Chapter013

What everyone else doesn't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter013

    Tess perspective:      "Tess."   "Yeah."   "Do we have any cloths in here?"   "I don't know." I looked around. All I saw was Kris's shorts. I couldn't find my swimsuit anywhere."I can't find my swimsuit in here."   "I can see my shorts."   "Hey kris."   "Yeah?"   "Could you get off of me?"   "Oh....yeah....sure" slowly he got off of me. I heard the door to the Cabin open. Their here.   "." I heard kris swear.    "What do we do?" I asked.   "I don't know. But I don't think it's a good idea to tell them."   "Yeah if kai found out he would destroy you." I watched him swallow. "Let get you out of here first. You go out first and get me clothes and throw them in the door when you have a chance. I'll have a shower and you say I just forgot cloths. Let's hope they believe that."   "Yeah let's hope." He got up and walked to get his shorts. I didn't even bother hiding the fact i was starring at him. I never really notice what I nice body he had.  He was tall. Nice blonde hair. Abs, muscle, not a part of him wasn't tone.    Wait    Why am I looking at his body? Why am I so calm about all of this?      Why?   Kris perspective:    I could feel someone starring at me. I looked over so I could see Tess out of the corner of my eye. She was starring at me getting dressed. She's not mad is she? Why is she starring?   I have always noticed her nice body. Curves, big thighs, small hands and feet, long hair, (biggish s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter