Chap 7

Falling in love to a Brat

Suzy's POV

"Hello? this is bae suzy" 

"Ah hello young miss, what make u call us farmers?" 

"Yes, i need a lot, as in tons of pigeons. You think u could gather them?" 

"Pigeons? Why do you need pigeons young miss?" 

"I just need it. U think u could gather them for me by 9pm tonight?" 

"But young miss a ton by 9 tonight? That's a little..." 

"How about i raise your salary by 20%?"

"We'll do our best young miss"

"Thank you" i ended the call. 

"All done guys!" I shouted to my teams. I'm in charged of the materials team. 

"Great! It's lucky we got Bae. Gosh, your family is so awesome" 

"Farmers, are not that great." I replied while laughing a little. 

"Not when the Bae are the boss of every crops in Korea.~" 

"You're literally the source of our foods!" 

"Well... If u put it that way..." 

"But seriously guys, we'll have to transport the pigeons from all over korea to get that much." I complained. 

"Good job bae. We'll get to kick the ert's , so it's worth it." I know right? This is going to be fun. Though, why do we need so much pigeons? 

"But hey, what's the pigeons for? What's Krystal planning?" 

"I dont know, bae. But the moment i saw her i know, this next 2 years are going to be nothing but fun."

"U got that feeling too? Oh my god. She just gives off this really interesting vibes you know? I mean, look at how she dressed and president didnt say anything. I wonder what's the relationship between them? Didn't president asked Liu to take care of Jung or something before she left this morning?" A girl asked while leaning her head on the palm of her hand. We are all sitting in a famous coffee shop owned by one of the member's family in our team. 

Should i tell them? That Amber and Krystal are engaged? Nahh... They could reveal it on their own. 
Everyone was in their deep thoughts until a guy broke the silence. 

"I wonder how's Choi doing with his team?" 

Minho's POV

"Young Master! We're all here!" 

"good" i answered. 

"Damn Choi. Being the son of the president of all Polices are just damn cool bro." 

"Haha, says the son of the infamous president of all advanced technologies in Korea" i scoffed. We hi-fived each other. 

"Okay, Choi, let's do this." A female classmate of mine said. Hell yeah! I'm all fired up! 

"Kay, i need u to hack into the security cameras in every building and streets in seoul" i told the 'technology' expert.

"Right away, let's see. *typing sound* -Beep beep Access Denied- aish~ how about this *typing sound* -access granted- Bingo! All set Choi" 

"Yep, this is an order directly from your future boss, all detectives, follow this man." I showed them the image of songsaengnim. 

"Note down everything he does, and everywhere he goes. Female detectives especially, if you find something he did that annoys you, example erted stuff. List them down. Thank you now move out!!" 

They saluted me and dashed off. 

" Choi, we wouldn't want to mess with ya" a girl said. 

"You better not" i winked at her and she blushed. Haha, even though there's AJ, my charm's still there. 

"This totally decrease the whole load of work. We'll only need to stalk him on campus." 

"Just to make sure, Jung did said that the reports should be in by 9:30pm tonight right?" A guy asked me. 

"Yep, she did." I answered 

"Guys, what do u think about Jung?" A girl suddenly popped the question. Well, according to AJ, she's a brat. But meeting with her today made me realized that she's a total awesome badass brat. 

"I dont really know how to describe this but she's really fun" a girl said. 

"I know right? She's pretty but in a very cool way!" Another girl said. Oh my god, since when did the girls in this class this nice? No jealousy? No hatred, no nothing? They're praising another girl! 

"She's really badass from what i can tell." A guy said while laughing. 

"Not to mention, a prank master! Who could've ever thought that a prank would take so much professional measures?" 

"Well duhh, if you just do it a normal way, songsaengnim would totally find out. Making it as if it was natural is very hard." 


"Though, thinking up something like this is just amazing, did Jung already thought of it long before?"  

"Dude, she just transferred here today. There's no way that she could really thought of this plan before she actually met that right?" I told them.

"Okay, now that just adds up to it then. A well thought out plan in such a short amount of time." The technology expert added. 

"Hmm, i wonder how's Suzy and her team?" I thought.

8:50pm----- 

Suzy's POV 
Materials Team 

"What time is it?" A boy asked

"8:50pm the pigeons should be here in a couple of minutes". Suzy told her team while eyeing her watch. 

"Where are we meeting?" A girl asked

"Meet what?" 

"Jung told us that we should meet at 9:30 along with the stalking team right?" 

"Ah that yes, i think we're meeting at Liu international stadium." 

"Why the hell are we meeting at a stadium? And with the pigeons too?" 

"Well,that's what Sulli said, i dont know?" I butted in. 

"E hem, excuse us?" We turned around. 

"The pigeons are here young miss" perfect. 

"Good job, where are they?" I asked. 

"In the truck, there are a total of 12 full cages" 

"Perfect. I'll tell daddy to raise your salary this year." 

"Thank u miss, where should we take them to, miss?" 

"Liu international stadium....let's go guys, we're going too!" I told my team. 

9:15pm 
At Liu international stadium

Krystal's POV

"Yeah? Oh great you got the pigeons? ...... How many? ....holy 12 full cages?!" Oh my god, this is perfect! This is too good to be true. 

"Oh my god, nice suzy!! Ok ok, come quick, the stalking team and action teams are already here. Krystal is here too. Yeah yeah.... Ok.. Meet u in a bit!"  

"12 full cages, that's amazing." I muttered. 
9:32pm 

"We're here!!" Suzy yelled. 

"Great! Now we have everyone here, let's hear what songsaengnim did today" i told everyone. 

"Ok, according to the report my detectives found, songsaengnim too the train home. And here are the pictures." Minho gave the the pictures. It showed him with his hand 'accidentally' touching and groping highschool's student butts and legs. Well, we all know that it's not an accident. 

"After that, seems like he met someone in this bar" minho showed us another set of pictures.

"Hold on, isnt this 'that' bar?" I asked them. 

"Yeah, that place with es right?" Sulli told everyone. 

"No doubt, how long did he stayed in there?" A female classmate of ours asked. 

"It says around 2 hours." Minho told us as he flipped through the report. 

"But, songsaengnim is married right?" A boy told us. He's married? 
He's MARRIED? 

"Then what the hell is he going in there for?" I'm kind of pissed off already. 

"Isnt that obvious? And 2 hours, is more than enough time." A guy answered. 

"And he called himself a professor? For the Liu university?!" Now sulli is fuming too.

"Aint nobody disgrace my hyung! Especially Her university!" 

"Does president know all this? Why is she still keeping him?" Suzy asked. 

"It's hard to believe sunbaenim doesnt know about this" a girl said. 

"Actually, the reason President is still keeping him was because of his wife." Minho started.

"What do u mean?" Everyone is now confused. 

"When President found out about him, molesting the students, he was certain to lose his job, but then his wife came and asked for another chance since they're low on money and their child is ready to be born." Minho explained.

"Yeah, and he didnt stop the molesting things. Not only in the campus but out of campus too." 

"Not to mention, he went into that e club right?" 

"Alright, this punishment is needed."

"Right, Jung?" 

"I heard. He will pay himself tomorrow. Say, guys? Are u tired of studying? Do u want to rest tomorrow?" I asked out loud.

"Hell yeah! But how?" 

"I'll make him unable to come to class tomorrow." I smirked. 

"Umm... If i remember correctly, one of you have great relations to the media right?" I turned to my team.

"That would be me, Lee Taemin from KBS is present" a guy raised his hand and smiled brightly. Hmm... He's okay. But no where near my Amber. Haha. 

"Great!! Early tomorrow, can u broadcast a news, talking about pigeons running wild?" I smiled to him.

"That's should be easy" he answered.

"Hold on Jung, are you going to let these pigeons out?" 

"BINGO!" I winked. 

"Alright, here's the plan." I told them my plan for tomorrow and everyone thought it was a perfect idea. 

40min later---- 

"Okay guys, see you tomorrow! Remember to come early okay?" Sulli yelled. 

"Oh, and dont forget to bring umbrellas just in case! And Lee? We're counting on you!" 

"Got it!" He replied. Everyone left. 

"Haha, tomorrow is going to mark one of the best days of my life!" Sulli shouted. I laughed too.

"Hey, how are you going to get home?" Sulli asked me. that's right i forgot. My driver is not here today. I cant possibly tell unnie to come here, she's going to chew me to pieces. I came here by bus and now it's already passed buss hours. 

"About that, i may have to take the cab home" i told her. 

"At this hour? That's too dangerous. I'll tell hyung to take u home" 

"What?! No it's okay." I told her. Omg.

"No no, she's going to come get me in like 2 minutes so we'll drop u off. Besides, that's a normal thing to do right? Boyfriend driving his girlfriend back." Sulli said and smirked at me. I blushed. 

"Thats....aish~" 

"HahA, okay, there she is." I walked over to the car with Sulli. She opened the door to reveal my Amber sitting at the driver seat. 

"Hyung, Krystal doesnt have a ride home, would u mind dropping her off?" Sulli asked. I just smiled brightly to Amber.

"Sure" she said and unlocked the backdoors. 

Sulli opened the doors and went in. Then she pulled my arms inside as well.

"Thanks" i told Amber. 

"No worries" amber said in a flat tone. But i thought i saw the corners of rise up just a little.... 
I smiled to myself happily.