Scenario 4

Zhang Yixing Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was hugging him as tight as I could, thinking that maybe this was a goodbye or maybe an: 'Until next time.' As we pulled from the embrace, he looked to his watch and told me it was time. We walked, one next to the other, not saying a word. We gave each other one last glance before he handed his boarding pass to the TSA agent. I watched as he entered security and I felt how my heart hurt with every passing second.
I was saying goodbye to that special someone I had loved for more than 9 years. Unfortunately, things changed, I changed, he changed, we changed and time just brought us even more apart and maybe we even stopped loving each other as we used to. After talking it over a couple of times, we decided it was best to end everything before we ended up even more hurt. It was difficult but we knew it was for the best.


Tears dared to come out but I fought them very well; still that made my heart hurt even more.
"Are you going to make a big scene?" I heard a voice ask and I quickly looked to my side.
"Yi-Yixing?" I looked at him surprised. "What are you doing here?"
"I thought maybe you were going to need a friend." He said pulling me close in a half-hug. I felt a sting in my heart as he got me close to him.


We didn't say anything, we just looked how him, my ex-boyfriend, stayed in line until it was his time to go through the metal detector. From the moment he got in line until he finished all the process, 10 minutes passed. After that he finally disappeared into the terminal.
I didn't say anything nor I moved an inch. I was still trying to understand everything that had happened in the last few years until this day we were saying goodbye.

"Come on." Yixing got me out of my thoughts as he took me by the wrist and pulled me out of the airport. "Where is your car?" I didn't respond; I was still a bit out of it. "Don't be like that, tell me." He sounded worried so I shook it off and talked.
"I didn't bring a car. I took a bus." He let out a sigh.
"Guess that's better. Come on! My car is not far."
We walked to his car, I didn't say anything on the walk there. I didn't say anything as he opened the door for me and I didn't say anything on the way back.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter