Dragon Entertainment

Life with the Kwons

 

Sitting in the conference room with David, Jiyong, and our first idol group to sign on with us I smile happily at the thought we’re making it with DE, Dragon Entertainment.

“Anything wrong?” Min Hyuk asks smiling at us. “For this private meeting with all of you?” He asks slightly nervously. The rest of the group shifting around.

“We’ve been asked if STRIKE will perform in LA at the Korean Culture Festival as the main act.” Jiyong says happily. “This is huge.”

All five of the boys all shift excitedly. “Really?!”

Nodding my head I take a seat next to Jiyong moving away from the window I’d been looking out of. “We’ve accepted, but there is a great deal of work we’ll have to take on. You all need to improve in your English skills, along with refreshing your memory on your big hits that you’ll be performing, not to forget your previous engagements that you’ll still be taking part in and thing you’ll have to leave.” I tell them happily.

“Mel, this is supposed to be happy.” David chides me. “Boys what Melissa means is that she’s proud.”

Chuckling I nod my head. “I do, but I also do mean it about the work.

“She’s right.” Min Hyuk agrees. “This isn’t something we’ve ever done before.”

“Exactly.” Jiyong chimes in. “That’s why you’ll be spending your upcoming break by studying up on your English.”

“Now for you other news.” David says chuckling. “I swear. You two are all work.”

Laughing I smile at them. “David and I will be accompanying you, for our search for more trainees, you’ll be judges, examples and finally but not least you’ll have two weeks’ vacation following the closing of the festival.”

“Which is a four day event,” Jiyong adds on. “As reward for how hard you all have been working.”

The all cheer. “Melissa, Jiyong, David you know you give us too much credit, right?” Bum says happily. “You all help us a lot, in fact you’re the reason we’ve gotten this far.”

After further discussing the plans, and announcements, and schedules we send the boys on their way.

 

Sitting alone with Jiyong in his office I smile at him. “How does it feel?” I ask him while he looks out through the window.

“To be forty?” He jokes. “Or to see my dreams coming true, one by one?”

“The latter.” I tell him chuckling; walking over to him I rub his shoulders. “Forty isn’t old.”

“You say that because you’re thirty-seven.” Sighing he grabs my hands with his. “One by one.”

“Dreams, what ones?” I ask him quietly and rather curious.

“Marrying you, I wouldn’t have anything if I was without you.” He murmurs. “Starting our family, raising Jin to be a wonderful young man, having Jiyeon growing up with us happily. Keeping our friends close in our lives, and finally starting all this.”

“It has been a long time since that first night.” I say aloud. “Jin is a grown man by now, Jiyeon is on her way to being a teenager…”

“We’ve had a full life.” Jiyong says patting my hand. “A full, happy life.”

“And we’re not even done living yet.” I say chuckling. “Still so much to do.”

“Like?” Jiyong asks turning to face me.

“Well for starters, Jiyeon’s first date.”

“She’s not dating.”

“For long.” I correct my husband gently. “She’ll grow up eventually and make her own mistakes, just like we did. Hopefully not quite like we did.”

“Please don’t remind my litter girl won’t always be little.” He mumbles kissing my hand.

“Jin’s wedding.”

“Right he’s a handsome young man, who is very attached to his family.”

“Jiyeon’s.”

“Right.” He says reluctantly.

“Jiyeon graduating high school, moving out, having the apartment to ourselves again.”

“Not quite, we still have the Seunghyun, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, Dara, Minzy, CL and Bom not to forget David or Sooyoung.”

“Who are expecting, and we’re the god-parents.”

“Grandchildren.”

“See we still have a lot.”

“Even though we’ve come so far.”

Nodding my head agreeing I give Jiyong a quick peck on the lips. “We should go to lunch; Sooyoung and David will be waiting.

 


 

 

Hopefully this is a good ending ^^ G-Dragon and Melissa (And David) running their own entertainment company and it coming along well with successful artists under their label. :3

So this concludes Melissa and Jiyong, the trilogy ends, I'm sad to see I've finished it, and honestly I'll miss it, but all things end eventually.

Comment and Subscribe guys, you never know I might come out with something new for Jiyong, completely unrelated to this, but new. :)