Truth & Dare |Part I|

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

The sound of clothes being rustled into a bag carelessly woke up Ga Eul. She fluttered her eyes a few times and then helped herself up and leaned back onto the bed's headboard. Jae Rim grabbed the rest of his clothes and closed the closet as he was about to head back to the bag to put the clothes in, seeing Ga Eul awake, he dropped the clothes to the floor and rushed to her. Enclosing into a tight hug, Jae Rim, was unaware he was almost crushing Ga Eul.

“...Um...Oppa...I-can't...breathe…”Jae Rim instantly let go and looked up to her, the smile on his face never left.

“I am so sorry Ga Eul, I am just really happy you are finally awake! You had me really worried!”

“Oppa, I am fine now. But when did you get here?”

Jae Rim took a few minutes and explained everything to Ga Eul. "That jerk, Yi Jung!" Jae Rim cursed as he ended yesterday's incident. He slumped down on the edge of the bed near Ga Eul, his back facing her. She softens and places her right hand on his left shoulder.

"Please don't worry about me so much. You always put me ahead of you. I always become the reason you have to leave your priorities."

Jae Rim shifts his head to the side where Ga Eul sat, and without eye contact, words left his mouth. "How can you come in between me and my priorities, when my very first priority is you, Ga Eul?"   

There was silence, how could Ga Eul possibly reply to that? She begins to fiddle with her blanket, soon as she was about to respond, they both look towards the door that had just been open.

"Jae Rim-Shi, I didn't know you were in here, I am really sorry, I can come back later."

"No it's okay, you can stay. Besides I would need your help to get Ga Eul ready." The sudden shock as she came into the room seeing Jae Rim, she had completely forgotten about the girl that sat in bed, but now fully awake. Jan Di rushes over to Ga Eul.

"Ga Eul you are awake. I am so glad you are up, you had all of us worried."

"Thank you Jan Di unnie, I am sorry I caused so much trouble..."

Jan Di playfully hit Ga Eul's head gently, "first of all, drop the unnie okay, I want us to become great friends so don't be so formal..." Jan Di again after finishing her sentence hit Ga Eul on her head gently, "secondly what trouble? As friends can we not even do that much?" Jan Di's expressions drop as she recalls the incident, she becomes very upset and looks upon the wooden floor she stood on, "actually it was my fault, I should have stopped you, but I didn't I am really sorry..."

Ga Eul narrowed her eyebrows, "Jan Di come here." Jan Di leaned in a bit, her head an arm length away from Ga Eul, and as soon as Jan Di's head was close enough, Ga Eul hit her head gently. "Friends don't say sorry to each other. Also it wasn't your fault, so please do not blame yourself." Jan Di flashed Ga Eul a smile and Ga Eul did the same.

Jae Rim seemed to be in deep thought as the girls were talking, there giggling snapped him out and he sighed deeply. Getting up, he begins to pick up the clothes he dropped earlier and put them in the bag as well.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes Ga Eul, actually you and I are leaving on tonight's flight back to South Korea, after what happened, I don't trust you being here any minute longer."

Jan Di jumped in place, "oh I forgot to tell you..." She walked up to Jae Rim.

"It is expected for a storm to come tonight, so to be on the safe side all flights were canceled..."

"What? This is not good." Jae Rim sat back on the edge of the bed with disappointment. The same hand approached Jae Rim`s shoulder, even the slightest warmth was the most comfortable, it coming from Ga Eul, Jae Rim thought to himself.

“Please don`t worry about me too much. I am fine as long as I have this with me.” Ga Eul places her right hand over her neck, but the silver chain wasn`t there. Ga Eul roamed her neck with her hand, being sure it wasn't there, and in the end it was really missing. This led her to go crazy; she instantly got off the bed and started searching the room. “Where can it be?”

“Are you looking for this?” Jan Di opened her hand that she outstretched to Ga Eul, this item that sat in Jan Di`s hand, caused Ga Eul to take a deep breath of relief and grabs it right away.

“Sorry it was covered with mud so I thought I should clean it…” Jan Di confessed, Ga Eul already got the item around her neck as she finished, she looked up to Jan Di with a soft smile, “please just don't ever take this off again, unless I ask you to, this is too precious to me…” Jan Di nodded and smiled back.

“Ga Eul, let`s go, I don't see any signs of rain, I think we can make it.” Jae Rim grabbed his bag and Ga Eul`s arm and dragged her with him outside, and as if on cue, soon as they stepped outside, it had started to rain. “Damn it!” Jae Rim cursed under his breathe as he let go of Ga Eul`s hand and went back into the room, dropping the bag on the floor.

Everyone had gathered round in the living room of the cabin. Darkness enclosed the island, but the rain hadn't come to an end. “This rain destroyed all of our plans, I really wanted to go site seeing…” Eun Jae whined as she slumped on the couch besides Yi Jung, and he instantly put his arm around her shoulders to cheer her up. Ga Eul was busy talking to Jan Di, to take any notice, but Jae Rim took note of everything and he wasn`t happy. Ji Hoo felt the atmosphere become awkward so he came up with an idea.

“Let`s play truth and dare!”

Everyone glanced at each other, “yah Ji Hoo that is such a kid`s game!” Woo Bin replied, he then received death glares from Ji Hoo which caused him to shrug his shoulders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter