Chapter 10- forgotten

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

LISTEN TO THIS :)

******

His smile faltered as his eyes realized i was standing there, next to his newly wedded wife. I blinked back the tears and stared back at him in pain, in longing.

he's married.

He left and 7 years later, we met in HIS wedding. And to think that he'll come back and be with me again, i must've been an idiot to dream such things. 

"___?" Jaejoong whispered next to me.

I can't even bring myself to smile as Jaejoong and Haneul looked at me in confusion.

"Are you okay?" Haneul asked.

"Micky oppa." i said, my eyes didn't left Haneul's husband who's now approaching us with nervousness clearly visible in his face.

"Micky?" Haneul tilted her head while i noticed Jaejoong's surprised expression from the corner of my eyes.

I never told him the whole story but based on how i would break down, i think he knew already what's going on with my life.

"Hi, hyung." he smiled at Jaejoong.

"Hey, congrats, yoochun-ah." Jaejoong gives him a handshake.

he then turned his head to me and put up a smile.

"And who might this be, hyung?" He asked.

And right there and then, my tears, the one i've been holding on, fell down endlessly.

He didn't remember me. or more like he PRETENDS not to know me.

I think jaejoong can sense the tensed atmosphere.

"This is ___, Jaejoong's partner! omo, are you okay?" Haneul's smile turns into a frown of worry when she saw my tears.

"Micky oppa." i said again and his eyes flickered in recognition for a split second before he smiles again.

"I'm sorry, i think you've got the wrong person. I'm Yoochun." He said, offering his hand.

I saw the birthmark on his hand, just like Micky oppa.

"um..." jaejoong tried to remind me that yoochun's hand is waiting for me.

"Excuse me." was all i can say without choking before i walked outside as fast as i can.

He's married, micky oppa is now a married man. The words kept ringing in my head as i paced towards the front lobby.

He's married to someone else. Worst of all, he even pretends not to know me.

***

2011/11/04 friday

By Seoulchae