s p r i n g ;; BARO

Four Seasons - A Collection of B1A4 One-Shots

 

[ONE-SHOT] Four Seasons

By noona.



S p r i n g ; ; B A R O


The warm springtime comes

Smiling as bright as the sun

I think of you

You wake me up from my cozy sleep

Because the weather outside is good,

Saying we should go out



Baro-ah, wake up…ppalli…

Five more minutes…” the blonde haired boy groaned as he pulled the blanket up to cover his head, the girl chuckled in amusement as she gently sat on the side of the bed. Baro was never a morning person, or so she thought silently, letting out a faint sigh. A small smile formed on the boy’s lips under the covers as the girl continued to sway his arm in hopes of getting him out of that comfortable bed. “Everyone’s already downstairs eating breakfast, if you don’t hurry there won’t be any left for you” she stated. Aigoo, this boy is testing my patience.

Mornings were always great whenever she was the one who woke him up. But that only happened whenever they travelled overseas. She was just their coordi-noona after all, she would often be the one in charge of getting everything done, but she was also like theirumma and ever since their trainee days, she had been taking care of them as if they were her own children. But Baro had always seen her as someone more than just their coordi-noona, she was different, she was special and sometimes he couldn’t help but take advantage of her umma-like personality and acts like a little baby just so she would be closer to him.

Baro could feel the sudden emptiness in the bed as the girl stood up, moving ever so slightly, he peeked to see her figure walking towards the glass window and pulled the curtains to the side, taking in the beautiful view of Singapore, letting the warm rays of sunlight spread inside the dimly-lit room. “Ah~ Look Baro-ah, let’s go outside for a stroll!” she yelled while stretching out her arms then suddenly twirled around to see Baro peeking at her. He quickly retreated under the blanket pretending to be asleep but he could feel his heart racing inside his chest as if it was about to burst.

Aish, I know you’re awake!

The girl smirked and gathered all her strength, with one swift movement she had pulled the whole blanket away causing the young boy to roll and eventually losing balance then falling face first on the floor. “Yah! I wasn’t ready for that! Aigoo…” the boy whined as he rubbed his throbbing forehead then looking up at her with a pout. She blinked a couple of times then a look of concern spread across her face, “are you hurt?” she asked before kneeling in front of him to take a closer look only to end up being pinned down with both hands trapped by the boy’s own, a mischievous glint was visible in Baro’s eyes as they stared at each other. Baro leaned closer to her face, his pulse getting faster by the second though the girl showed no sign of emotion; she was awaiting what he was going to do next. “Revenge” he then whispered dangerously close to her ear before tickling her sides, causing her to toss and turn under him.

S-stop it! B-baro-ah!” she yelled in between giggles, the tickle fest lasted for a few more seconds until both of them were already panting and sitting right next to each other with their backs leaning against the side of the bed. “Noona…I have something to tell you…” he spoke after catching his breath, a faint blush crept up his face as he lowered his head, playing with his fingers. “Baro…

Hmm?

Baro…

What is it?

Wake up.”

I’m already awake…”

Then get up!

Baro’s eyes shot open and were greeted by a familiar face. “Finally, what were you dreaming about? I’ve been trying to wake you up for the past ten minutes!” she asked impatiently flailing her arms around in a cute manner, well, Baro found it cute. “A really good dream” he replied with a wide smile, revealing his adorable squirrel teeth. She sighed and shook her head, “Tell me more about this dream later and go eat breakfast, we’re going to the fan signing event after thirty minutes,” she ordered before heading for the door, “Noona!” he shouted as he sat up straight on the bed.

Hm?

Saranghae




Author’s note: Already posted this in FlightB1A4 but thought I ought to share this with everyone else. Hope you liked Baro's one-shot! :3 I'll be posting Sandeul's one-shot hopefully within this week. ; 3 ; Please comment and subscribe!

Disclaimer: I do not own SHINee or B1A4. But I wish I did.