I Hate My Boss.

The Candies

boss Sehun and secretary girl Luhan

 

 

"Hi, this is Oh Corporation. How can I help you ?"

"Yes, I would like to know how's your schedule so that I can arrange the perfect time and date for the appointment."

"I'm afraid that he wouldn't be free at that time. How's Tuesday, 2 pm?"

"Okay, perfect."

 

The fingers ran across the keyboards in fast speed, the girl leaned her head to her left side while her right hand wrote something on the yellow sticky note. She pouted after ending the call, her hand smacked the the note on her computer before she pushed the phone back to its place.

 

"Oh gosh." She tucked the pen, her favourite pen on her right ear before continuing typing the letter.

 

"Luhan-ah." She raised up her head and looked at the person standing in front of her table. It was Baekhyun, Mr.Park's secretary. The lady was holding few files when Luhan noticed her. No, not this time..

"I'm sorry but Mr Oh told me that you should able to do the proof reading for these documents before he approve this. I assumed that you are not able to do so, am I right ?"

 

I swear that I'm going to kill that man with my own hands and I will grill him before giving him away in pieces to the crocodiles. Oh yeah they would like it, should it be ?

 

"Luhan? Luhannie?" Baekhyun snapped her fingers before she pulled the chair in front of Luhan's table.

"Y-yes?" 

"I was talking to you, Luhan and you weren't hearing." Oh, some sassiness in her tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Is it okay that I leave this work to you? I meant, since it was Friday and you seemed like having tonnes of works here."

"Of course it is. It's okay, Hyunnie. You can go home." 

"Bye Luhannie, call me if you need help, okay." Baekhyun smiled before leaving Luhan alone at the table, nodding as her response.

 

Luhan thinks her boss disliked her damn so much and was happy to give her such heavy jobs. Luhan sighed before printing the documents, she clipped the papers and walked into the room at her left - where her boss was supposed to be. The room was cold and empty, she noticed. Luhan glanced at the table and put the papers before leaving the room. She walked to the pantry and refilled her thermos mug with new hot cappucinno.

Somebody had to do overtime.

"It's okay. Luhan. It's your day tomorrow."

*

Luhan almost threw her phone on the wall when it interrupted her sleep at Saturday morning - she swiped the screen before answering the call. Her eyelids were shut and she spoke in muffled tone, saying a "Luhan's here."

 

"Hey sleepy head." The eyes opened up and Luhan woke up from her sleep. She glanced at the clock on the wall, it was barely seven in the morning.

"Mr Oh ?"

"Glad you are awake. I'm picking you in twenty minutes, don't be late." 

 

Luhan screamed when Sehun ended the call, she ran off her bed and only forgetting the fact that she was wrapped in the comforter. Luhan stumbled upon her floor and she kicked the comforter off her body before running towards the bathroom. Baekhyun, her housemate woke up in trance when Luhan ran out from the bathroom in her towel - Luhan's hands were busy drying her hair with the smaller towel.

 

"Yah, Luhan ! It's SATURDAY! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING IN THE HOUSE?"

Luhan stopped her action and glanced at the windows where she could see the house's gate. Baekhyun yawned and walked to her, joining Luhan gazing outside.

"Isn't that our boss, Luhan ?" Luhan nodded weakly and she picked a striped blue and white top, while she was already wearing her favourite black long skirt. Baekhyun laughed, before pulling the curtains - their boss were staring at the windows and of course he would see Baekhyun and Luhan, if he was staring. Luhan grabbed her boots on the shoe racks before she walked from the house. She only managed to put faint baby powder on her face and a little bit of her cherry lipbalm - her hair was only semi-blown and she just combed them lightly.

Sehun who was leaning his back on his car, chuckled after Luhan closed the gate, the morning breeze blew her fringes and also her hair, causing Luhan to flip her half wet hair in front of Sehun. The taller gulped down his throat before clearing them, he did realize Luhan's forced smile, "Good morning, boss."

"You're late, two minutes late."

"It's Saturday, dear boss."

"I don't care. You worked with me, remember ?"

"YAH, OH SEHUN !! IT'S SATURDAY !"

"So? Who gave a damn about today is Saturday ?"

"ME ! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY BED SLEEPING, COVERING ALL THE LACK OF SLEEP AS YOU GAVE ME AN OVERTIME THIS WEEK....!" 

 

Sehun walked towards Luhan and closing their far distance, his hands pulled Luhan into his embrace. Luhan froze when Sehun patted her head in his embrace. Luhan felt her heart skipped a beat before it raced in full speed - she felt tingling in her heart. Sehun's warmth gave Luhan a feeling of her home, a pleasant feeling when you have nothing to do at home. Luhan felt her instinct to cuddle with her boss become wild.

 

"You did well, Luhan-nunna. Thanks." Sehun kept patting her head before he broke the hug, he looked at Luhan who was blushing madly in the morning. Sehun was saying something but Luhan was too engrossed in her mind about Sehun's warmth, she lost her focus after Sehun hugged her. Sehun was smiling brightly as the rising sun - Luhan felt it was Sehun's charms that lit up the day.

What charms....

Even when Sehun already left the house, even the milk boy and newspaper girl had delivered the items in her hands - Luhan was blinded with Sehun's smile and she was wrapped in Sehun's warmth.

 

"I still hate my boss."