Ch.11 I AM WHAT??????

Regretful Turn back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's pov:

After returning to America, I was upset again.

Am I that dislikeable to be insult.

Am i that disgusted that people don't want to see my face?

I don't know what happen, but I want to fix all of these.

But  I don't know what to do.

Sehun's pov:

Yoona look so sad, I want to cheer her up.

Who is that man and woman, they're so rude and mean.

What did Yoona ever do to deserve this?

She deserve more.

I have to do it now!!!!

"Yoona!"

I took her hand in mine, while looking into her beautiful eyes filled with tears.

"Yoona, I'm telling you these because I trust you, you know that I am a werewolf right? But you do not know something important about a werewolf, a werewolf is suppose to have a mate, someone who they felt have a connection with them. I also have a mate, that person's heartbeat beats next to mine, that person make me excited, that person make me wanted to protect her, that person is you. Im Yoona you are special to me because your my mate, you made me fell in love with you, you make me happy with your smile, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I am happy to have you have you as my mate, will you be my girlfriend?"

I ask while closing my eyes and blushing.

I was afraid that she would reject me.

But when I opened my eyes, her lip was on mine.

I was shocked, while I kissed back.

We then break apart, she smile at me.

"Of course, I can't reject you because you make me happy, you make me fell for you too. I might not be a very good mate, but  I'll try my best to not dissappoint you."

YES!!!!!!

I am so happy, she accepted me.

I hugged her, "Thank you I love you so much, let's both  try our best."

"Ok".

Yoona's pov:

I'm felt so happy for the first time.

I was always glad Sehun was there for me, even though we have just met each other for a year, he is really nice to me.

Actually ever since I saw, I developed feelings for him because of his charming look face, plus he look cute.

But there is something unusal, he alway keeps a poker face on him.

Maybe something about the past, I want to make him smile all the time.

If I could have the power to do that, I would make that happen.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

I quickly walk downstair while Sehun followed behind.

I opened the door and see Uncle Im.

He had a worried expression.

He hugged me and kept on repating the same word.

"I'm Sorry, sorrry, sorry, sorry,ssorry."

"IT fine uncle, you did nothing wrong."

"I shouldn't have tell you to come back."

"It's alright, Uncle, I want you to agree to me and Sehun's relationship."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter