Strong Infatuations and Crazy Obsessions

Pure-blood With A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Kyungsoo realized that he was still kissing Kai, and he was still enjoying it… he drew back with a horrified gasp. Though the kiss started out rough and rushed as he had a point to prove, their liplock had soon pattered off to a slow sensual dance between two boys very much in love. Kai was staring down at him in such an endearing way that Kyungsoo could only blink up rapidly, gobsmacked at his own audacious initiative to kiss the other. Dudum Dudum. “I-I…” Kyungsoo muttered, but his stutter was soon halted by Kai’s handsome face looming closer and closer till he was an inch away from the shorter’s lips. Realizing belatedly that a second kiss was imminent, Kyungsoo squeaked and shoved a fist at the poor boy’s face.

 

Kai howled in pain and reeled backwards, clutching onto his (most probably broken) nose. Kyungsoo was torn between going forward to apologise and providing first-aid, and playing the victim card himself. Choosing the latter option just because he can, Kyungsoo parted his knees slightly and assumed a fighting stance… both his hands were clamped into round fists and raised in front of him protectively. alert! What was step one I learnt in a woman’s guide to self-defense again? Drat, I can’t remember. Kyungsoo cleared his throat and wrapped an arm around his waist and the other across his chest. “W-Why did you punch me?” Kai groaned and rolled around on the floor. Kyungsoo flushed red, “I-I… Y-You… You k-k-k-kissed me!” Kai brushed aside the pain temporarily and chuckled at the sight of the flustered Slytherin. This was a new look for Kyungsoo, gone was the cold aloof demeanor… only to be replaced by splashes of shyness and cute. He didn’t look like the boy who was often caught glaring at Kai with his standard ‘get lost for I am freaking pissed and will murder you in your sleep’ face. You’re adorable, Soo. “You kissed me first!” Kai retorted. He watched as the shorter stiffened, most probably in the midst of remembering that it was indeed he himself that had started the kiss. Kyungsoo clapped a palm over his mouth and stared around with shifty eyes, “B-But you k-kissed me back!” Kyungsoo shot back. Kai practically swooned at all the blushing Do Kyungsoo cuteness.

 

Kai was over the moon when Kyungsoo had told him, “I think I like you too” earlier. Though the other’s confession was barely audible, Kai had heard it like a bullhorn in a pin-drop silence. His heart was basically pounding at unhealthy levels when the other’s soft cherry lips had met his. Looking at Kyungsoo now, who was trying hard not to meet his eyes… Kai couldn’t allow the other boy to deny that he had developed feelings for him. Kyungsoo looked like he was about to flee from the room, and Kai couldn’t… wouldn’t… let him go now, especially after the boy had practically admitted that he reciprocated Kai’s feelings. “OWWW FOR THE LOVE OF SHORT AND SQUISHY OWLS… IT BURNSSS!” Kai clutched his nose and exaggerated his pain in a deliberate and desperate attempt to guilt trip Kyungsoo into staying and helping tend to his broken cartilage. “W-Where’s the fire?! Oh no, do you need me to put it out?” Kyungsoo looked panicky and was waving his wand around, ready to douse Kai in water with an Aguamenti spell. Kai clapped himself on the back inwardly, when he managed to squeeze out a pathetic tear from his eyes.

 

Kyungsoo was indeed wavering and when he saw Kai tearing, he whined inwardly and stepped towards the other boy hesitantly. “Are you okay?” Kyungsoo whispered. His head was telling him to get the hell out of there, whereas his heart willed for him to look after the other. Damn it, why is my heart not listening to my mind? Kyungsoo hated himself for caring. Kai howled even louder if it was possible, “HOW CAN I BE OKAY IF YOU HAVEN’T COME OVER TO KISS MY BOO-BOO AWAY. HOLY CHICKEN, I NEED AN EPIDURAL. OH DAMN wait is an epidural only for pregnant women in labor? … ANYWAYS I NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION OVER HERE, PREFERABLY BY A SMEXY SHORT MALE BY THE NAME OF SOOBABY.” Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Kai before reaching down to tilt the boy’s up. Expecting Kyungsoo to actually kiss his boo-boo away, Kai fluttered his eyelids shut instinctively. Kyungsoo scoffed and rolled his eyes, “This might hurt a little…” Kyungsoo smirked as Kai nodded eagerly, “Give it your best shot, Soo. Kiss me!” The Gryffindor was grinning in excitement, probably already reveling in the happiness of another Kyungsoo-induced kiss. Kyungsoo watched as Kai puckered up his lips in anticipation, before digging for his wand at the side of his cloak. Kiss my , Kai! Kyungsoo pointed his wand at Kai’s noise before yelling “Episkey!” Kai yelped in pain when his bones realigned with a “pop!”

 

“Why didn’t you kiss my boo-boo away, Soo?” Kai whined, to which Kyungsoo pointedly ignored and spun round to exit the room. Then, Kai made to ask the million dollar question, “So are we boyfriends now, Soo?” Let’s just say Kai left the room sporting two new bruises, one to each eye. Though Kai had to fend off people laughing at his new eye-mask (screw you, Chen); as well as placate Kris who came and pestered him about allegedly copying his boyfriend’s panda look. “No Kris… this is not a mating ritual. I have no intention whatsoever to steal and mark your boyfriend.” Kai pinched the bridge of his nose while enduring an hour lecture of a jealous Hufflepuff’s rant about backstabbing friends and how pandas are loyal creatures i.e. Tao will never leave Kris for Kai. Kris had even whipped out a freaking pepper-spray and used it on Kai to get his point across. It took the combined effort of Kai’s frustrated yell of “I LIKE KYUNGSOO NOT TAO, YOU BLUBBERING -FACE”, and Tao’s timely entrance… before Kris was dragged away, sparing Kai some respite. At least Tao gifted Kai a brand new bottle of whitening cream to hide his bruises as a form of apology, in his boyfriend’s stead. At the end of the day, Kai looked at the bruises as battle scars and he wore them proudly like how one would don a medal. Because, hey! I’m probably the only one to have ever kissed Kyungsoo and lived to tell the tale. Yehet. Kai went to sleep that day, determined to chip off Kyungsoo’s cold persona bit by bit… till the other openly accepts his love and becomes his willing boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

“Minnie! Have you seen my flask?” Chen burst into the kitchen where most of the usual gang had gathered and jumped straight onto his unsuspecting friend. Xiumin blushed slightly at their somewhat compromising position- Chen was half-seated on Xiumin’s lap. “The one encased with diamond rhinestones and with a large ‘J’ in the middle?” Xiumin squeaked. Tao snorted, “The hot pink one that your senile grandmother gave you for christmas because she thought you were a girl?” Chen scowled and ignored the rest of the boys laughing at him, before turning to face Xiumin. “Yes! It’s really important and yet I can’t seem to find it!” Chen looked so stressed out that the other boys started to come down from their high of teasing him, sensing that this was a serious matter. “Well if it’s a hot pink flask… you should really direct your search to Luhan. After all, that man adores the color pink.” Baekhyun suggested. Chen stared around, trying to locate the said boy’s face amongst Baekhyun, Tao, Kris, Suho, and Xiumin. “Where’s Luhan?” Chen cried out, looking like he was on the verge of pulling out his (plus everyone else’s) hair.

 

“Hey hey… calm down, Chen.” Xiumin rubbed comforting circles on the boy’s back. “Yeah, what’s so important about the flask anyway… don’t you usually sneak some Firewhisky in there? Is that why you’re so afraid… of being caught having alcohol in your possession?” Suho narrowed his eyes at Chen knowingly. The other Ravenclaw groaned, “Not this time… No!” Chen frowned, “I had advanced potions with Slughorn this morning… the flask contains my completed potion.” Everyone in the room knew that Chen was adept at potion-making, for all they know, the flask could contain a very dangerous potion. “Which potion?” Xiumin daringly asked. Chen whispered, “Amortentia…” Both Suho and Xiumin popped out from their seats so fast that their chairs fell backwards, resonating with a loud thud in the otherwise dead silent kitchen.

 

Kris, Tao and Baekhyun stared confusedly. “What’s that? Hey! Simple english here you smartfarts.” Kris scowled. “Amortentia is the most powerful Love Potion in existence, you guys!” Suho raised his voice, “You’re in so much trouble if someone actually drinks it.” Suho jabbed an unforgiving finger at a quaking Chen. “Basically, the drinker of the potion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter