Chapter 3- Him?

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

NOTE: LEE___ in this story is not the same ___ in the prequel. I just use this format for every story. I'll name the girl(you in the prequel) so you won't get confused in this story :)

***
Thankfully, i woke up with no swollen eyes. i showered and walked towards the kitchen, finding Jaejoong cooking.
 
"You're cooking breakfast?" i asked, amused at the handsome guy in front of me.
 
He nods and hands out a plate of omelette and some sausages.
 
"Eat it. Jay said he had to go first and he'll be home late. I'm going to leave in 30 minutes too..." he told me, oblivious to my changed expression.
 
Jaejoong soon left me to eat alone in the kitchen while he took a shower and left the house afterwards. And once again i was left alone at home. i chuckled to myself, remembering how Jay used to promise not to make me feel lonely, specially since my boyfriend left.
 
I guess i'll just take a walk at the park. Maybe it'll clear my head up.
 
***
I decided to take a stroll at the park nearby. It was a cloudy afternoon, which is great, since i don't really like summer and the scorching heat. I spot an empty bench and with my iPod in my hand and a sketchbook on my other hand, i decided to sit there.
 
Something is gonna happen, i suddenly thought as i felt an uncomfortable feeling in my heart. I looked around and my eyes widened at the sight of a very familiar person.
 
'it's him.' kept thinking as i unconsciously stand up and walked closer towards the guy standing next to the water fountain.
 
I stopped in my track when i saw the guy smiling at a pretty girl not far from him. The girl have a pretty eyes, long-brownish highlighted hair that was tied into a high pony tail with bits of loose strands. 
 
The girl looked like she's hurt. But nevertheless, i tried to get a better look at the guy and sighed.
He didn't look like Micky oppa. Maybe he just resembles him from afar, i thought and went back home, since my mood is now ruined with the thought of him flooding my mind.
 
***
2011/10/21 friday
By Seoulchae