyes shot wide open in pure shock, but they soon fluttered close as he melted into the kiss, not really caring that this man could be a potential player who just wanted a one-night stand and would kick him out the following morning. Nothing mattered because Minseok's lips were so soft and a tongue was prodding his lips and- oh. 

 

Luhan quickly broke away from the other, gasping for air as he looked into the eyes of the person who had just kissed him. "W-Why?" 

Minseok showed him something that couldn't be defined as either a smirk or a smile, a hand coming up from under the blankets to gently cup Luhan's cheek, the other snaking in behind Luhan to grab his a bit rudely. Luhan squeaked and moved closer on reflex, the hand on his rear surprising him. Red as a stop-sign in the face, Luhan tried to his his face by looking down, but the hand on his cheek wouldn't budge. Minseok leaned in and placed a small, teasing peck on the corner of Luhan's lips. "Like I said this morning Luhan, I've taken quite a liking to you. I think that these two months that we'll spend here together will be very... interesting for the both of us." 

 

Hearing the answer, Luhan let his mind free of all thoughts, not caring about the consequences that might follow what was about to happen. Instead, he let Minseok push him down onto the sofa, losing himself in the pleasure that Minseok's mouth and hands provided him. When Minseok reached Luhan's neck and began dark marks into the fair skin, Luhan was already too far gone to register what was happening. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So how did you like it? I'm probably going to have to mark some chapter M later on but you know... I didn't plan for it to take a turn like this haha. It just happened and I like where it is going so I'll just go with the flow. 

Let me know what you guys think in the comment, and I'll see you guys soon! ^^