Rules and Reservations: Part II

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul wakes up, early morning. She was used to waking up at this time. Especially being on the new mattress, that was so comfortable, she wished she could have slept longer. Force of habit she thought, she woke up earlier than she wished to. Freshening up, Ga Eul looks in her suitcase, that she brought along and finds some decent clothes. Finding, a white dress with prints of flowers all over, Ga Eul decides to put it on. It fitted her well. Complementing her body, it was perfect. She recalls back to who gifted her the dress and couldn't help, but smile to herself. Sighing deeply, she begins to make her way out the room and down the stairs. An excited mother coming her way happily greeted her. Mrs. So`s smile grew as Ga Eul was in her sight.

“Ga Eul, you didn't have to get up so early, you should still rest.” Ga Eul nodded and smiled back.

“No thank you, I am actually fully rested, I don't sleep that late.”

“Are you sure?” Mrs. So confirmed with a questionable face. Ga Eul smiled answering, her question.

“Ok then, how was last night, he didn`t say anything to you did he?” Mrs. So investigated raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“No. But I think he might be mad at me.” Finishing up her sentence, Ga Eul frowns recalling her bold action last night.

“Why?”

Sighing deeply, words leave Ga Eul mouth.“I pushed him out of his room last night, and told him to go sleep in the guest room. I feel ashamed for doing that.” Ga Eul looks down upon the clear, polished tile floor she stood on, being sad about what she did.

"Ga Eul don't be sad. You didn't do anything wrong. It is your room now too, so you can decide who stays and who doesn't." Mrs. So's words didn't seem to change Ga Eul's mood. "You know what? I know how you could change his mood." Ga Eul looks up to Mrs. So with a confused expression.

"You have to go wake him up. He usually gets up at this time. Today he hasn't, this is your chance to change his mood. Trust me."

Ga Eul shakes her head with fear. Ga Eul knew Yi Jung would even be angrier seeing her in front of him and this action could break the conditions they agreed to. But before Ga Eul could fight against what she was told to do, Mrs. So takes Ga Eul's arm and pulls her along. As their steps stop, they end up in front of the only guest room with the closed door.

Peaking inside, Mrs. So confirms Yi Jung on the bed, still sleeping. Before Ga Eul could debate about going into the room, Mrs. So opens the door and pushes Ga Eul inside and closes the door shut from behind.

Ga Eul tries to escape, but fails as Mrs. So continues to hold the door shut by the handle from outside. Ga Eul sighs deeply and turns back to the bed. Slowly she moves her steps forward.  Walking up to the bed. She reaches her arm out to wake up her "husband."

Mrs. So knowing Ga Eul had no choice but to do as she said, a smile is to be found on her face as she makes her way to the kitchen away from the guest room.

Before she could even completely reach out to the figure, the person grabs her arm and pulls her towards him. Ga Eul opens her eyes from the instant motion, and finds herself underneath her husband. Yi Jung slowly opens his eyes. Seeing clearly who was in front of him, he rolls his eyes to what he sees.

“What are you doing here?” Yi Jung asked as he kept Ga Eul trapped between his arms.

“I...I… Mrs. So told me to come wake you up…”  

“Thanks for ruining my day. First you make me sleep on this uneasy bed and then early morning I have to see your face.” Yi Jung sits back on his bed and curses under his breath as he rubbed the back of his neck. Ga Eul slowly shifts herself up, now being let free. His words upset her very much, but it only made her angrier the more she thought about it.

“Yeah! You didn't have to pull me on to the bed. I was only planning to shake you up and leave. Why did you grab my arm-”

“I thought you were someone else…” Ga Eul froze in place, not that she cared but knowing your husband has been awoken by someone else and this is how he would behave with them, Ga Eul`s heart broke into pieces and a tear could be felt making its way down her cheek. Yi Jung had faced the other way; luckily he didn't see her cry. Even if he did he wouldn't have cared. Ga Eul instantly heads for the door, before her tears begin to burst. Soon as she was near the door Yi Jung`s voice made her stop.

“You broke one of my conditions. I told you we won't be interfering with each other`s life. But you already broke that condition, don`t think I will let you off the hook just like that.” His heavy voice told Ga Eul he was serious to what he said. That`s where Yi Jung crossed the line. With all the despair she felt from his words, she built it up into anger and turned around and faced him.

“Yah! It is not my fault! Mrs. So is the one who forced me in here. I have no desire to waste my time and come wake you up!”

Yi Jung gets up from his bed and turns around to face a crying Ga Eul. She held up a strong face but her tears ruined it. Before Yi Jung could question to the image he saw, Ga Eul continued with even a louder tone, “You didn’t even say anything about getting me back if I broke any of your conditions! So better not try to do anything! Also don't get dumb thoughts in your head, understand. I hate you! I hate you and always will!” With that Ga Eul marches out the room and slams the door shut. Yi Jung is left dumbfounded. Then a sudden smirk is to be found on his face, “interesting…”

Ga Eul stands o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter