Valentine’s Day Blues [Start]

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you like this chapter! :)

Happy Valentine’s Day!

 

Jae Rim couldn’t help but chuckle to himself as he continued to walk along with Woo Bin to the airport. Woo Bin ignored it at first, but got irritated as he tightened his grasp around the handle of the suitcase in his hand, which rolled behind him as a shadow.

“Why are you laughing like crazy?”

“It is so funny how easy it is to get someone dancing on your fingertips with a small threat.” Jae Rim continued laughing as the words left his mouth, this caused Woo Bin to grind his teeth with anger.

 

“Don’t you think it is funny how you can easily lie to someone you are trying to protect?” As those words entered Jae Rim’s ears, his laugh came to a halt, yet the smile was stamped on his face.

 

“I only lie to Ga Eul, because I need to protect her, if I tell her the truth, she would be in big trouble.”

 

“I don’t understand! My plan was better, as long as no one knew she was related to me, everything was fine, she would never be in any danger. You went through the process of getting her named changed and showing she is dead, that can raise trouble, don’t you think?”

 

“Ah...Detective Woo Bin on the case huh? I used to love playing that game with you and Ga Eul, you always let Ga Eul win on purpose and solve the cases you would make up. I was really touched by your sibling love, and giving all that up just to protect her, I have to hand it to you, it is great. Yet you need to understand, I need to make sure she never gets hurt, I love her more than anyone, even myself. Sure to you those are just the words of some lonely crazy guy, but if I am here today it is thanks to Ga Eul…” Woo Bin shifted his head towards Jae Rim signaling him to explain further.

 

 

“When my family met yours and the three of us were forced to become friends, I was actually really happy, that they had a boy too, whom I could play with and maybe become good friends, because back then I was a very shy kid, I wanted to make friends but couldn’t. But when my hopes reached for you, you always seemed to disappear, and there I was all alone. Ga Eul used to always come to me with her cheerful smile, asking me to play with her, but at the time I didn’t want to play with her or do girly things, even her laugh was annoying. Yet as time passed I found myself slowly becoming closer to her. She would always bring me food, making sure I ate with her, and she always brought me an extra blanket in the cold, when no one else even thought of me.” Jae Rim looked up to Woo Bin and seeing Woo Bin was still waiting for more, Jae Rim continued.

 

“You know the only reason I came to your house often was because my parents were too busy having fun with other people, and it broke my heart, that’s why I ran to your house and enjoyed my time there as I saw your parents having eyes for only each other and their kids. One day I just broke down, and told everything to Ga Eul, and she listened and comforted me. Her smile that I used to hate, was becoming a habit of mine, the day didn’t start for me until I saw her smile. We played more together, she would always have toys for me, whether it be your race car or her barbie doll I would play along without any hesitation as long as I was with her I was happy. Then your parents died and that was the last day I ever say her beautiful smile.” Jae Rim smiled to himself as final words left his mouth, “I felt as it being my duty, that if Ga Eul was able to make me smile I should do the same. Sure it wasn’t easy because she could be stubborn, but I never gave up! And here we are today!”

 

“Jae Rim…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter