Ch.5 a new mate?

Regretful Turn back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DO's pov:

I groaned in frustration, seeing how Suzy was meant for Kai broke my heart.

Of course I would always check on her, when she go shopping when she go to the library, when she goes back home.

DOn't get me wrong In am not trying to stalk her, I'm doing this to protect her, I still love her.

I walk down the street and sit on a bench, I start crying, thinking how I didn't protect her.

A tap made me turn my attention to, a girl was standing there with the look of concern.

IU's pov:

I am buying the things I need for my first day of school at this new school whee my unnie study there.

I see a guy about my age crying , sitting on the bench with his face low.

I walk up to him and ask him was he ok.

When he lift up his head, I immediately fell for him.

 

DO's pov:

The girl look at me I just replied her I am fine with a sad smile.

Suddenly I felt sparks, I felt her heartbeat next to mine, I widen at the thought, she is my mate?

"You shouldn't stay here, you get cold." I warned her.

"It not like you wouldn't, you get sick like that." She replied with a pout, cute.

"Let go home ok?" I asked.

She just nod, and we head toward a different direction.

She just lighten up my mood and I told my pack members about it.

Yoona's pov:

I was really happy with IU transferring to our school, she is just a year younger than me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter