Trainees

Dove Girls' | TOP Media First Girl Group | Disbanded December 7, 2016
OZ5FEnx.png
 
 

GzbYltp.png


— Melissa Silver.
Leader, rapper, vocalist/ hara (kara) / B.i (ikon) / cinemon (Pending)
Thank you for applying so fast Melissa. But before I go over your app I would like you to fix the format so its not messy.

GzbYltp.png


— Kwon Ri Chan or Kwonri.
Leader, rapper, vocalist / Qri (t-ara) / Hyuntae (BLGFLO) / alize6203 (Accepted)
Thanks for applying Adri:) There are minor mistakes; one is to see in the cheat sheet what the max langugaes are and also to put a link to your face claim and backup face claim. Also the first two links of your formal wear does not work. Then lastly for the background who is Jassalyn? And how long did she train in JYP Entertainment and then TOP Media? Those go in the background section. And just for curious side of me, do you have a university in mind for her and to study what maybe?
 
 

GzbYltp.png


— Park Mi Cha or Micha.
Main vocalist / Joy (red velvet) / zelo (b.a.p) / osnapitznicole (accepted)
Thanks for applying Nikki~ A few things to fix; she won't have the tattoo as of yet because she isn't of age yet but she can have it later though. Also how long did she train in TOP Media? But that in the bakground area. And just put her stage name where you put her full name on the title of the blog.

GzbYltp.png


— Choi Jae Rin or Jaylyn.
Leader, rapper, vocalist / Chorong (apink) / Changjo (teen top) / lee_kairi (accepted)
Thank you for applying Kai~ With her being a early 96' liner is okay as long she is one. But just one error and a question, the error is to look on the cheat sheet about the languages. And my question is that her and Changjo aren't dating yet right cause in the realtionship it says they aren't but in the conclusion it says they are.
  
 

GzbYltp.png


— Park Seo Hyun or Love.
Rapper & vocalist / shannon (soloist) / v (bts) / army4ever (Accepted)
Thanks Army for applying~ So I want to ask, is the night blindness something she has to live with forever or is there surgery to fix that? And I want to say I was shocked when Jun had abs as well x3 But one thing to fix is that she can't have Joy as a sister (only certain positions can have idol siblings), so you can change your position or not have Joy as a sibling. But that's it.

GzbYltp.png


— Seo Ah Young or Ayoung.
Main vocalist / naeun (apink) / Jungkook (bts) / soraeh(Accepted)
Thanks for applying Clare. First thing is that she won't have tattoos yet cause she's not of age yet but she can have them later. But besides that you are accepted:)
  
 

tumblr_n86vc7YMXs1qanpgto1_r1_250.gif
 
— Lee Han Eul or Haneul.
Main dancer & Vocalist / Sulli (f(x)) / Jimin (BTS) / sstalb (Accepted) 
Thanks for applying Ira. One thing to fix is to add more of her outgoing personality like the position says. Also Chunji is taken as a older brother so that would have to change. 

qpi6gl_zpsb864341f.gif


— Kwon Ri Chan or Kwonri.
LEADER, RAPPER, VOCALIST / QRI (T-ARA) / ZELO (B.A.P) / ALIZE6203 (ACCEPTED)
~
 
 

PcZcT12.gif


— Park Mi Cha or Micha.
MAIN VOCALIST / JOY (RED VELVET) / ZELO (B.A.P) / OSNAPITZNICOLE (ACCEPTED)
~

tumblr_m3uhf66Koa1rsh3f8o1_500.gif


— Choi Jae Rin or Jaylyn.
LEADER, RAPPER, VOCALIST / CHORONG (APINK) / CHANGJO (TEEN TOP) / LEE_KAIRI (ACCEPTED)
~
  
 

tumblr_nhoc28aUlN1sckahgo2_400.gif


— Park Seo Hyun or Love.
RAPPER & VOCALIST / SHANNON (SOLOIST) / V (BTS) / ARMY4EVER (ACCEPTED)
~

gif_naeun_mr_chu_by_danyislas-d7duim7.gi


— Seo Ah Young or Ayoung.
MAIN VOCALIST / NAEUN (APINK) / JUNGKOOK (BTS) / SORAEH(ACCEPTED)
~