Scenario 3

Zhang Yixing Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in front of him, with your head down, avoiding his gaze as much as possible. You didn't know why had you agreed to this, you knew it was wrong, he knew it was wrong. But here you were, going through a dare your friends had given to both of you.
You went to a friends house to a party. There was music and alcohol here and there, you just drank a bit to get into the mood. Hours later, the party ended but just a few close friends stayed to sleep over. You all decided to play a game of truth or dare. When it was his turn, Yixing's, his friends dared him to kiss you.
You almost chocked on your drink as you opened your eyes wide to look at them. They were snickering and Yixing was looking at you, a bit embarrassed.


"You're crazy!" You said. "Why would you dare him to do that?"
"It's just for fun. Come on!" Everyone started cheering for both of you and you felt hot on your cheeks because of the embarrassment.
"All right!" Yixing said. You looked at him in disbelief. "But it won't be in front of you." He got up from his place and took you by the wrist, taking you to a near room. Whistling came from behind you and a few smart remarks.
"Don't mind us! Take your time!"
One of them yelled.
"Yeah! We'll just keep playing here." You heard another one before Yixing closed the door behind you.


Now, here you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter