sept

Pet Me

Yugyeom woke up Sunday morning surprisingly rested. The bed felt so warm, almost as if it were embracing him. Yugyeom sighed and lifted his arm up to run at his face, or at least he tried.  There was a heavy weight holding him back.  Yugyeom opened his eyes and looked down to find BamBam snuggled up to his arm.  The catboy hissed quietly when Yugyeom tried to dislodge hours arm from the blonde’s grasp.

 

“Bam...I thought I told you to go sleep on the couch!” Yugyeom whined and shook his arm harshly.

 

“It's too stiff,” the boy mumbled into Yugyeom’s upper arm.

 

“My arm is too stiff!”Yugyeom countered angrily, “I can't feel it, so let go!”

 

BamBam hissed angrily as Yugyeom’s shoulder bumped into his head and let go, rolling off the bed.

 

BamBam sat pitifully on the floor with his legs folded up beneath him. Only his knees were visible underneath the fabric of his (read Yugyeom’s) shirt. BamBam yawned and rubbed at his eyes. Yugyeom was thankful that he was awake enough not to coo at the boy (that would probably end in cat scratches). Yugyeom yawned himself, sitting up and moving his arm around to get the blood to flow back.  Yugyeom ran a hand through his hair ad looked over at BamBam, who had not moved from his spot on the floor. The catboy had fallen back asleep, his head resting on the edge of Yugyeom’s mattress. Yugyeom slid out the opposite side of the bed. He quickly went to the bathroom to prepare for the day. When he came out, BamBAm had slipped off the bed and was lying full on the floor. Yugyeom sighed and walked over to the sleeping catboy, nudging him slightly with his foot.

 

“Bam, wake up, Bam. I’m going to make breakfast then we’ll go to the mall,” Yugyeom informed with a frown, “Hey, wake up!”

 

One of BamBam’s blonde ears twitched slightly but the boy didn’t move. Sighing, Yugyeom bent over and picked the gangly boy up  (with slight difficulty). He carried BamBAm out into the living room and dropped him on the couch before walking to the kitchen.

 

When Yugyeom had finished cooking (yet another tuna omelette), he walked out to the living room to  get BamBam. He practically dragged the lethargic catboy to the kitchen and shoved him into a chair.

 

“The faster you eat, the faster we can go to the mall,” Yugyeom tempted the catboy as he placed the food in front of him.

 

BamBam perked up immediately, not even waiting for Yugyeom to hand him a fork before he began digging into the omlette.

 

“H-hey! You don’t have to rush that much!”

-------------------------

 

If Yugyeom’s hair hadn’t already been dyed grey, i probably would have changed on it’s own. He had managed to safely drive himself and BamBam to the closest mall. The catboy apparently couldn’t get rid of his ears, so Yugyeom covered them in one of his beanies. Luckily BamBam’s frame was pretty close in width to Mark. The elder hybrid(?) let them borrow some clothes for the trip so that BamBAm wouldn't be swimming in Yugyeom’s clothes. However, it would seem that Yugyeom’’s luck would end there. BamBam, much like his feline body, was impossible. He practically darted all over the place. He never listened to Yugyeom (or his cries of despair).

 

At what seemed like the 500th store, Yugyeom dropped down into the seated area outside the store’s fitting room and unceremoniously dropped all of BamBam’s previous purchases (lies, Yugyeom bought them all, freaking cat) on the ground beside him. BamBam quickly trotted off into one of the empty stalls to try on his 12th pair of skinny jeans and some sparkly suit jacket that Yugyeom had no taste for. Sighing, Yugyeom ran a hand through his hair and looked at his reflection in one of the external mirrors.

 

“Aish, I already look like a grandpa,” Yugyeom whined, flopping sideways to half lay on the long seating unit.

 

“Maybe it's just me, but I don’t think the grey hair is helping,” BamBam literally popped in, sticking his head outside the cubicle.

 

“Yah, do you have clothes on?” Yugyeom growled, not bothering to lift his body from the seat.

 

BamBam just rolled his eyes and stepped out of the cubicle, dressed in the new clothes and walking to look at himself in the mirror, “How do I look? Nevermind, I look good in anything. Maybe you should just dye your hair?”

 

Yugyeom almost didn’t catch that last part. He had a growing habit of losing concentration as soon as the catboy talked about clothes...or himself. Yet, he did listen this time and really began to consider the bo’s suggestion.

 

“I won’t have time for a while, unless you can occupy yourself in a hair salon for an hour while I get it dyed,” Yugyeom yawned.


“Hmm,” BamBam pursed his lip and turned in a circle before walking back to the fitting room. He came back out a minute later and tossed the clothes over Yugyeom’s face, “It might be time for a little catnap.”

 

 

 

NOTE:

Alright. I know. I'm a terrible person and I was going to update WEEKS ago but my life is a mess (I just have poor time management) and Igot hooked on LoZ Breath of the Wild (for real I played 22 consceutive hours of it..1  sitting guys. ONE). So here is this sad excuse for a chapter. Thank you all for stickiing with me and my unreliable self...