A Regular Saturday with the Kwons

Life with the Kwons

 

“Morning.” I whisper to Jiyong, smiling at him.

Not missing the opportunity he leans forward and kiss me sweetly on the lips. “Morning love.”

Blushing I cuddle into Jiyong. “This is nice, getting to sleep in and not have to go into work.”

Jiyong wraps his arms around me securely. “Tell me about it.” He mumbles into my neck. “Remember when we first met?”

“I do.” I whisper happily. “Do you remember what’s coming up?” I mumble back.

Laughing Jiyong hovers over me. “I do indeed darling, our anniversary, and our week long vacation we’ll be spending alone.”

Smirking I lean up and kiss his lips. “Good, now it’s time to get dressed before everyone gets here.” I chide him snaking out of his arms and out of bed. Skipping to the bathroom I hear him run after me. “Shower time!” He mumbles rushing me into the bathroom.

 

Stepping out of our room, I go to wake Jin while Jiyong wakes Jiyeon up. “Sweetie it’s time to get up!”

“Umma!” Jin whines looking at me. “It’s early still!”

“Get up, it’s family day.” I tell him smiling. “Everyone’s coming over so we can head out to breakfast.”

Watching him carefully I smirk. “I’ll get the ice again if I hate to honey.”

Shooting up Jin races to his closet. “I’m up.”

“Be up and out in the living room in ten.” I warn him happily, making my way to make sure Jiyong is faring well with Jiyeon.

“Appa no!” Jiyeon giggles happily, standing in the door way I smile happily watching them play together. “Appa!” She whines as he twirls her around.

“Hurry, everyone will be here soon.” I tell them making my way into the kitchen, sitting down I look around, Jiyong and I still living in the same apartment that we got together, where everything happened.

“Umma are you alright? You look sad.” Jin says taking a seat next to me.

I nod my head. “Sometimes it’s just so hard to believe everything that’s happened.” With this of course all my memories flash through my mind, the first time Jiyong and I moved in, the fighting, us making up, parties, losing our first baby, Jin moving in with us, Jiyong proposing, all the times we spend with our friends. “You’ll be leaving soon.”

“Like I won’t see you, appa or Jiyeon. You and appa are big names here, and Jiyeon would kill me if I don’t visit when I can.” He lectures me.

“We’re all here!” Bom cheers with So Hyun running over to us, their shoes off. “Melissa!”

Smiling at them I throw my arms around them. “Bom, So Hyun!”

“Ready to go Kwons?” Seunghyun calls smiling at me. “Morning Melissa.”

“Morning.” I tell him chuckling. “Jiyong, Jiyeon?”

“All set!” Jiyong says as Jiyeon comes running down the hall, looking around she quickly attaches herself to Seungri.

“Seungri-Oppa!” She squeals happily.

Laughing he picks her up. “Ah my dear Jiyeon!” He says happily. “Are you ready to go to breakfast?”

“Deh!” She cheers happily. “Let’s go!”

“She’s definitely your daughter.” David says chuckling.

Smiling Jiyong and I lace our hands together, the twelve of us all heading to eat breakfast at the same five star restaurant that we’ve always ate at.

“Well here we are again.” Jin says looking around.

“This place has some history to your parents.” Daesung says happily. “This is where we first met your mother.”

“Yeah?” Jin asks surprised. “I thought you guys always knew her.” Jin says confused. “You all act like you’ve grown up together.”

“That’s only because quite the story your parents had to get to this point.” Youngbae says sighing. “Really Jiyong is lucky that Melissa gave him the time of day.”

“That’s for sure.” Bom agrees. “Anyways though, are you two ready to live with David and So Hyun?”

Jiyeon makes a face. “I still don’t see why Umma and Appa won’t let me go.”

Laughing I kiss her hands. “Umma and Appa are spending one week away, then we’ll be right back.”

Again she frowns. “Bright side is that I get to help take care of you.” Seungri says happily bouncing her up and down in his arms. “Right?”

“Deh!” She cheers hugging him.

 

Sitting back in our apartment after breakfast I look around at everyone, I couldn’t help but lean contently into Jiyong.

“It’s sort of crazy to think that this is just a regular Saturday.” Jiyong says playing with my hair. “Don’t you think Mrs. Kwon?”

Gigging I nod my head. “Jiyeon and Jin like them though.” I say watching as Jin, Bom, and Dara play a game together, while CL and Minzy watch helping Jiyeon.

 

Just a regular family day…

 


 

 

Sorry for being so late on this update, its just been a little crazy. @W@

Comment and Subscribe