Ch.7 Missing you

Regretful Turn back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

?'s pov:

I was just looking at my wife's picture as tear form, she look so happy in the photo.

It make me cried just to think about how happy we were, but she just suddenly died.

My son, cried even more than me, I guess he was cling to his mother more than me.

I couldn't even take care good care of my son because I am too busy since I am a doctor.

I keep on sighing because it help me relieve some stress.

"Doctor, you must hurry, a young girl just got caught in a car accident!"

Without hesitating, I stood up and run to change my clothes.

After I am done putting on my mask, my gloves and the hat plus clothes, I head toward the entrance.

Some nurse and other doctors were surrounding a thing, to be exact, a girl.

She look somewhat familiar......

I finally remember her after some time thinking, she is Im Sulson's niece.

Why would she here in America, If I remember it, Sulson's is still in Korea.

I have no time to think about this, saving her life is more important.

"Bring her to the surgery room now!"

"Yes doctor."

As we all enter the surgery room, the surgery start.

She is in a very weak state, I have to start now.

"Knife."

"Here."

"Mirror."

 

"Scissor."

Damn it her heart is weak and she lost a lot of blood.

But first I will make her heart stronger.

"Give me the heart pushing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter