Mark and Manage

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy this chapter! [Please read A/N at the end.]

“Alright, we have a tie again. All of our pairs have the same score. Even though I was a bit hesitant that Yi Jung and Ga Eul will be out because Ga Eul guessed before the kiss, but since Yi Jung was able to still do his part as well, I will accept it. Now for the final stage of this party, the very last game that will determine all-”

“Yah, Ji Hoo I didn’t put any other game on the cards, the lovers line up was the last one.” Jun Pyo questioned with furrowed brows, which were responded by a soft smile from Ji Hoo.

“I came up with this. You all are so competitive and ended with a tie; it would be no fun if we ended it at that. Right?” Everyone nodded.

“So what’s the next game?” Jae Kyung questioned.

“Sleep.”

“WHAT?” The room echoed with the same word as it escaped every pairs’ mouth.

“We have to sleep with each other? No way I-”

“You guys have wrong minds you know that. I didn’t mean it like that, I am saying we should sleep for now, it is already very late, we can continue the final game tomorrow morning.” Woo Bin was cut off by Ji Hoo and with his explanation, everyone agreed and got up and retreated to their rooms, without any word said to one another, on the other hand Ji Hoo stood in his spot carrying a smirk.

Knock, knock, knock

“Hello Jan Di and Ga Eul, sorry for disturbing you…”Ji Hoo stated as he placed a tray near the table lamp.

“Not at all Ji Hoo sunbae, what is this?” Jan Di questioned pointed to the tray with two glasses on it.

“Warm milk. I just thought after this tiring day, why not have a warm relaxing sleep?” Ji Ho responded as he looked at Jan Di and then Ga Eul and both agreed with a smile. Each girl takes a glass and drink down the milk.

“Where is Jae Kyung?” Ji Hoo questioned.

“In the bathroom. Wh-” Jan Di replied. Before Jan Di could ask more questions, Ji Hoo headed for the door.

“Okay. Have a good sleep. Be ready for tomorrow, it will be very challenging.” Ji Hoo commanded as he headed out of the room and closed the door behind him. With the door closed and lights turned off Ga Eul and Jan Di drifted off to sleep.

Knock, knock, knock

“Come in.” With that Ji Hoo pushed forth the door and witnessed Jun Pyo reading a book. Jun Pyo looked towards the figure who had come in, “what?”

“You can read?” Ji Hoo joked as he placed a tray near the table lamp.

“Yeah of course I can read! How do you think I am in my last year of high school?”

“Cause your family owns the school...” Ji Hoo mumbled as he stood up straight.

“What was that?” Jun Pyo questioned while throwing Ji Hoo death glares.

“Nothing. But why the certain interest all of a sudden?”

“Well Jan Di-”

“Okay stop. If Jan Di is involved then I understand. I don't have time to listen to your long full of cuteness story of how Jan Di got you to read a book.” Ji Hoo replied making a X with his arms in front of his chest.

“Okay, sheesh, then don’t ask. By the way what is with the glass of milk?”

“It is warm milk, to help you sleep well.”

“Yah! You know I hate milk! I am not drinking that, I can sleep well without it.” Jun Pyo opened his book and began reading again.

“Okay, I will give this back to Jan Di, she even took a sip from it saying it would grow your love and the milk will be much sweeter too, but since you don’t want it, I will tell her-”

“No! I will drink it.” Jun Pyo instantly grabbed the glass, so fast that some spilled onto the tray, and within seconds Jun Pyo had drank down the milk, and stumped the glass onto the tray.

“Now get some sleep. You don’t want to disappoint Jan Di and lose tomorrow since you will be tired.” Ji Hoo spoke as he headed out of the room and closed the door behind him. Jun Pyo placed the book in the drawer of his side table, and turned off his lights. Soon as he got into his sleeping position, he had slowly drifted off to sleep.

Knock, knock, knock

“Come in.” With that Ji Hoo pushed forth the door and witnessed Yi Jung working on a bowl on the keen. Without any eye contact, Yi Jung spoke, “what is it?” Ji Hoo walked up to Yi Jung and pushed forth the tray with the glass of milk in Yi Jung’s direction.

Yi Jung gave the glass a quick glance and then focused back on his piece. “What is that for?”

“It is warm milk. It will help you stay relaxed and help you sleep better tonight, because you need a great amount of sleep to be able to win tomorrow.

Sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter