a u t u m n ;; CNU

Four Seasons - A Collection of B1A4 One-Shots

 

[ONE-SHOT] Four Seasons

By noona.

 

 

A u t u m n  ; ;  C N U

 

Again I remember that one autumn

We strolled on that path while holding hands

I remember dividing that one gold fallen leaf,

I remember

 

Eh? Shinwoo sunbae?

 

The girl squinted as she focused on the sleeping figure under the shade of the huge tree located on the far side of the football field. Oh, there’s still time she thought to herself as she glanced at her small wrist watch before happily skipping towards the boy’s direction. Upon arriving on the hill, the girl quietly sneaked behind the tree and peeked to see if the older male was awake or not, sleeping again? Aish, he’s probably tired from practicing again…

 

“I know you’re there”

 

She was distracted from her thoughts and almost let out a squeak when he suddenly talked. “Shinwoo sunbae-nim! You almost gave me a heart attack. How did you know? Here I thought my ninja skills were getting better” she grinned while hopping down on the vacant space beside him. The view from that spot had always been great as it overlooked the whole town on the other side, but it would look even better during spring whenever the trees were in full bloom. She inhaled the sweet scent of autumn and leaned on his arm with closed eyes.

 

CNU’s Point of View

 

Calm down.I reminded myself as I tried to ease my heart, it’s always like this whenever she’s around. We’ve always been close friends but why is this happening to me? It all started after summer vacation, we haven’t talked to each other in months due to her belonging in a different class and I was busy training for our debut. Then we bumped into each other in the school clinic. Apparently, she got burned by a mixture during their Chemistry class and was sent to the nurse’s office to get treated, I remember it being a pretty big bruise on her arm and she accompanied me to this same location when I should’ve gone to the library to study for my upcoming tests. But for some reason, it felt like I belonged there with her at that moment.

 

sun-bae-nim!” she said in a sing-song voice and was waving a hand in front of my face. I adjusted my glasses and raised my eyebrows at her, I didn’t quite hear what she had been saying. “Let’s skip class!” she happily suggested, (a/n: okay kids, skipping class is bad, please do not copy this girl and you will surely not meet CNU if you skip your classes unless he goes to your school then feel free to ditch all your classes to stalk him) while tugging at my arm. Aigoo, so cute.

 

“I don’t think it would be such a good i-“ but before I could even finish my sentence, she had already jumped off from her spot and pulled me along with her as we both darted off to wherever she wanted to take me. It was surprising how she could run that fast and how I even managed to keep up with her, how long have we been running anyway?! Then suddenly we came to a halt just in front of the community park. Several people were walking around with their families and others were couples going about in their date, I turned to look at her and it was as if she was entranced by the simple view of the park. Why does she look so sad?

 

Shinwoo sunbae-nim, I hope you don’t mind taking a stroll with me

 

With that being said, I held her hand with our fingers intertwined and gave it a light squeeze, “What would you do if I said no?” I , ah what am I saying… “You have no choice, you’re going with me whether you like it or not!”

 

We spent the whole day walking around the park and buying several snacks such as cotton candy and teokbokki along the way. She also seemed to be more animated than usual, kept going on and on about how much she loved the park, how she would come here every time she was feeling down or lonely, how she would miss – wait. Is she trying to tell me something?

“Are you leaving?” I just blurted out, not paying attention to what else she was saying. I could feel my heart pounding more than usual and my hands shaking as I awaited her answer, she became quiet for a short while and it seemed like an eternity of worrying, several thoughts ran in my head, when is she leaving? What do I do? What do I say? Do I confess? I’m not ready yet! Do I – the next thing that happened was not what I expected.

 

Third Person’s Point of View

 

The girl stood on her tiptoes and carefully cupped Shinwoo’s face with both of her hands and brought them close to hers until their lips gently met. The kiss lasted for a second, no, a millisecond as she immediately pulled away and bowed her head, while staring intently at the ground she could feel her cheeks burning. Shinwoo, shocked, bewildered, gently pressed a finger to his lips checking if everything was real and that just happened. Just then, a strong breeze had made its way to the park causing the weak leaves to detach themselves from the trees, and somehow an interestingly shaped leaf had stuck itself on the girl’s hair. Shinwoo gently removed it and chuckled at how unusual the shape was. It was in the shape of a heart.

 

She looked up to see what was so funny and Shinwoo held up the heart-shaped leaf that had a bright shade of yellow. “It’s very pretty” she commented shyly, still not able to recover from what she had done. Shinwoo ran his fingers through her hair as he fixed it from being tousled by the breeze. “I’m leaving…” she croaked, Shinwoo acted as if he had heard nothing and continued to fix her hair until it was neat then gave her a heart-warming smile. He folded the leaf and split it in half, twirling the other half with his free hand and he held out the other in front of her. “It’s alright, I’ll wait for you, but keep this, let’s think of this as a promise that if ever we see each other again, we’ll stick them back together” he said softly and bit his lower lip. Fighting the urge to break down in front of the girl he loved. She stared at the leaf with a half-smile and held it in her hands then placed it inside her pocket. “I’m not sure if I’ll be able to come back…

 

Then I’ll go look for you, once I become a really famous idol, I’ll be able to travel around the world! And we’ll see each other again…

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note: Aigoo, short update is short but guess what? There’s a continuation for this in the next one-shot/s! Not exactly a continuation but if you want to know what happened to CNU and the girl, well, you have to read the upcoming one-shots for that~ Ohmyy, our maknae Chansik is next! Eotteokhae?? Noona? Dongsaeng? Sunbae? Hoobae? Hmm. Watch out for it banas~ ; 3 ;

 

Disclaimer: I do not own SHINee or B1A4. Still figuring out ways how to though.