Chapter 15: Comeback With 'Me Gustas Tu' [December 11, 2015]

Dove Girls' | TOP Media First Girl Group | Disbanded December 7, 2016

The girls were preparing for their comeback stage and for now waiting backstage. This was their first comeback in 6 months so it was a little worried some and nervousness going around. But they weren't that worried as UP10TION was also promoting 'Catch Me'. 

UP10TION came back with 'Catch Me' on November 27th, so their comebacks were only two weeks apart, so they got time to promote together! Of Dove Girls' were excited to promote with UP10TION and the boys even visited the girls waiting room.

Jinhoo bowed, "Hello Dove Girls' sunbaes." the others bowed to the girls as well. Jaylyn looked at them, "Oppas we said it was okay to call us by our names and drop the formal talk, its okay." the other Dove Girls' members nodded in agreement. Khun rubbed his head, "Its harder then it looks Jaylyn sunbae..."

Love thought about it as she was doing her homework, "Maybe we can start now officially? I mean we did meet, but its been a while."

Jaylyn, "Plus we'll be seeing each other on music programs a lot." Bit-to looked a little nervous but better then when UP10TION debuted and said, "It'll be okay just to drop the formalities?"

Micha nodded, "Of course oppa! We want to be close with you guys!" Sohee agree and was all smiles, "Let's do it oppas!" the UP10TION members giggled and the Dove Girls' members energetic selves. They all decided to sit together in a circle, which Dove Girls' sitting on the couches due to their stage clothes.

While they were talking, most of the Dove Girls' members were doing their homework (the sad life of a student). Gyujin looked at the girls doing homework and asked, "Now that I think about it, Jaylyn-ssi. Most of Dove Girls' are in high school right?" Jaylyn nodded. Haneul looked up, "I mean I'll be kind of glad to graduate." Hwanhee and Xiao nodded in agreement, at all three of them being born in 1998.

Jaylyn pointed to Yerin and Love and said, "Love is attending high school only next year and Yerin is still in middle school."

All the UP10TION members forgot Yerin was born in 2001 and Chunji's younger sister. Wei had wide eyes, "Man now that Yerin is the in 2000's it makes me feel old." Yerin giggled, "Your not that old Wei oppa." Jaylyn agreed with Wei though, "I mean I'm in the same group as Yerin so it does make me feel old. We're 5 years apart from oldest to youngest member."

Wooshin, who was next to Yerin asked the girls, "I'm curious. Do you girls like.. well your concept?"

Jaylyn, "We actually get this question a lot from reporters but I think its good for us since Yerin here is going to be 15 years old (Korean age). I don't think right now or ages and images fit something besides the cute and pure image." Wooshin nodded. Kogyeol, "I guess that makes since. I can't see you girls actually doing anything else but what you girls are doing right now."

Haneul looked up, "I can't either right now. Maybe when Yerin is an adult we'll do something else." Jaylyn nodded, "By the time Yerin is an adult I'll be 26 years old (Korean age)." she sighed thinking about it. Sunyoul laughed, "I think you'll be fine Jaylyn." 

The Dove Girls' members laughed thinking about it. Then the staff called the girls for their comeback stage.