Truth & Dare |Part 2|

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone, here is an update! :) I would like to thank all of you who have been reading my story and leaving me comments, I appreciate it very much! Spoiler*: More Yi Jung and Ga Eul moments 100% in the next chapter! :)

"This was given to me, by my parents. It is the only valuable item I have of them. I have gone through some tough times, but I never feared those moments, because long as I have this with me I feel as if my parents are protecting me. As if this will always be a blessing from them and it will get me to the right path."

"So that is what your father gave you during the accident..." Jun Pyo blurted out, confirming it to himself. Ga Eul looked his way with shock.

"H-how do you know about that...?" Jun Pyo then points his eyes towards the victim. Ga Eul shifts her eyes towards Jae Rim, but he makes no eye contact and looks at his hands as if he had done a very bad task.

"Jae Rim oppa might have exaggerated while telling you guys the story. Sorry he is really insecure towards me so please don't take what he says seriously."

"Not take it seriously? Ga Eul everything Jae Rim-Shi told us we know it is true and he wasn't lying either. Why did you not want anyone of us to know this?"

"Sorry Jan Di but I already answered your question."

"My turn?” Ga Eul without thought looks at Jae Rim, “Jae Rim oppa, why did you tell them about my past? How much did you tell them? You promised me you would never tell anyone." Ga Eul`s eyes were full of anger, as she looked in Jae Rim's way. He looked up and he had no strength to respond to Ga Eul, especially with the face she had on at the moment.

"I just thought if they knew they would care more about you..." Jae Rim confessed with the slightest voice he had for Ga Eul to hear.

"So they could pity me like everyone did before!"

"Ga Eul calm down. We don't pity you; we were the ones who asked him. He didn't do anything wrong, he cares for you so much, that's why he told us when we all were worried about to you, since you weren't waking up."

Ga Eul gave no notice to Jan Di`s words and just got up from her spot and left. Jae Rim was about to get up to go after her, but the hand of Ji Hoo stopped him. "I don't think this would be the best time for you to go after her..." Jae Rim nodded his head agreeing with Ji Hoo, Ga Eul was already upset with him and nothing would work out if he was the one to go cheer her up.

"Ji Hoo- Sunbae, I think I will go after her..." Ji Hoo shook his head to Jan Di`s offer, then he looked at Yi Jung, "Yi Jung will go."

"What?" The spot they sat in, echoed as everyone expect Ji Hoo and Jan Di had the same reaction to what Ji Hoo said.

"Why do I have to go?"

"Yi Jung she is your responsibility, you have to make sure she is alright. As her husband it is your right to make sure your wife is okay." Ji Hoo flashed Yi Jung a soft smile, but Yi Jung kept his eyebrows narrow and shook his head.

"I won't go. Sure in front of people I am her husband, but in reality I don't have any right on her, neither does she on me. We had decided that, the first day."

Jae Rim had become annoyed with Yi Jung's response and again attempted to go after Ga Eul, but Ji Hoo stopped him once again.

"Yi Jung what you are doing is not right, it only makes me sad to know you will only regret it later." With that Ji Hoo got up and went towards the direction that Ga Eul had went into.

Yi Jung scoffed at the words he heard, ‘yeah right, I have never regretted anything, and never will!’

 

Ga Eul rested her elbows upon the wooden railings of the balcony. The raindrops were no match for the tears that had become a river in her eyes. Luckily the roof was big enough to hover over where Ga Eul stood, so she didn't get wet.

Then with the watery eyes, that made the night sky seem as a horizon far away, her voice escaped , “I miss you, so much…”

“We all are missing you back at the game too.” Ga Eul looked to her side, and jumped back in fear seeing Ji Hoo standing next to her, leaning on the same railing. He flashes Ga Eul a soft smile, but she looks away and focuses her vision on her hands. Ji Hoo continues to smile as he looks up at the night sky. “Do you think after people die, they take the form of stars?” Ga Eul didn`t respond to Ji Hoo`s question.

“I do. You see does two stars over there, shining so bright, I am sure those are your parents, and the reason they are so bright, is because they have such a great daughter. Who not only cares about them, but much more. But I don't think they will continue to shine that bright, because seeing you cry, they won't be happy.” No word came from Ga Eul, but this time, she did look up to the two stars Ji Hoo pointed to.

“You know my parents died in a car accident too…”Ji Hoo said with a sad tone, as he tightened his hands together. “But my parent`s stars will never shine bright as your parent`s do.

Ga Eul`s crying stopped as she looked at Ji Hoo with curiosity, “Why not?”

“Because of me they died, so how can they be happy with me?”

“That can't be true…” Ga Eul`s voice trailed off trying to understand what Ji Hoo was telling her.

“It is. One night we were driving home, and I was goofing around in the back seat, my mother even told me to stop, but I didn't listen. Then my father tried to stop me, that is when he didn't see the car coming towards us and…”

“But that can't be your fault. Sunbae you can't blame the past was your fault, it was meant to happen. You have to look at your past as a lesson and take that lesson to improve your future.”

“Then why did you get upset, knowing we found out about your past?”

“I just didn't want anyone to know...It was something I wanted to forget and move on, without it.”

“But didn`t you just say, your past can improve your future? I mean I don't know if you have noticed, but all of us ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter