Scenario 2

Zhang Yixing Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're in the public library studying for a major test, pulling your hairs out because you can't seem to understand the material the teacher had explained last week. You were daydreaming during class because of your gorgeous classmate, your crush from many years, Zhang Yixing.


He had changed his hairstyle and you got distracted looking at him, how much more handsome he looked with just a simple change to his hair. The whole hour passed and when class was over, you noticed you hadn't written almost anything. You cursed to yourself and asked for your friends notes; to your dismay she hadn't written that much either because, as she told you, she got distracted with her crush too. You face palmed yourself when she told you but, at the same time laughed at how similar you two were. You copied what little she had, which was more than you had anyway, and prayed for the professor to give a review next class.


As luck may have it, he didn't and here you were trying to self-teach you what you didn't understand. Your head already hurt from so much thinking and you wanted to stop there but, you couldn't.


"You need help there?" You froze as you heard that voice. No, it's not possible. No, that's not who I think it is. It's not possible. Slowly looking up, your fear came true as you saw Yixing in front of you. You gulped nervous at him talking to you, he wasn't really known for talking to girls like you. You remembered the only conversation you've actually had was during lunch when you didn't have anywhere to sit and he offered the seat next to him.
You took a deep breath and answered him.
"Um...No, I'm...I mean...I don't....I mean...yes?" He smiled silly and you couldn't help your heart skipping a beat.
"What do you need help with?" He surrounded the table and finally sat next to you. You showed him what you were working on and he smiled again, showing that beautiful dimple on the right side of his mouth. He started talking but, as he explained everything, your head started to wander and imagine how things would be if you were actually together. He was so close, his scent was driving you crazy. You didn't know if it was perfume or his natural scent but, you just knew it was making your head fly to the clouds; actually, you were hoping for it to be his natural scent because it was intoxicating.


"So, did you get that?" He looked at you and caught you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter