Ch.12 Becoming Famous

Regretful Turn back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's pov:

I feel different ever since my power have been released.

It makes me feel powerful.

I was able to control my power and use it.

It have been months since I start dating Sehun, you could say we were madly in love with one another.

I have forgotten all about DO, but the words never leave me.

No matter how much I prayed, it just wouldn't dissappear.

It hurts me deeply , I wouldn't forget.

I have a date with Sehun tommorrow, so I should stop worrying about it, don't wanna have black spots under my eyes.

Next morning~

"Please help me keep a watch on this house, please be safe and I will be back a little late, just sleep without me coming back, ok?"

"Yes Ms.Yoona , please be careful, don't hurt yourself and come back safely , have fun with your husband."

The oldest maid of all joke around making me blush hardly, I playfully slap her on the shoulder.

"I'm off bye."

When I walk out, Sehun was there with his ferrari next to him.

He look handsome as usual.

With just a simple a pair of simple jean and a t-shirt makes my heart flutter.

"Hey."

He approach me with a smile.

"Hey."

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you, you look good yourself."

"Thanks, shall we go noona?"

"Sure."

He hold my hand and we walk into his car and drove off.

Sehun's pov:

I was nervous as always.

Just seeing Yoona make me desperate.

Is it because of the mating process between us.

Don't get me wrong,  I do want us to mate,I mean looking at her body make me feel the heat  but I have to respect her choicem when a couple do it, men usually felt pleasure but women will be in pain, so I have to wait until she is ready.

The door open and reveal my angel.

I approach her and I couldn't take my eyes off her, she is just too stunning.

We sit in the car and I droved the car she slept again, I just felt memerized by her looks.

I kiss her when the red light came, when  the green light came, I start driving.

When we arrived at a resturant, I woke Yoona up, she opens her eyes and we walk into the resturant.

We chose a seat to sit and we ordered.

Yoona's pov:

When we were waiting for our foods, we heard someone arguing.

"What should we do, we don't have a model that is beautiful and young enough to beat that model."

A woman who look like she is in mid 40 yelled at a man next to her.

"Calm down, Mrs. Kim, we find a solution to solve it."

 A man about my same age try to calm the woman.

"What do you mean calm down, Kikwang, how can I calm down, I'm frusatrated now!"

"We can solve this problem , we can find someone beautiful to beat her."

"Who?"

The man look around and stare at me.

"Mrs. Kim what about her?" He point at me and the woman look up with  a bright smile.

They walk over to me and Sehun's table and join us.

"Hello there, have you ever thought of being a model."

"Me?"

"Yes, do you want to join our company and become a model?"

"B-but I'm just a 16 years old, I'm a little bit too young to have a job for now."

"No, you are just the perfect model we are finding, please do considerate it, we promise the pay will be high."

"Please give me time to think about it."

"You may honey, please think about, here you can call this number and tell us your answer."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter