Chapter 16: 'Bloom' Showcase [December 12, 2015]

Dove Girls' | TOP Media First Girl Group | Disbanded December 7, 2016

The girls showcase was here for 'Bloom' and they had Dongwan of Shinhwa MCing their showcase (thanks to Andy who asked his fellow member to MC). Today was also Yerin's birthday and the other five girls along with the staff were planning a surprise for their maknae at the end of the showcase. But for now the rest of the girls were going as normal as the showcase would.

Jaylyn as leader was making sure her dongsaengs were all mike up and ready to go before going onstage, "You all ready girls? Makeup?"

Sohee walked really fast towards Jaylyn, "Yes unnie." the other members soon showed up and then girls opened up with 'Glass Bead'.

'Glass Bead'

After that performance the girls sat down in this order;

Sohee  Jaylyn  Love  Micha  Yerin  Haneul   Dongwan

​Dongwan was all smiles seeing his hoobaes, especially one that his own member made and formed. He sat down in his own chair and waited for Dove Girls' to sit down after bowing to their fans and sat down in their own chairs. 

He then started the showcase, "Nae, Dove Girls' are back with their 2nd mini album 'Bloom' but before introducing your album can you introduce yourselves to your fans?" it started from Sohee.

Sohee smiled and bowed, "Hello I'm every ones cutie Sohee." she did a eye smile. Jaylyn bowed, "Hello I'm Dove Girls' leader and umma Jaylyn."

Love then bowed, "Hello I'm every ones love, Love." she giggled and a little embarrassed at the same time. Micha took her turn and bowed, "Hello I'm Dove Girls' main vocal Micha."

Yerin bowed and said, "Hello I'm Dove Girls' hip-hop angel and maknae Yerin." then Haneul went last, "Hello I'm Dove Girls' dancing robot Haneul."

Dongwan moved on, "Nae, you girls are back with 'Me Gustas Tu'. What does it mean?"

Jaylyn answered, "Well 'Me Gustas Tu' is Spanish for 'I Like You'. Its a song about confessing our love to someone we like and hoping to get a response. But for this song we used another language to try and confess."

Dongwan nodded, "'Me Gustas Tu' also gained a lot of attention as soon as it was released and came in the top 10 on music charts. How did that feel to you girls?"

Haneul, "At first it was unreal, since we were gone for a while and didn't promote we felt like we would have to push ourselves even more to get our songs out there. But to see 'Me Gustas Tu' get in the top 10 made all of us happy that our name, Dove Girls' is known to people and it shows how much our fans are supporting us just when our promotion period started."

Love nodded, "Thanks to our fans for getting our song in that list we are working even harder to show how much we improved just in the 6 months we were gone."

Dongwan asked a serious but curious question to the girls, "Did you girls ever make a promise to your fans if you get number one on music charts and win a award?"

All the girls looked at each other and Micha spoke, "Not that you say it sunbae, we haven't thought about it much but we can say it now if 'Me Gustas Tu' gets number one." the other girls agreed. Yerin raised her hand, "If we get number one maybe we all can hang out with fans at a coffee shop and perform live?" the members liked that idea as well as the fans as they cheered loud for that idea.

Jaylyn,"I think we can commit to that idea. We can take Yerin's idea." the other members agreed. Dongwan, "I think that is a great idea girls, great to be young huh?" the girls laughed along with the fans. The ending was closing but before that Dongwan said, "Before you girls perform 'Me Gustas Tu' I heard we have something special today." the Dove Girls' members but Yerin knew as Jaylyn and Sohee went backstage and came back a moment later with a cake that said "Happy Birthday Yerin!"

Then everyone started to sing happy birthday, members and fans included to Yerin. Yerin on the other hand was surprised about this event, yes she knew it was her birthday but celebrating it at their showcase was unexpected for her. Jaylyn and Sohee brought the cake to where Yerin was sitting, Yerin then blew it out and then was in tears. 

Haneul went to the maknae and hugged her and over the microphone asked, "Wae, why are you crying?" she wiped Yerin's tears. The other members hugged their maknae. Yerin grabbed her microphone and said, "This was unexpected that's all. This is my first birthday since Dove Girls' debut and the support I get from my unnies and our fans is amazing, that's why I'm crying." the fans yelled their support for Yerin, some waving signs for Yerin.

Just then fans started to look at stage left and started to scream a name, the girls looked and were all smiles in the special guest they invited and again a surprise for Yerin. The special guest came out from backstage, it was Chunji from Teen Top! Yerin got up, still in tears and went to hug her older brother, it was a heart touching moment for all. Chunji was rubbing Yerin's hair while Yerin's face was facing away from the fans, not wanting to show her tears towards them.

Jaylyn and Love wiped their tears at the siblings close bond. Then Yerin let Chunji go and wiped her leftover tears and spoke in the microphone, "I'm a little of a mess aren't I now?" she asked the fans. The fans said, "No." and that she looked beautiful. Chunji, who had a mike said, "Fans saying my dongsaeng is beautiful is enough." he smiled before giving her a side hug. They had a few more moments before Yerin retouched on makeup and then they performed 'Me Gustas Tu'. And the girls can agree that this was the best showcase.

'Me Gustas Tu'