Ch.12 Meeting him again

Regretful Turn back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's pov:

I was now shopping with Sehun.

Everything happen so fast, but it is so weird that I still remember myself.

I heard that usually when you get into a car accident, you damage your head and go into coma, then have amnesia the worst is death.

I was lucky enough to be just in coma.

Sehun has been really kind to me, he was always by my side, never made me felt lonely.

I wish it was DO who was always by my side, loving me.

But instead he went along with IU his mate.

I felt so heartbroken now, good thing that Sehun was there to comfort me.

I wonder how they're all doing.

At Korea:

DO's pov:

Even though Yoona's death was so sudden to me but I don't care about it anymore.

Who care if she is dead or not, I'm just going to focus on my lovely mate.

How can she be so lovely?

I just smile to myself while looking at her communicating to exo and snsd.

Actually Yoona's death doesn't really matter to any of us.

No one really like at all, we all despise her alot.

We were pretty much happy that she's dead so she will not annoy us anymore.

I join exo and snsd, we talk about class and teachers, we had a great moment.

IU and I have been dating for atleast 1 years already.

We have been lovely dovey around our friends which cause some jealousy.

I told her she was my mate, she accepted the fact that I was a werewolf.

We already go on countless of date, we kissed and did a lot of skinships.

We have decided to go back to our class.

I walk all the hallway and go back to the classroom.

Yoona's pov:

Back in America~

I was with Sehun in my house since I promised him to bring him to my house.

Right when I was in middle talking to him, my phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter