Chapter 14- the TALK

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

Me and Jay didn't talk much after that. We just sat on the couch, awkwardly staring at the table. 

"I'm sorry." i finally put up a courage to end the silence between us.

He looked at me and smile.

"me too. I guess i went overboard..." he said.

Having a relationship closer than real siblings, we tend to make up fast. He hugs me and right on cue, Jessica and Jaejoong walked into the living room.

"I take it you have make up. Why don't we go to the park today?" Jessica said and all of us nod.

I look at Jaejoong and both of us smile. And i don't know why, it seems like my heart is beating faster at the sight of him. There's now way i like him, right?

***

"Don't go too far!" Jay scolded me and Jessica for running around like mad.

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head before he took off his shoes and sit on the mat.

"She's changed." Jay said to him.

Jaejoong looked at him and tilted his head.

"what do you mean?" Jaejoong asked.

"She's never been this happy... I'm glad you came into her life, hyung." Jay said.

Jaejoong stayed silent, biting his lips to stop himself from smiling. He was ecstatic to hear that he played a big role in making her happy.

"Hyung..." jay called him.

"huh?"

"Can i ask you a favor?" Jay looked at him.

"sure."

"Please, don't hurt her like what Yoochun did to her... I feel like dying when i saw her crying for him and now, she's trying to move on, so please, take care of her..." Jay said.

"why are you asking me this?" Jaejoong chuckled but the latter's answer made him blush.

"Cause i know you guys like each other though you guys doesn't seems to be smart enough to realize that and kept on holding onto your past." Jay said.

***

2011/11/13 sunday

BY seoulchae