Chapter 3

Cabin

It was the sudden howling and barking of a dog which abruptly ended the heated make-out session. Minseok didn't pay the sound any mind, but Luhan immediately tensed up and broke the kiss the two of them had engaged in, swiftly turning his head to look out over the forest. His eyes flickered from side to side as the feeling of panic began to well up in his stomach, remembering the huge and very aggressive dogs he had encountered the day before. Even though he deep inside knew that there was no way for the dogs to reach him at his current location, he still felt the urge to run inside the cabin and hide in a corner. 

 

 

Minseok was confused by Luhan's behavior at first, having not registered the sound of the dogs due to the fact that he had been too preoccupied with Luhan. But when the dogs once again barked and howled Minseok realized what had obviously spooked Luhan, remembering the dogs he had seen following the men whom had attacked the other boy. Sitting back up, he pulled Luhan with him and held him close, pulling the other's face into his neck to prevent him from looking around for a danger that couldn't get to him in the first place. 

 

 

"Don't pay it any mind Luhan. They can't get you here so don't be scared, okay?" Minseok pet Luhan's hair and felt the other nod against his neck, but he was still trembling, and Minseok knew that it wasn't from the cold. "Should be go back inside? I'll make us something warm to drink and then we can watch a movie or something." 

 

 

"H-Hot chcocolate?" Luhan mumbled shyly, his voice trembling. Minseok would've chuckled at Luhan's cute request if it wasn't for the fact that the other was obviously still scared.  

"Of course Luhan. What ever you'd like. Now, let's go." Minseok pulled away from Luhan and held the other's waist as they walked back inside, Luhan on slightly shakier legs than before. Minseok took glances at the other the entire way down to the first floor, worried eyes observing Luhan's shiny eyes and trembling lower lip. He could only hope that some hot chocolate, a good movie and maybe some cuddles could distract Luhan from his fear of the beasts outside.  

 

 

Gently sitting Luhan down on the couch, Minseok grabbed another blanket and put it around Luhan's shoulders, his arms to warm him up. He then turned the TV on to a music channel and let the beat of a romantic ballad fill the room. "I'll be right back with your chocolate Luhan, so just sit here and warm up for a while."  

 

 

Minseok then left Luhan in order to prepare the promised drink, but he still couldn't help but to glance over at where Luhan's hair was sticking up over the back of the couch. He couldn't care less about that their little session at the roof had been interrupted, he would've eventually stopped it anyway. Right now he was much more worried about Luhan's wellbeing, and so he tried to finish the drink as fast as he could. He really wanted to hug Luhan right now. 

 

 

Imagine his surprise when he suddenly felt arms wrap around his shoulders from behind, a face planting itself onto his neck. He could feel Luhan's tears hit his neck, and he felt all the more worried. Setting the two mugs he ha dbeen working on aside, he turned around to face the crying boy. He gently lifted a hand to the other's downcast face, dabbing away the tears with his thumb. "Luhan? What's wrong my sweet?" The nickname he had begun using for Luhan in his head slipped out without him thinking about it, but it didn't seem to bother Luhan who just stayed silent and shook his head. "Luhan?" 

 

Luhan surged forward and enveloped Minseok in a tight hug which Minseok gladly returned. "I-I'm sorry for being like this. I-I just..." 

Minseok shushed him and gently pat his back, swaying them gently from side to side. "You don't need to explain. You're scared, I know, and you don't have to feel sorry because of that. But you do know that neither those dogs nor their owners can get in here, right?" He felt Luhan nod into his neck. "Good. Now how about that hot chocolate? We should drink it before it gets cold." 

 

 

Minseok watched silently as Luhan slept, his hand running absentmindedly through the other boy's soft hair. Luhan had finished his hot chocolate in record time, and just like Minseok had predicted, Luhan's eyelids had begun to flutter close not all that long afterwards. Minutes later Luhan had fallen asleep against the armrest of the couch, and Minseok had then moved the other to the bedroom on the second floor, carrying him up carefully so that Luhan wouldn't wake up.  

 

 

Minseok felt relieved that the other had fallen asleep so quickly. Seeing Luhan so scared of a threat that no longer could hurt him made Minseok feel quite useless, because there was nothing more he could offer to Luhan so that the other could feel safe. All he could do was hold Luhan, assure him that he was indeed safe and then hope for the best. Hopefully Luhan would feel better when he woke up. 

Minseok could soon feel his own eyelids grow heavy and so he decided not to fight his exhaustion anymore. Laying down next to Luhan, he cuddled the other close to his own body and then followed Luhan to dreamland, hoping one last time that the following day would be a better one. 

 

 

A better day it was indeed.  

 

 

As soon as the two of them had woken up, Minseok had decided that even though Luhan was scared of what was out in the forest, he needed to learn to enjoy it again before he began to avoid it completely. Therefore, Minseok had dragged Luhan outside to take him on a snowmobile ride. Luhan had fought back with claws and teeth, but Minseok was quite a bit stronger and had ended up showing his mischievous side again, throwing Luhan over his own shoulder as he had carried him outside like a bag of rice. Luhan had been immensely flustered, spluttering empty threats as he was carried to the awaiting snowmobile, while Minseok only laughed and patted the other's , much to Luhan's annoyance. 

 

 

Their little outing had been a huge success. In the beginning, since he didn't want Luhan to run away, Minseok had put Luhan in front of him on the snowmobile as they drove off. Minseok had smiled like a thousand suns when he heard Luhan's gleeful squeak as the other had spotted a couple of deer, telling Minseok over and over again how cute they were. They had stopped in the middle of a field to drink some hot chocolate, without a doubt Luhan's favorite drink, and when they had begun their journey back to the cabin Minseok had allowed Luhan to sit behind him. Even though there were handles for the person riding in the back to hold onto, Minseok told Luhan to hold onto his waist instead, claiming that it was much safer. Secretly knowing what the other was up to, but not really minding it, Luhan had cooperated immediately, holding onto Minseok's waist tightly all the way back to the cabin. 

 

 

Luhan seemed much more at ease after having been able to go outside and began to show many more aspects of his personality to Minseok. So far, Minseok had only seen the scared kind of Luhan, who rarely smiled and was constantly on his guard. Now, Luhan finally allowed himself to let go little, growing used to Minseok's high level of skinship as the hours they spent together passed by. By lunch time, Minseok had gotten a full share of Luhan's bubbly personality, and he was enjoying every bit of it. It made his little sweet all the more adorable.  

 

 

Sadly, it didn't hinder him from wanting to jump Luhan at every given moment, and the last blow was finally given when Luhan walked into the bedroom after having a shower, wearing a pair of very short and snug pajama-shorts paired with an oversized t-shirt. His cheeks were flaming, his steps were hesitant and Minseok was sure he had never seen something so arousing in his entire life. 

"M-Minseok. Is it really alright for me to wear this? It's a little short..." 

 

 

That was it. Minseok grabbed Luhan so quickly that the other could do nothing but squeak in surprise as he was thrown onto the bed, a smirking Minseok hovering over him. Luhan stared up at Minseok in surprise, shocked about the sudden change in situation. "M-Minseok? What are you-" 

He was silence by a peck on the lips and when they parted, Minseok let one of his hands travel up Luhan's thighs, massaging silently as he watched Luhan trying to control his expression. 

 

"Being this pretty comes with a price Luhan. Are you willing to pay it?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Am I the only one smelling up ahead? ~(TT___TT)~ 

Hopefully you liked the sweeter side of Minseok as well. Quite a few of you commented that you thought of him as a weird or bad guy, but I promise that is not the case. He's just very... straight forward with the things he like ^^' 

Please look forward to the next chapter! ^^