Chapter 11- A thousand words

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

Please listen to this song -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnNAXFHiCdM&feature=related

*****

I got into the cab, ignoring the shouting of a person who was supposed to get inside.

"Where to, agashi?" the driver asked.

"Just drive, please... " i whispered and the old female driver nods in understanding.

'On my way back home

I’m slowly breaking down just can’t help it


never once been better off without you

 

and I, I need you more than ever

 

wanted to stay with you forever and ever

 

Oh what am I gonna do?

 

My tears are falling down' [oneway- a thousand words]

 

I bitterly smiled as the song in the radio played in a low volume. 

 

"Everything will be better." i heard the ajumma said.

 

"huh?" i perked up and looked at her with my teary eyes.

 

"The pain you're going through... it'll be over..." she said and smile.

 

I shook my head and cry.

 

"You don't understand, ajumma... he forgot about me. He's married to another woman. He's happy while i'm miserable." i said.

 

"I do understand dear. Sometimes, that's just God's way to tell you that you'll get someone else. A better one." she said.

 

"I don't think i can ever love someone again...." i smiled through my tears while the ajumma keeps her calm.

 

She didn't answer me and instead she asked for my address and i gave it to her.

 

"That's impossible. You'll fall in love again. You'll love someone better, someone who will treat you right." the ajumma spoke up after a moment of silence.

 

"Have you been through this before ajumma?" My curiosity gets the best of me and i saw her smile saddened a bit as she looked at me from the mirror.

 

"I've been through enough to know that you shouldn't dwell too much in your past and start moving on before the right person gets tired of you."

 

I was going to ask her more but the taxi stopped in front of my house. She turns around and look at me with her tired eyes.

 

"Don't forget, dear. Don't dwell in the past too long or you won't be able to look what's in front of you." she said.

 

I nod and took out some money to pay but she refused.

 

 

"Just promise me you won't be sad anymore when we met again." she said with a warm motherly smile before she drove off.

 

I look at the taxi and after it has disappeared around the corner, i walked inside, only to be greeted by Jessica who's in panic and Jay who's pacing like mad.

 

"Where have you been?! Jaejoong told me you left." Jessica said, hugging you.

 

"I saw him." i whispered, catching her attention and jay's.

 

"who?" Jay asked as he pulled me away from jessica and gave me a big hug.

 

"Micky oppa. I saw him at the hotel."

 

Jessica looked shocked and turned her head towards Jay.

 

"He's married to Haneul. He even pretends not to know me." i chuckled.

 

"That basta--" Jay said through gritted teeth and was about to walked out the house when Jaejoon walks in.

 

"You're home." he sighed in relief.

 

"Did you know?" Jessica suddenly asked.

 

"Know what?" I asked.

 

"Did you know that micky is that Yoochun guy?" Jessica repeated and by the look in Jaejoong's face, i knew.

 

"I can't believe this." I said and let out a sad chuckle.

 

"You jerk! You're no different than Him!" Jessica spats.

 

"I didn't know it'd be this bad!" Jaejoong said.

 

"go to hell, jaejoong ssi." i hissed before i walked to my room.

 

"You shouldn't have done that, hyung." i heard Jay said.

 

"I'm sorry. I thought she'll be able to get over him." Jaejoong said before i slammed my door.

 

***

2011/11/05 saturday 

By seoulchae