8

Pet Me

 

                                                                                           tumblr_oxprjwKXvk1u7h89to1_400.gif

 

 

 

 

Heyo! Here's an update (prepare to wait another 3-4 months until the next one hahahahahahaha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa aaaaah plz don't kill me. I literally have no idea what I'm doing)

 

Yugyeom looked at his reflection in awe. He had forgotten what it was like to live with black hair. He used to think it was boring and plain. The entirety of Korea had black hair, how was he going to stand out amongst them? However, that was when he was twelve, short, and ugly if he said so himself. Not that he was completely confident in his looks now, but he'd say he looks pretty dang good. If anything, his newly dyed black hair only reinforced it.

"Black hair really suits you sir," the hairdresser stated as she finished the last bit of styling.

"Hah," Yugyeom chuckled awkwardly, still a little shocked at his look, "It's been a while."

"Well, I'm sure your boyfriend will agree with me," she added, eyes glancing to the mirror to BamBam napping in one of the chairs of the waiting area.

"Oh, we-we're not, um," Yugyeom stuttered, a bright blush risiing to his cheeks.

The woman giggled quietly, "It's ok, I won't call attention to you two. Don't worry, I don't care about people's preferences."

Yugyeom gulped and decided that it would be better to just go along with it  rather than try and explain himself. Honestly he wasn't sure if he could do that either.

"Ah, thanks."

 

Soon enough she had finished and sent Yugyeom off to the front to pay with a wink and a thumbs up. Yugyeom blushed and handed his credit card over to the landy at the front. She compliented his style as she rung him up and wished him a good day. Yugyeom did the same before quietly shuffling over to the sleeping cat boy.His beanie had shifted and was very close to revealing an ear so Yugyeom gently wiggled it back into place. He figured that the gesture might look a little too loving to the patrons at the salon but he couldn't care less; he just wanted to leave as quickly as possible.

 

"Bam," Yugyeom whispered, "Hey, wake up. It's time to go." 

Yugyeom sighed when the catboy stayed very much asleep. He reached over and shook the other's shoulder quickly, "Bam, let's go."

This time the man seemed to stir awake. The catboy stretched a bit, causing his borrowed t-shirt to ride up a smidgen. Yugyeom bashfully reached over to hold the shirt down while BamBam blinked at him in cnfusion.

 

"What are you doing?" BamBam asked, hand falling to shift the beanie on his head.

"Your shirt..."Yugyeom trailed off before he realized something, "What the heck, Bam stand up."

"What?" BamBam repeated, this time narrowing his cat-like eyes.

"Just do it," Yugyeom whispered trying not to call attention to themselves. 

BamBam rolled his eyes but did so anyways, looking at Yugyeom with a hand propped on his hip.

"What the crap," Yugyeom whispered, "How the hell did you manage to grow in the past hour?"

"Hmm?" BamBam hummed in confusion and looked down at his feet before up at Yugyeom, "Woah, no way. Since when did you shrink?"

Yugyeom groaned and grabbed BAmBAm by the hand and picke up their items with the other. He dragged the confused cccatboy to the closest department store and shoved him into a fitting room, following close behind. Yugyeom positioned BamBam infront of a mirror and then stood next to him.

 

"Oh my god, you totally grew," Yugyeom gasped, "You used to be level with my shoulder, now you're like...nose height!"

BamBam scoffed at the nose height remark, "Well, animals do mature faster..."

"But all the clothes I JUST bought you!" Yugyeom whined.

"I'll just have to try them on again," BamBam sighed, before a glint sparked in his eyes, "Maybe buy some more."

"Please no," Yugyeom cried, legs buckling and falling against the mirror.

 

"Oh, hey, I just noticed your hair...it looks pretty good."

 

 

"End meee..."

 

Two shirts, one jacket, and ten pants exchanges later, Yugyeom was trying to drown himself in his own couch while BmBam happily sat on the floor eating tuna straight out of the can.

"I don't get why you don't like this stuff," BamBam munched happily, "It's amazing."

Yugyeom simply replied with a muffled groan.

BamBam shrugged and continued eating. The apartment was silent save for the clinking of BamBam's fork against the taluminum tuna can. Yugyeom was dead tired and couldn't feel his feet. The couch was warm and the room was silent enough to lull him into sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yugyeom woke up to the distant sound of an alarm tone. The sound unfortunately got louder and louder, as if it were coming closer.

"Yugyeom! Make it stooop!" Came to yowling of a very distress cat boy soon after.

Yugyeom jerked up and soon regretted it. His back and neck were stiff from falling asleep on the couch and his body ached from all the shoopping yesterday. The alarm sounded right next to him and he flinched, looking asie to see BamBa cringing and holding his phone right not to his ear. The caboy's tail was erect and fluffed and his ears were standing tall. Yugyeom groaned and swatted the device away from his ear before sliding a finger over the screen.

"There it's off...-" Yugyeom cursed looking at the time and date on the lock screen of his phone. 

He was going to be so late for work. Jumping off the couch and pushing the cat boy aside, Yugyeom sprinted to his room and quickly changed into his business attire. Yugyeom ran a comb through his hair quickly before sprinting back into the living room to grab his wallet and keys.

"I gotta get to work. Stay here. Don't break anything. Don't leave the house. Keep the door locked. If you need anything call Mark, ok? Bye!" Yugyeom quickly scratched BamBam behind the cat ear then ran out of the apartment leaving BamBam standing there in mild confusion.

 

"Kay, bye?" BamBam said to the closed door