Chap 6

Falling in love to a Brat

Sulli's POV 

"Say Ssul, what do u think if we all teach him a lesson?" What is she planning to do? 'We all'? Who's we? 

"We who?" I asked. 

"This class." She said with a playful smirk. 

"What exactly are u planning to do?" I'm really curious by now and i'm getting drawn in to it. I know, I shouldn't be, but the thought of teaching that woman's enemy a lesson is just so.... Satisfied. 

"Turn him into a proper person" she said. 

"Using the Jung, ah no, the Krystal way" she continued after a short pause and winked at me. I knew, she is serious about this. 

"Though, u need to help me unite the class on this one." She told me and I smiled. 

"Heh, i'll take care of that" i smirked too. And so, the game begins. 

*lunch time. - no afternoon classes* 

"That's it for today! You may all leave" songsaengnim said. 

*door closed* 

"My god, that . I'm so sick of him!" A girl said

"I know! He was staring at my legs just a while ago" 

"Damn it, he held my girlfriend's waist! I saw it with my own eyes!" 

"Ey Liu!" 

"What?" I asked while packing my things up with Krystal. I can see she's smiling hearing all those comments. 

"Could you ask permission from Liu sunbaenim to punch that 's face?" 

"What the heck? I cant do that?" I told them. What an absurd thing to do. she's going to yell at me. 

"Arent you the president's favorite cousin?" 

"Aish~ that and this is 2 different things. U all know how serious she is in her work." 

"If only that bastard isnt a teacher, goddamn it." 

"Hey guys! Sorry for disrupting your debate!" Everyone turned their attentions to Krystal. 

"E hem, it seems like you guys all hates songsaengnim regard of which gender right?" She smiled. I smirked.

Everyone stayed silent, listening with much interests. 

"What do you say, if we all teach him a lesson?" 

"Ah, non sense. President is going to eat us." A guy said. 

"Hold on, let her finish first." A girl said, interested with the idea. 

"The thing is" i started

"This girl right here," i said pointing to krystal. "Is a master of pranks." I smiled. 

"Thank you" krystal told me, i nodded my head. 

"Alright, If Liu said that then. Jung, what do u have in mind?" Another guy asked. 

"Look here, sunbaenim wont eat us, if she doesnt know about this right?" Krystal started. 

"Obviously, but if we do something to songsaengnim, wouldnt he go and blab everything to president?" Bae suzy, a close friend of victoria unnie and hyung. 

"Exactly! Now, if he doesnt know that we did something to him...what can he say?" Krystal eyed everyone. 

"That does make sense" Choi Minho, a boy in the class which was also in the same circle of friends as us.  

"But then how are we going to do that?" I asked too. Cause honestly, i dont really know how she is going to be able to do this. 

"That's where 'I' come into the picture. I aint a Jung brat for nothing" krystal said then smiled proudly. 

"Okay...so, what's the plan?" 

"We'll make this 2 weeks a living hell for him. I'll make him think that he's just having a bad day. And for him to change himself. We'll need to and ONLY punish him when he does something ert. Otherwise he wont learn" krystal explained. Okay, for a brat, that's too badass and too smart. 

"Nice Jung!!" People yell. 

"Thank u thank u. Now.... Let's divide into teams. Each teams will have a specific job to do." Krystal continued. 

"First, we need a stalker team. We'll need to follow his movements to see if he does something ert. And that includes outside of the university as well. The second team will be in charge of getting the materials. And the third and last team, would be the 'action' team. I will directly participate in this team. We shall be the ones giving out the punishments." Krystal ended her speech and everyone clapped. I know, i was amazed too. I mean, she had everything planned out. 

"Alright, let's kick !!" I yelled. 

"YEAHHH" 

30min later ---- 

"Are we all done with the teams?" Krystal yelled. 
"All cool, Jung." 

"Okay, we shall make him change in this 2 weeks." Krystal said. 

"If we succeed, i'll make sure to turn hyung into 'Pimpber' and we'll all have the most fun parties of our lives, IN HAWAII" i yelled too. 

"YEAHHHHH!!"

"Alright! Stalker team, move out now! Follow him until he goes home, make sure to note down every erted actions! Materials team, get a hell lot of pigeons! No questions asked please, it'll be more entertaining to actually see what happens! Action team, on standby!" Krystal ordered. 

And with that, everyone left the class. 

"Ne Ssul" 

"Hmm?" I asked, still feeling high. 

"You ready?" 

"Hell yeah! Gosh, i've been wanting to do this." I answered feeling fired. 

"But krystal, i never thought that u could think of something so detail, even if it was only a prank" i said. 

"Nice meeting you too, sis. I'm your future bratty cousin." She said and winked at me. I laughed so hard. 

"Haha, I'm glad to have an awesome brat as my cousin." I replied. 

"Though, what's with the 'pimpber' thing?" She asked. Ohoho

"Oh that, you wont even believe it. But yes, she's the coolest of the coolest."

"No way, she's always serious" krystal eyed me, suspicions were all that of her. 

"You'll see, i'll turn her into that in 2 weeks.... If this plan succeed" i stick out my tongue at her. 

"Oh is that a challenge i hear? Just so u know, Sulli Liu. This brat's prank aint never going to fail. Not before, not now, not in the future." She smirked.

"Haha, it better be." I replied.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEY! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 EVERYONE. WISHING EVERYONE A 2015 FILLED WITH SATISFACTIONS!!

THANK U SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME. PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO AND PLEASE DNT FORGET O LEAVE COMMENTS. IF POSSIBLE SUBSRIBE TOO!! LOVE YAAA

-Amber-