Chapter 5: 'Weekly Idol' [April 1, 2015]

Dove Girls' | TOP Media First Girl Group | Disbanded December 7, 2016

* Going to skip random play dance

Hyung Don and Defconn were starting the introduction of Dove Girls' profiles and first was Sohee.

Hyung Don read off Sohee's profile, "Kim So Hee. Born on December 1, 1999 and is a native Seoul person." Sohee nodded quietly. He was then shocked at the only thing listed on her profile, "You can turn your arms 360º?" 

The members eyes went wide and nodded. Micha pointed at Sohee, "Its freaky oppas! None of us can do it and we all tried." the MCs wanted to see it and they were shocked as the other members.

Still in shock Hyung Don moved onto the next girl, Love.

"Park Seo Hyun born on September 20, 2000. And you did a photoshoot with EXO-K. What was it for?"

Love, "It was for Ivy Club." a few photos showed up.

Defconn, "Are you close with EXO?"

Love shook her head, "We aren't close as I only met EXO-K sunabes once and that was at the photoshoot."

Both MCs nodded and moved onto Jaylyn.

Hyung Don, "Choi Jae Rin born on January 7, 1996 and the oldest in the group. And even best friends with Teen Top's Ricky and Changjo. How long Jaylyn?"

​Jaylyn thought about it, "We have been friends since birth. So for over 20 years we have been close and best friends." both MCs were amazed at the long friendship. Defconn, "That is amazing Jaylyn." Jaylyn smiled wide and stopped herself from blushing. The next member was Haneul.

Hyung Don, "Haneul. Born Lee Han Eul and younger sister to Sanghun." he then looked at Haneul, "How has 100% been doing?"

Haneul smiled, "Oppas are doing well and are resting and preparing for their comeback." Haneul actually had now idea as the rest of the members how 100% were really doing but had to show they were okay anyway. Hyung Don then read the last thing on her profile, "Hiccup when you lie?" 

Micha laughed, "You know Haneul unnie is lying when she starts to hiccup when you start talking to her." the MCs wanted to try it so Defconn asked her question and told her to lie about it, so he asked, "You think your cute?"

Haneul lied, "No! I don't think I'm cute." then a few seconds later she started to hiccup, and very repetitively. The MCs were both laughing as Haneul kept hiccuping. They got her water so the hiccups would go away. Hyung Don had his eyes wide open, "That's amazing Haneul-ah." Jaylyn nodded and pointed her finger at Haneul, "She can't lie though no matter what. Basically she can't get away with anything." 

Next was Yerin. Hyung Don, "Lee Ye Rin born December 12, 2001 and sister to Teen Top's Chunji." Yerin nodded. He kept reading her profile, "Can play the piano and violin." one of the staff came and gave a violin to Yerin and she started to play something like this.

 

Defonn, "Your very musically talented Yerin." Yerin nodded, "Thank you oppas."

Hyung Don, "Tell Chunji to play like that when he comes back to 'Weekly Idol' next time." the girls laughed and Yerin nodded. last profile was Micha.

Hyung Don, "Park Mi Cha born September 15, 1998 and from Seongnam. You want to go overseas someday. Where?"

Micha shurgged, "Anywhere since I haven't gone out of South Korea at all. Just to explore would be daebak."

Then the next corner was win against idol.

Jaylyn→Hyuna
Haneul→Sera
​Micha→Eunji
​Sohee→Kyungri
​Love→Hyemi
Yerin→​Minha

​*Start at 6:30