A little Sassy

Life with the Kwons

 

Feeling Jiyong’s weight next to me my eyes flutter open to seeing him playing with my hair. “Remember when I first started spending the nights at your place?” He mumbles smiling.

Nodding my head I hug his torso closer to me. “I also remember you dropping by just to ‘talk’.” I .

“You didn’t object!” Jiyong defends himself quickly. “Besides we did talk.”

Nodding my head I lean my head on his chest. “You know I do love you.”

“I do, and you know I love you.” He whispers back to me.

Nodding my head I sigh happily. “It’s nice to be like this, alone and able to talk.”

Chuckling Jiyong rubs my arms. “I know what you mean, but I do miss Ji Yeon running around causing chaos just like Jin did.”

“Me too, but…”

“It’s nice to think that we can just relax?”

“Yeah.” I mumble kissing his chest. “Are you still thinking about starting your own company?” I ask him as the silence drove on.

“I am, and I’d like to ask if a certain translator would come with me.” He says airily. “Melissa?”

“I think it’d work.” I chuckle. “Your own company, after all you do compose a great deal now.”

“I did before too!” Jiyong chuckles squeezing me. “I wrote songs about you, Jin, and Ji Yeon.”

Giggling I smile at him. “And I loved them all…Jiyong?”

“Hmmh?”

“We’re parents.”

“We are; we have been.”

“Do you still think about our first?” I mumble to him.

Stiffening Jiyong hugs my tightly against his chest. “I do, Melissa I think about that day that we lost the baby.”

“I do too.” I sighing, “I also think about Jin growing up.”

“He’s seventeen, Jin isn’t fully grown yet.” Jiyong chuckles. “And you’ll see him all the time still sweetie.”

“I know, but it’s just maybe he forgets us?”

Jiyong chuckles kissing the top of my head. “I don’t think Jin will ever forget us, after all he still remembers Miyoung, proposing to you when he first met you, Jin won’t be forgetting us.”

“I hope so.” I mumble smiling. “Come on let’s make some breakfast.” I tell him hopping out of bed, pulling on Jiyong’s t-shirt rushing down the hall to the kitchen in our rented condo on the beach.

“Yah!” Jiyong says chasing me down the hall. “I thought we agreed you’d stop stealing my shirts!”

“No, you said you agree to that!” I call from the kitchen pulling out ingredients for waffles, also grabbing the bacon for Jiyong to take care of. “The bacon?”

“Melissa.” He whines pulling my close, “You tease me in my shirts.”

“I know,” I whisper kissing his lips. “But you teased me last night.” I counter smirking.

Laughing he shakes his head. “You do have a point, but don’t think I’ll let this go.”

Smiling I nod my head, pushing him towards the stove and bacon. “Eggs too!”

“As you wish my love.”

Blushing I mix together the batter for waffles, and quickly proceed to baking them. “DONE!” I cheer happily.

“Just in time.” Jiyong coos into my ear.

Blushing I look down at his hands climbing up to my bare stomach. “J-Jiyong.”

“Yes?”

“We should eat.” I manage to say without stuttering, my voice though going a couple octaves higher.

Picking up the plate, Jiyong smirks at me, “Come on let’s eat.”

Shaking my head I follow behind him to the living room. “You…”

“You know I do it because I love you.”

Nodding my head I smile at him. “One of these days I’m going to punish you for it though.” I tell him pouring a little syrup onto my waffle.

“Oh and how would you do that?”

Laughing I scoot closer to him, rubbing his exposed thigh from his boxers, then running my fingers along his chest I smile at him. “I could just say ‘no’.” Moving back to my original spot I watch Jiyong process what I’d just done.

“You’re devious.” He says scooting closer.

“And you’re .” I say getting up to run, giggling I smile at Jiyong as he realizes what I’d said.

Catching me he kisses my cheek. “You’re very sassy.” Jiyong says laughing. “I like it.”

Turning around I wrap my legs around his waist. “Carry me back to the table for my food.”

“Only if you promise to take care of what you started.” Jiyong says nuzzling against my neck. “I’m bound to you by your love.”

Nodding my head happily I kiss Jiyong passionately, on his bottom lip, before nipping it gently. “I’ll always take care of it.”

Happily taking me to the table Jiyong and I eat; him in a bit of a hurry while I savor my meal. “Yah, you said.”

“I know, but I didn’t say when.” I my lips clean of the sweet syrup, quickly though Jiyong pounces on me.

“Tease.”

“Horn dog.”

“Come here you!” Jiyong says as I slip out of his grasp running into the bedroom, happily plopping down. “Melissa I love you.”

“I love you too Jiyong.”

 


 

 

Sorry this took so long to update D; I got writers block. :/

Comment and Subscribe!!