Ch. 1 Encountering

Regretful Turn back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's pov:

It was a sunny day, that is the reason why I chose to sit under the tree , because there is shade to protect me from sunburn.

I kept on drawing what I see from this amazing view.

I was in my school, having art class.

I drew a tree, the grass, a soccer ball, a field and etc.

But something was missing, the drawing was not completed yet.

Then I see something with excitement, that is it.

The mysteriuos boy DO Kyungsoo, was laying there sleeping.

I took the chance to get closer, to observe his face.

Just when I was about to finish my drawing, he shot up from the ground and came closer to me.

He took my drawing notebook from me and look at it, and what really shock me was what he did next.

He freaking torn my sketch book apart.

I look atmy notebook with a sad look, then I turn my direction toward the boy furiuosly.

"Ya! How can you rip my sketch book, you son of a B****!"

He then turn around and look at me with eye color of black.

"Then why did you try to stalk me when I was just sleeping?" He replied in a harsh, cold tone.

I stood there looking almost pissed off, I start throwing rocks toward him, he dogded it with ease.

When I was about to throw a enormous rock toward him, he suddenly appeared in front of me, and grip my arm hardly.

I wince, then he let go of my arm, and muttered "Stupid ", before walking away.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter