A New Trouble

Pure-blood With A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Enough with the fluff... it's time to get serious again. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter ^^

 

“Did you hear about what happened last night?” Sehun asked as he settled down beside Kyungsoo and Chanyeol in the Great Hall for breakfast. “What?” Kyungsoo asked whilst Chanyeol was more concerned with securing a great big bowl of cereal. “I heard from the Bloody Baron (Ghost of Slytherin House),” Sehun whispered, “that someone snuck into the castle’s dungeons last night and took something.” He stared at the two others with wide eyes.

 

“Wush di dhey daek?” Chanyeol asked amidst slobbering some milk. Kyungsoo patted his back when he choked. “What did they take?” Kyungsoo eyed Sehun over his banana. Sehun shrugged, “They didn’t manage to catch the guy, but it must be pretty important if all the professors are now taking turns to guard the dungeons.” Kyungsoo arched an eyebrow, “Should we be concerned about this?” “It sounds like Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone all over again.” Chanyeol pointed out.

 

Sehun snorted, “We know that’s gone already, Yeol. Harry Potter destroyed it many years ago…” Kyungsoo jabbed him in the side, “But there could be something else right. I mean, we all know that there are plenty of secrets hidden at Hogwarts. Whatever this person took, it could spell bad news too, no?” He frowned. But Kyungsoo found himself smiling a second later when a familiar body latched itself onto him.

 

“Soo…” Kai chimed and nuzzled into Kyungsoo’s neck. Sehun was this close from barfing. “Hey baby.” Kyungsoo patted Kai’s head and stuck his tongue out at Sehun when the other flicked some tomato sauce at them. “Where’s my Luhan? I want my Princess.” Sehun looked around and deserted the table, no doubt going off in search for his own boyfriend. “Did you hear about last night?” Kyungsoo asked Kai. He couldn’t help but smile when he caught sight of the blue necklace half-hidden in the other’s coat when Kai leaned forward to snatch a piece of bread from Chanyeol.

 

Kai nodded and sidled closer to Kyungsoo, “I don’t really have a good feeling about it though… since the person wasn’t caught.” Chanyeol asked, “Do you think it was a student?” Kyungsoo shrugged, “No idea… guess we have to wait for Professor McGonagall to make an announcement during dinner.”  

 

 

 

 

“Hey Minnie!” Chen burst into their room pulling Suho after him. Minseok jolted and shoved his trunk under his bed before turning to face his boyfriend. “Why are you in such a good mood?” He looked amused at the wide smile on Chen’s face. Suho shook his head dejectedly behind a beaming Chen. “We’re going flying!” He dragged both Minseok and Suho out of the Ravenclaw Tower. “W-What? You know I can’t stand being on a broom, Chen!” Minseok whined as his boyfriend pulled him towards the open courtyard.

 

“Come on! The rest of the guys are already waiting!” The three Ravenclaws arrived at their destination soon after. You could clearly tell who were the experienced flyers aka. the Quidditch team players and those who simply can’t tell where a broom starts and end. “No! Get away from me!” The trio gaped as Sehun hugged Luhan’s leg and rejected any of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol’s attempt to get him on a broom. Kai and Kris were already circling above the group and passing a Quaffle between them.

 

“Hey guys!” Lay greeted them. Pretty soon, Chen was leaping onto a broomstick and chasing after Kai and Kris. “Great…” Minseok muttered, “What are we supposed to do?” He asked the other stranded boys exasperatedly. “Kris suggested that we have a club meeting related to Quidditch since almost half the club is interested in the sport… Something about building teamwork by engaging in sports?” Tao shrugged and picked up a broom before eyeing it. They jumped when someone let loose a wail; it was like someone’s cat had just been murdered.

 

“Nooooooooo…” Apparently, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had successfully pried Sehun away from his safety net for the poor guy was trembling on his broomstick a couple of inches above ground. “I swear if Sehun stretched his little toe… he’ll be touching ground.” Lay whispered into Suho’s ear. “It’ll be fine, Hunnie. See, I’m flying too…” Luhan consoled his boyfriend and climbed gingerly onto a broom. He knew how to fly, but just the basics though… no fancy spinning .

 

“Come on guys! Tao, get up here.” Kris came swooping down. Chanyeol was already bringing Baekhyun around slowly; the two were carefully flying low, in a bid to help Baekhyun adjust to flight. Kyungsoo was nice enough to teach Suho and Minseok how to use the broom as Lay stayed close to his boyfriend; he already knew how to fly, same like his twin brother. When the frequent flyers deemed the rest safe from flying solo, bearing in mind that Sehun refused to move more than three feet above ground, Kris gave out the instructions.

 

“So club meeting number-” He turned to Chanyeol suddenly, “-Wait what number was it again?” After thirty seconds with everyone staring at Chanyeol silently trying to count with his fingers, Kris cleared his throat, “Never mind then. Today, we’re going to play our favorite pastime called Quidditch! Woohoo!” Only Kai, Kyungsoo, Chen and Chanyeol cheered whilst the other boys gave a reluctant clap. Sehun gave Kris the middle finger. “We have fake goal posts at the two ends of the court…” Everyone turned to observe the three hoops on opposite sides. “How should we split the teams?” Kris asked.

 

“How about us five Quidditch players against them seven?” Chanyeol suggested. This time, Sehun gave Chanyeol the middle finger. “No way! We need some experienced players on both sides. That’s more fair.” Suho said. “What about this… Kris and Chanyeol can be team captain and they’ll choose their teammates. The team that has Sehun will get three experienced players.” Kyungsoo smirked as Sehun gaped at him and gave him the middle finger. Sehun was fast running out of middle fingers to give.

 

In the end, Kris and Chanyeol did rock paper scissors and Chanyeol got first pick due to sheer luck. “Kyungsoo!” The giant yelled and embraced his smaller friend. His loyalty to his best friend and teammate shone through there. Kai was left scowling when the two Slytherins hugged. “I’ll go with… Kai!” Kris beamed. Both of Chen and Kai’s faces fell. “No way! How could you not choose me, you PUFFLEHUFF?” Chen huffed in annoyance as Kai backed away from Kris. “No way! I want to be in BabySoo’s team!” The Gryffindor stomped his foot to emphasis his point. Tao sidled up to Kris and whispered in his ear, “If Kai’s in your team, he’ll just hand the Quaffle over to Kyungsoo everytime.” He reminded his boyfriend. Oh. “Fine! Chen you’re on my team!” Kris scowled. Chen didn’t know if he should feel happy or sad.

 

As both team captains chose players one after another, it was so obvious that both didn’t want to pick Sehun despite the fact that they will have one more experienced player in their team. Just having Sehun was a massive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter