Chapter 14: Awkward?

Dove Girls' | TOP Media First Girl Group | Disbanded December 7, 2016

Dove Girls' were practicing for their upcoming performance at Jeju Island and working hard, practicing 'Glass Bead' over and over again.

Their dance instructor watched the girls until the song ended and she said, "Okay girls you get a few minutes of break while I go talk with some of the other instructors. Keep hydrated and stretch understand?" the girls all said yes as they sat down to drink water and stretch their tired muscles.

Micha and Yerin were helping each other stretch by pushing each others back more to the floor. Micha was pushing down Yerin lower and lower till it looked like she could lie flat on the ground. Sohee was shocked and said, "Yerin-ah you can stretch pretty far down can't you? I can barely get half way there."

Yerin was going to answer but the pain got to her first as she yelled, "Unnie I need to go back up!" 

Micha got off Yerin as Yerin sat back up and rubbed her back. Micha laughed but helped Yerin rub her back from stretching to far down. Micha agreed with Sohee, "Sohee is right through, you stretch down pretty well."

Yerin looked at her unnies, "I don't I want to do that again. That was sore unnie."

Jaylyn leaned against the wall, "Please don't tear any muscles Yerin. We don't want anyone to get injured anytime soon." Yerin stopped stretching and said, "I know unnie. Don't worry about me." Yerin says that but Jaylyn knew that she had to watch over her "children".

Jaylyn then looked over at Love and Hanuel who were doing their own light stretching as well without making any noise. Jaylyn called them, "Haneul-ah! Seohyun-ah!" they both looked. Haneul answered, "Yes Jaerin unnie?"

​Jaylyn told them the same thing, "Don't overdue the stretching okay?" they both nodded. Love smiled, "Okay Omma." Jaylyn couldn't help but smile at Love's comment.

After a bit a surprise came to them as UP10TION came into the room and bowed to Dove Girls' as their 6 month older sunbaenims.

Dove Girls' got up and bowed to UP10TION, the air a little awkward. Yes, they are in the same company but Dove Girls' isn't as close with UP10TION as they are with Teen Top.

UP10TION greeted Dove Girls', but after that the awkward air was up again and Jaylyn took charge, "Ah, sit down UP10TION." they nodded as they sat all together in a circle. She then took charge to start the conversation, "I just wanted to ask since Teen Top oppas asked us this, but I think us (Dove Girls') wanted to know how it feels to have debuted?"

Jinhoo as leader of UP10TION answered, "I think ten of us couldn't believe that Andy sunbaenim decided to pick us ten really and then to debut after years of training."

Wei added, "Not to mention to also debut in China, which was awesome."

Kogyeol asked this to Dove Girls', "Sunbaebims, how is it make a comeback?" the girls looked at each other and thought about it.

Haneul said, "Well for us we were a nervous a lot to impress our fans even more after debuting. So we worked very hard and were hoping Andy oppa does let us have a comeback early next year despite many sunbaenims coming around the same time." UP10TION nodded. Then Micha raised her hand and said, "I know its a little awkward but maybe we should drop the formal speech and be comfortable? I mean we debuted six months, but we are apart of the same company and close in age to."

UP10TION were a little nervous but Jaylyn nodded, "We should be comfortable. I mean I'm close friends with Ricky oppa and Changjo oppa and-" she gestured her hands towards Jinhoo and Khun, "-I heard you guys are close to them as well despite being a early '96 liner myself."

Both Jinhoo and Khun nodded with Jinhoo agreeing, "Yes me and Changjo are close friends." Jaylyn smiled as she asked, "Can I ask who else was born in 1996?" then Kogyeol, Bit-to, Wooshin, Wei, and Sunyeol all put their hands up. Jaylyn was surprised and said, "Woah, I just gained a lot of friends in one sitting." the others laughed at Jaylyn's comment. 

Micha put her's and Haneul's hands up, "Me and Hanuel are born in 1998." that made Hwanhee and Xiao put their hands up and shouted, "We are also born in 1998!" and they actually came up to both girls and high five, making more laughs go around the circle.

Sohee, "Sorry Gyujin...opaa. No one in Dove Girls' is born in 1997." she hesitated on the oppa part, she wondered if she could use it now. Gyujin waved his hands, also shocked Sohee used oppa, "Don't worry Sohee sunb-." also stopping midway as almost calling Sohee his sunbabim when they were supposed to try and get comfortable with each other.

Sunyeol asked the girls, "If you Jaylyn are born in 1996 and Haneul and Micha in 1998. May I ask what the other members ages are. I'm sorry for not knowing."

Sohee shook her head, "No worries oppa. I'm born in 1999, making me 16 years old (Korean age) but I will be 17 years old soon (Korean age)." Love answered, "I'm born in 2000, making me 16 years old (Korean age) this year." Yerin went last, "I was born in 2001, making me currently 13 years old (Korean age), but I will be 14 years old (Korean age) in December." the UP10TION members were shocked at Yerin's young age. But then Kogyeol clapped his hands once, "Omo, I forgot your Chunji hyung's dongsaeng!" 

Yerin nodded, "Yup, I'm Chunji's younger sister." the other UP10TION members forgot totally about Yerin being related to Chunji.

The talk between Dove Girls' and UP10TION went very well and they got more comfortable with each other. Dove Girls' dance instructor actually let the girls end practice early and so both groups decided to eat chicken in the practice room.